is robby a dedicated follower of tensig norgay?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 10, 2017, 12:09:19 PM5/10/17
hell yes

robert stickler

May 10, 2017, 12:20:43 PM5/10/17
On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 12:09:19 PM UTC-4, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> hell yes

stop asking me about people who never existed.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 10, 2017, 3:22:05 PM5/10/17
hes real.

robert stickler

May 10, 2017, 5:02:31 PM5/10/17
Nope

The Chad

May 10, 2017, 8:59:23 PM5/10/17
Shut up, lazy queefer. Nobody cares about your faux-eclectic bullshittery.

mixed nuts

May 11, 2017, 12:13:59 AM5/11/17
He was a very accomplished religious man who became wealthy and received
many honors for his achievements. He would never vote for Trumpolini.

--
Grizzly H.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 11, 2017, 6:16:16 AM5/11/17
you shut up, faux liberal shitmonger

robert stickler

May 11, 2017, 2:43:26 PM5/11/17
you tell em dude!

The Chad

May 11, 2017, 4:55:24 PM5/11/17
You don't have the ability to silence me, you impotent son of a whore.

robert stickler

May 11, 2017, 5:42:47 PM5/11/17
Unifarva always tries to provoke you on purpose

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 11, 2017, 11:58:00 PM5/11/17
that works two ways, Penobscot shit eater.

The Chad

May 12, 2017, 12:33:35 AM5/12/17
All you need is a visit from the local law enforcement to make you go
away forever.

robert stickler

May 12, 2017, 2:04:15 AM5/12/17
Lock him up!

Edward Woodward

May 13, 2017, 10:53:39 AM5/13/17
> You don't have the ability to silence me, you impotent son of a he does.

Sure he does.

He could just beat you upside your lop-sided head a few dozen times like Metaphoid did, and he'd have you jumping t shadows and shitting your filthy, over-sized britches once again.

Edward Woodward

May 13, 2017, 11:00:31 AM5/13/17
Are you still threatening to netcop people who make you look stupid, you fat, friendless fuck?

Small wonder you are a magnet for so man beatings.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 16, 2017, 1:41:54 PM5/16/17
fow what, you shiteating cretinous lout?