The Man Inside Scott Oof

Lee Quent

Oct 21, 2017, 7:48:56 PM10/21/17
Chad Bryant's drifter-esque employment history of moving from
low-paying job to low-paying job makes it painfully obvious that not
only does he hate work, but he's not actually very good at it either.
The fact his wife won't let him have unsupervised with his own sons,
and his total lack of a social circle makes it plausible to just keep
on moving from town to town, state to state, searching for that latest
latest employer of unskilled workers who doesn't require reference
checks. But it also means he'll probably never meet that friend who
could help him by saying, "Mate, you're a dick. Pull your head in, or
you'll continue to feel this empty for whatevers left of your life".

It's painfully obvious to all that Chad is incapable of living or
indeed, working, to any truly productive level. For all his online
boasting, has anyone ever seen any evidence of a "career" beyond
helpdesk support, a dishonourable discharge from the army reserves and
a few months fumbling around on gym mats with other overweight men who
were similarly unsuited to a career in professional wrestling?

Don't forget that law degree he supposedly started nine years ago - has
anyone heard about how that's going lately? What about those two big
houses he somehow owns, despite having no mortgage or regular job.
There's dozen's on links online to his arrest, his hair-lipped wife and
his love of wrestling - but all of the links regarding his address
point to a beat-up rental property on the outskirts of Salt Lake City.
It's not enough to claim it's possible, just because he's living in one
of the poorer regions of one of North America's cities with the lowest
cost of living or home ownership.

I'm afraid that society has no more tolerance of lying blowhards who
can't pass a psychiatric evaluation than the army reserves do. As much
as his fellow reservists would have celebrated his expulsion, I wonder
how they feel about his postings online, claiming that the military
drugged him to reduce his libido to prevent the recruits from molesting
each other, and that he's been unable to achieve an erection ever
since? Heaven forbid he take responsibility for his own condition and
concede that his poor genetics (coke bottle glasses), diet (lives on
deep fried food) and physical condition (he weighed 259lbs and was 5'9"
on the day of his shoplifting arrest - 10 August 2014, and has got
considerably fatter since), might have anything to do with his little,
flacid fella.

We've all been thrilled by tales of his bravery - such as the stopping
of a would-be office rapist in the workplace bathroom stalls - via one
perfectly executed roundhouse kick, no less. Not to mention those
wonderfully philanthropic donations to charity which myself and others
have volunteered to match if he'd only post something resembling a
reciept or other shred of evidence. Perhaps he'd invite us all around
to share a beer with him in that bar he owns so we could revel in some
tales of his magnificence and finally meet Scott Oof and all of the
other racist friends who leap to his defence on Usenet whenever you
sense it's all getting too much for Chadlee.

No, I'm afraid there's a very good reason that Chad seems perpetually
agitated and jealous of, well, pretty much anyone with a job, a phone,
a PC, a wife who's not a blood relative and/or a house. He just can't
reconcile society's opinion of him, with that which he holds of himself
- the rich, intelligent, handsome athlete still waiting to get
discovered by Vince McMahon. And his sociopathic personality type and
narcicistic personality disorder will make it utterly impossible for
any of us to ever change him, or for him to ever be happy - or indeed
anything other than resentful and bitter of the slightest iota of
happiness or accomplishment anyone else in the world might ever attain.

As Beth Frindell, the poor high school teacher who tried to help him
and who he subsequently robbed and stalked once wrote, "Let him wallow
in his own miserable, self-induced pity of failure, and leave him be.
He may be mentally ill, and live in his own pompous, self-inflated,
self-deluded, egotistical, narcisstic world, but when the sun sets at
the end of the day, he still has to live with being Chad Bryant. And
frankly, I couldn't think of anything better for him to suffer from."

Desperation is the worst cologne, and Chad absolutely reeks of it...

Brian Moran

Oct 21, 2017, 8:05:57 PM10/21/17
Chad owns you.

Lee Quent

Oct 21, 2017, 8:16:27 PM10/21/17
Brian Moran was thinking very hard :
No, you down own shit.

I forced you to invent a new sock, again, just so you won't have to
admit that I'm not killfaked at all and that you hang on my every
word...

Pathetic!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2017, 12:00:02 AM10/22/17