(META) Is *anyone* really surprised that Todd the Asshole of Glorious Lazy Pissanting lost his shit today?

The Chad

Jun 6, 2017, 11:35:20 PM6/6/17
He's just like Rob Horine - an emotionally-stunted fuck-up with no sense
of responsibility, who is supported by a combination of idiot parents and
the federal/state governments.

The next major meltdown will come from Billy Dee Queefus. You heard it
here first.

%

Jun 6, 2017, 11:44:26 PM6/6/17
everything chad says is what's happening in his own life

robert

Jun 7, 2017, 12:06:19 AM6/7/17
unifarva will pull a chris benoit?

The Chad

Jun 7, 2017, 12:12:00 AM6/7/17
Yes, but Billy Queefus will screw it up and just kill himself first.

%

Jun 7, 2017, 12:13:28 AM6/7/17
he'll go missing link

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 7, 2017, 12:18:29 AM6/7/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 11:35:20 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
You made the first major meltdown years ago. You just haven't stopped simmering yet.
Go to hell with your pathetic, ignorant, trolling and condescending bullshit.

I love how you project like a flashlight on a foggy evening, though.
Really does show your sad assed life.

%

Jun 7, 2017, 12:18:58 AM6/7/17
no one believes what chad says

robert stickler

Jun 7, 2017, 1:21:32 AM6/7/17
The death of unifarva

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 7, 2017, 9:54:08 AM6/7/17
Does the phrase, "look in the mirror" mean anything to you, LanaCain? Take responsibility for your own failings and stop projecting on everyone else. You hate Chad, Robby, and probably everyone else. Seek therapy.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 7, 2017, 6:16:27 PM6/7/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 9:54:08 AM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 12:18:29 AM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 11:35:20 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> > > He's just like Rob Horine - an emotionally-stunted fuck-up with no sense
> > > of responsibility, who is supported by a combination of idiot parents and
> > > the federal/state governments.
> > >
> > > The next major meltdown will come from Billy Dee Queefus. You heard it
> > > here first.
> >

> > You made the first major meltdown years ago. You just haven't stopped simmering yet.
> > Go to hell with your pathetic, ignorant, trolling and condescending bullshit.
> >
> > I love how you project like a flashlight on a foggy evening, though.
> > Really does show your sad assed life.
>
> Does the phrase, "look in the mirror" mean anything to you, LanaCain?

Yes, it's what Chadlee doesn't have the balls to do anymore ever since he started to look like he was the Ghostbusters logo stung by bees.

The Chad

Jun 7, 2017, 7:05:00 PM6/7/17
I've known for over a decade that my great-grandchildren will one day
read about a serial killer named Alexander Anthony Cain.

%

Jun 7, 2017, 7:35:13 PM6/7/17
in your obituary

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 7, 2017, 8:22:57 PM6/7/17
I've know for over a decade that your sons will turn out to be gay.
I've known for over a decade that you are obsessed over me.
I've known for over a decade that you are a psychotic, narcissistic, emotionally unstable piece of shit.

I've known for over a decade that my great-grandchildren will one day read about a shooting at a Wendy's by a man named Chadlee Anvil Bryant.

Thank the stars you are on the "No-Fly List".

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 8, 2017, 5:47:42 PM6/8/17
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 23:01:24 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
<...>

>I've known for over a decade that my great-grandchildren will one day
>read about a serial killer named Alexander Anthony Cain.

You spelled *cereal* killer wrong. Everybody knows
the only thing the Dinkster kills is truckloads
of Kelloggs' Frosted Flakes. That's why he's got
more chins than a Bejing phonebook.

I've heard Dink has even been beaten up severely
several times by one Emmett Gulley who is not much
bigger than your average dwarf.

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 8, 2017, 8:05:18 PM6/8/17
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 5:47:42 PM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 23:01:24 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
> <...>
>
> >I've known for over a decade that my great-grandchildren will one day
> >read about a serial killer named Alexander Anthony Cain.
>
> You spelled *cereal* killer wrong. Everybody knows
> the only thing the Dinkster kills is truckloads
> of Kelloggs' Frosted Flakes. That's why he's got
> more chins than a Bejing phonebook.
>
> I've heard Dink has even been beaten up severely
> several times by one Emmett Gulley who is not much
> bigger than your average dwarf.
>
> --

Oh Greggles. I have seen your photo. You were sucking in your gut so hard it was amazing that your small intestine didn't choke you to death by cutting off the oxygen to your lungs.

Shouldn't you be making a post with hidden homosexual desires in it somewhere by now?
Don't you worry your hermit head off about your Little Buddy, either. I'm sure he has learned his lesson by now and is a born-again idiot.

Checkmate, DoW #1

Jun 9, 2017, 12:39:46 AM6/9/17
Checkmate! In article <b7hjjcdu90d1beg1s...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yecht_master.fake says...

> On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 23:01:24 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
> <...>
>
> >I've known for over a decade that my great-grandchildren will one day
> >read about a serial killer named Alexander Anthony Cain.
>
> You spelled *cereal* killer wrong. Everybody knows
> the only thing the Dinkster kills is truckloads
> of Kelloggs' Frosted Flakes. That's why he's got
> more chins than a Bejing phonebook.
>
> I've heard Dink has even been beaten up severely
> several times by one Emmett Gulley who is not much
> bigger than your average dwarf.

Didn't Emmett pose for the Travelocity commercials?

--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new