WHUUUUUUT???! GOD EMPEROR TRUMP Tried To Influence the Flynn Investigation?!?!?!?

Jason Todd!!!

May 16, 2017, 9:21:46 PM5/16/17
Wait....are you guys SURE about this?? Cuz that does NOT sound like our boy Donald J. Trump, aka the more ethical, pure, unsullied man to ever sit foot in the Oval Office!! I mean, what you're describing is just SOOOOOOOOO out of character!! You Betcha!!!!!

Jason (I'm Lovin it!!)

me

May 16, 2017, 9:24:53 PM5/16/17
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 9:21:46 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> Wait....are you guys SURE about this?? Cuz that does NOT sound like our boy Donald J. Trump, aka the more ethical, pure, unsullied man to ever sit foot in the Oval Office!! I mean, what you're describing is just SOOOOOOOOO out of character!! You Betcha!!!!!
>

> Jason (I'm Lovin it!!)

Skippy - "You weren't THERE to hear it, so this never happened! SHEESH! HILLARY! BENGHAZI! EMAILS! ALL IS WELL! THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!"

Trijcomm

May 17, 2017, 1:14:05 PM5/17/17
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 8:21:46 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> Wait....are you guys SURE about this?? Cuz that does NOT sound like our boy Donald J. Trump, aka the more ethical, pure, unsullied man to ever sit foot in the Oval Office!! I mean, what you're describing is just SOOOOOOOOO out of character!! You Betcha!!!!!
>

> Jason (I'm Lovin it!!)

I love how you had no problem with Loretta Lynch's meeting with Bill on the tarmac but now are going ballistic about an alleged suggestion by a president regarding Flynn. You are still catatonic over Trump's victory and have lost grasp of reality.

Jason Todd!!!

May 17, 2017, 1:15:46 PM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 1:14:05 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 8:21:46 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> > Wait....are you guys SURE about this?? Cuz that does NOT sound like our boy Donald J. Trump, aka the more ethical, pure, unsullied man to ever sit foot in the Oval Office!! I mean, what you're describing is just SOOOOOOOOO out of character!! You Betcha!!!!!
> >

> > Jason (I'm Lovin it!!)
>
> I love how you had no problem with Loretta Lynch's meeting with Bill on the tarmac but now are going ballistic about an alleged suggestion

Let's add "Comey Memo" to The List.

Jason

Trijcomm

May 17, 2017, 1:44:13 PM5/17/17
My previous statement deals with that as well. You are falling behind. Try to stay in step.

Trijcomm

May 17, 2017, 1:55:41 PM5/17/17
You said NOTHING here to refute my statement, hence that is considered a tap out. Middle school rantings and ravings are not considered a valid retort.

me

May 17, 2017, 3:46:35 PM5/17/17
Middle school fantasies. Thank you for the tap out. Once again, you prove you have absolutely nothing to add to the conversation.