70,000 abortions in 2018 alone and these snot nose brats want to whine about guns.

robert stickler

Mar 26, 2018, 4:24:05 PM3/26/18
Pathetic

%

Mar 26, 2018, 4:29:27 PM3/26/18
On 2018-03-26 1:24 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Pathetic

and robby still lives

me

Mar 26, 2018, 5:00:16 PM3/26/18
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 4:24:05 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Pathetic

having an abortion is a legal medical procedure done by a consenting woman. Those kids in school had no say in getting shot. And before you say it, until 20-23 weeks, a fetus is incapable of living outside the body. It is a collection of cells and nothing more.

%

Mar 26, 2018, 5:03:39 PM3/26/18
are you saying you are currently in week 22

me

Mar 26, 2018, 6:47:59 PM3/26/18
nah, I'm in my 2243rd week

robert stickler

Mar 26, 2018, 8:52:13 PM3/26/18
It won't be legal for much longer!

me

Mar 26, 2018, 9:19:56 PM3/26/18
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 8:52:13 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> It won't be legal for much longer!

yes, it will, and there's nothing you can do about it

robert stickler

Mar 26, 2018, 9:41:51 PM3/26/18
The tide is turning baby. Roe vs. Wade will be overturned!

me

Mar 26, 2018, 10:40:57 PM3/26/18
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 9:41:51 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> The tide is turning baby. Roe vs. Wade will be overturned!

the tide is turning pro-choice. You continue to get EVERYTHING wrong.

The Chad

Mar 26, 2018, 10:47:52 PM3/26/18
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 18:41:49 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> The tide is turning baby. Roe vs. Wade will be overturned!

Overturned by who, retard?

robert stickler

Mar 26, 2018, 11:16:46 PM3/26/18
Conservatives asshole. By the end of this year, abortions will be illegal!

The Chad

Mar 26, 2018, 11:28:47 PM3/26/18
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 20:16:43 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> Conservatives asshole. By the end of this year, abortions will be
> illegal!

That's not how it works, dipshit.

robert stickler

Mar 27, 2018, 4:14:33 AM3/27/18
Yeah it is dipshit

Robby Trvmphumper

Mar 28, 2018, 9:30:56 PM3/28/18
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 8:52:13 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> It won't be legal for much longer!

then get ready to adopt those 70000 unwanted kids.
you made it illegal for their parents to keep from fucking up there lives because they weren't ready for kids

me

Mar 28, 2018, 10:14:28 PM3/28/18
Robbie won't adopt them, but he sure does like touching them

robert stickler

Mar 29, 2018, 3:57:59 AM3/29/18
Then tell people to stop having sex

me

Mar 29, 2018, 4:11:03 AM3/29/18
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 3:57:59 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Then tell people to stop having sex

just because you can't get laid doesn't mean others can't. No reason to stop having sex, abstinence just creates bitter little trolls like you

robert stickler

Mar 29, 2018, 4:20:13 AM3/29/18
So have sex and kill the baby ehh?

me

Mar 29, 2018, 4:51:56 AM3/29/18
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 4:20:13 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> So have sex and kill the baby ehh?

remove the collection of cells that is incapable of living outside the body? Yes, absolutely

robert stickler

Mar 29, 2018, 11:03:54 AM3/29/18
Lol so a full grown baby is a collection. Of cells?

%

Mar 29, 2018, 11:41:25 AM3/29/18
On 2018-03-29 1:20 AM, robert stickler wrote:
> So have sex and kill the baby ehh?

are you having a happy more rain day

me

Mar 29, 2018, 1:22:52 PM3/29/18
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 11:03:54 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol so a full grown baby is a collection. Of cells?

no, try to keep up. Most abortions are done before 23 weeks when they are nothing more than a collection of cells. Late term abortions are very rare and are usually only done if there is a threat to the mother's life, of the child is going to be severely disabled.

robert stickler

Mar 29, 2018, 4:08:14 PM3/29/18
Nope sorry most abortions are late term abortions

The Chad

Mar 29, 2018, 5:36:26 PM3/29/18
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 00:57:57 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> Then tell people to stop having sex

Someone should have told your mother to stop having sex around 1975.

