IT'S ALL CLEAR TO ME NOW!!! DONALD TRUMP is a SITH LORD!!!!!!

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jul 15, 2017, 10:15:19 PM7/15/17
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/12/09/hilarious_video_darth_trump/

Just goes to prove that the Sith are a lot better at ruling the galaxy then
the LIEberals.

Freezer

Jul 16, 2017, 12:45:34 AM7/16/17
If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> post,
the terroists win.

> https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/12/09/hilarious_video_d
> arth_trump/
>

> Just goes to prove that the Sith are a lot better at ruling
> the galaxy then the LIEberals.

Hahahahah go fuck yourself with the wrong end of a plunger.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/