did unifarva pay off % to get him to like him?

robert stickler

Jan 27, 2014, 12:44:49 AM1/27/14
yes or no?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jan 27, 2014, 1:46:00 PM1/27/14
On Monday, January 27, 2014 12:44:49 AM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> yes or no?

nope.
it is a % whim.

robert stickler

Jan 27, 2014, 10:40:19 PM1/27/14
so now he will forever be mean to me?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jan 28, 2014, 12:20:06 AM1/28/14
darn right!!

robert stickler

Jan 28, 2014, 2:43:27 AM1/28/14
thats freaking bullcrap and i dont like it.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jan 28, 2014, 5:34:26 AM1/28/14
i love it no end!

robert stickler

Jan 28, 2014, 2:56:23 PM1/28/14
you have glee over my anger?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jan 28, 2014, 3:31:23 PM1/28/14
well you seemed to like itr when % was ragging on me.

robert stickler

Jan 28, 2014, 7:39:58 PM1/28/14
nah i hated it and i tried to get him to stop.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jan 29, 2014, 6:26:09 PM1/29/14
fucking liar.
you were egging him on.

%

Jan 29, 2014, 7:01:40 PM1/29/14
he used to email me and tell me what to say

Kid Aurand

Jan 29, 2014, 7:05:11 PM1/29/14
i knew it.

robert stickler

Jan 29, 2014, 11:18:13 PM1/29/14
nah i always stuck up for you and told him to stop being mean to you.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jan 30, 2014, 9:08:09 AM1/30/14
you are lying.
you instigated much of his bullying of me.

robert stickler

Jan 30, 2014, 10:11:26 AM1/30/14
i told him to stop it bro!

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jan 30, 2014, 4:02:39 PM1/30/14
you are lying out your ass.

%

Jan 30, 2014, 4:27:26 PM1/30/14

"SPAZZCATAZ." <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in message
see , that's what kind of best friend he is

robert stickler

Jan 30, 2014, 6:32:13 PM1/30/14

> > you instigated much of his bullying of me.
>

> i told him to stop it bro!

you are lying out your ass.

how can you say this to your bestest pal? he stopped because of me!

The Indiana Frohawk

Jan 31, 2014, 9:34:12 PM1/31/14
really?

robert

Feb 1, 2014, 12:59:57 AM2/1/14
damn right bro. i threatened his ass.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Feb 1, 2014, 3:25:41 AM2/1/14
i just dont see % being particularly intimidated by you.

robert stickler

Feb 1, 2014, 7:36:20 PM2/1/14
lol i'm a total badass who doesnt take crap from anyone!