Robby Trvmphumper

Mar 29, 2018, 6:06:43 PM3/29/18
SPNAK
stay out of subjects that you don't understand, which is everything.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Mar 29, 2018, 6:17:35 PM3/29/18
That was weak, Uncle Welfare. At least Chad went to college. You? I don't think you made it out of your freshman year in high school.

Robby Trvmphumper

Mar 29, 2018, 6:23:36 PM3/29/18
I graduated high school. lowbrow chadabee

hobb...@yahoo.com

Mar 29, 2018, 7:29:28 PM3/29/18
But you're not working. I also got as far as high school, and I have had the same job going on 33 years. Big difference.

me

Mar 29, 2018, 7:51:45 PM3/29/18
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 4:08:14 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Nope sorry most abortions are late term abortions

liar

The Chad

Mar 29, 2018, 9:03:39 PM3/29/18
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 15:06:40 -0700, Robby Trvmphumper wrote:

> On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 5:36:26 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 00:57:57 -0700, robert stickler wrote:
>>
>> > Then tell people to stop having sex
>>
>> Someone should have told your mother to stop having sex around 1975.
>
> SPNAK stay out

Make me, lazy white-trash queefer.

robert stickler

Mar 29, 2018, 9:22:04 PM3/29/18
Lol chad is a cripple

%

Mar 29, 2018, 9:45:56 PM3/29/18
On 2018-03-29 6:22 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol chad is a cripple

in his face

The Chad

Mar 29, 2018, 11:59:50 PM3/29/18
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 15:23:33 -0700, Robby Trvmphumper wrote:

> I barely graduated high school

FTFY, queefer.

robert stickler

Mar 30, 2018, 4:37:31 AM3/30/18
Lol chad didn't graduate

Robby Trvmphumper

Mar 30, 2018, 5:06:19 PM3/30/18
you don't know jack shit about me, really.
just some chadlian fantasy cobbled together from posts he lurked on here I made.

Robby Trvmphumper

Mar 30, 2018, 5:08:13 PM3/30/18
yawn, you post altering idiota.

The Chad

Mar 30, 2018, 9:31:21 PM3/30/18
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 14:06:16 -0700, Robby Trvmphumper wrote:

> you don't know jack shit about me, really.

We know plenty, queefer.

https://imgur.com/a/yYzFu

robert stickler

Mar 31, 2018, 3:44:52 AM3/31/18
So chad supports full term abortions

Robby Trvmphumper

Mar 31, 2018, 3:58:59 AM3/31/18
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 4:24:05 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Pathetic

Robby Trvmphumper

Mar 31, 2018, 3:59:30 AM3/31/18
lol.
id NEVER grow a beard like that.

The Chad

Mar 31, 2018, 7:02:39 AM3/31/18
Yet, you did, because you are uncultured white trash.

robert stickler

Mar 31, 2018, 12:16:23 PM3/31/18
Chad is white trash

Robby Trvmphumper

Mar 31, 2018, 10:00:46 PM3/31/18
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 12:16:23 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Chad is white trash

robby has you pegged, beard wearing pasty white fat trash.

The Chad

Mar 31, 2018, 10:03:36 PM3/31/18
On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 19:00:43 -0700, Robby Trvmphumper wrote:

> beard wearing pasty white fat trash

Sounds like you, queefer.

https://imgur.com/a/yYzFu

robert stickler

Mar 31, 2018, 11:35:30 PM3/31/18
Get a job Chadlee

Robby Trvmphumper

Apr 1, 2018, 5:08:55 PM4/1/18
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 11:35:30 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Get a job Chadlee

fuck yes.
qvit hijacking wifi from your neighbors and get out of your moms basement you 500 poung pathetic dwut bag.

The Chad

Apr 1, 2018, 9:48:21 PM4/1/18
On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 14:08:51 -0700, Billy Dee Paulus wrote:

> I should quit hijacking wifi from my neighbors and get out of my trailer

FTFY, queefer beefer.

robert stickler

Apr 2, 2018, 12:20:48 AM4/2/18
Chad can't pay for Wi-Fi

Robby Trvmphumper

Apr 3, 2018, 3:15:07 PM4/3/18
On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 12:20:48 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Chad can't pay for Wi-Fi

damn right

robert stickler

Apr 3, 2018, 5:32:34 PM4/3/18
He has no job.

The Chad

Apr 3, 2018, 6:27:43 PM4/3/18
I pay for my own internet service, Billy Von Queefus.

You steal yours from neighbours.

Shut your shithole, food-stamp fraud.

robert stickler

Apr 3, 2018, 6:49:35 PM4/3/18
Lol you don't even have a job.

Robby Trvmphumper

Apr 8, 2018, 6:25:42 AM4/8/18
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 6:49:35 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol you don't even have a job.

lol.
chud likes projecting his faults onto others

Robby Trvmphumper

Apr 8, 2018, 6:28:24 AM4/8/18
isn't that easy to steal wifi access any more, dickhead

robert stickler

Apr 8, 2018, 11:05:58 AM4/8/18
Chad has no wifi

]v[etaphoid

Apr 10, 2018, 5:01:11 PM4/10/18
me explained :
> On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 5:03:39 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
>>>
>>> having an abortion is a legal medical procedure done by a consenting woman.
>>> Those kids in school had no say in getting shot. And before you say it,
>>> until 20-23 weeks, a fetus is incapable of living outside the body. It is
>>> a collection of cells and nothing more.
>>>
>> are you saying you are currently in week 22
>
> nah, I'm in my 2243rd week

Legalise 132nd trimester abortions today!

]v[etaphoid

Apr 10, 2018, 5:06:40 PM4/10/18
After serious thinking hobb...@yahoo.com wrote :
> On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 6:06:43 PM UTC-4, Robby Trvmphumper wrote:

>>> Someone should have told your mother to stop having sex around 1975.
>>
>> SPNAK
>> stay out of subjects that you don't understand, which is everything.
>
> That was weak, Uncle Welfare. At least Chad went to college. You? I don't
> think you made it out of your freshman year in high school.

You really still believe that Chadlee went to college?

Ever seen that law degree he started a decade ago? Witnessed any
evidence whatsoever that his studies have availed him of opportunities
in his *tsk* career? Ever met a single person in Chad's twenty year
Usenet existence, who could corroborate seeing him on campus?

Chadlee has spent exactly as much time in college, as you've spent down
in Pussy Town...

]v[etaphoid

Apr 10, 2018, 5:09:55 PM4/10/18
The Chad was thinking very hard :
You're paying for your own internet now *and* those exorbitant cover
charges to watch rassling at your local sports bar?

*Whistles* And yet you still have money left over to pay for all that
cat food? Chadlee sure is living on easy street...

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Apr 10, 2018, 5:42:17 PM4/10/18

On 2018-03-29 6:22 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol chad is a cripple

in his face

--

You're Patrick

robert stickler

Apr 10, 2018, 6:36:05 PM4/10/18
Lol Chad never went to college

me

Apr 10, 2018, 8:32:48 PM4/10/18
On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 6:36:05 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol Chad never went to college

you have no idea how fucking annoying you are, do you?

robert stickler

Apr 10, 2018, 8:52:37 PM4/10/18
Lol this me guy is an illegal immigrant

me

Apr 10, 2018, 10:46:40 PM4/10/18
On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 8:52:37 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol this me guy is an illegal immigrant

yes I am here illegaliy from Gofuckyourselfistan

robert stickler

Apr 10, 2018, 10:47:57 PM4/10/18
I'm not your boy toy.