Re: I love to suck erect penis - the more of them and the bigger, the better

Janithor

Jun 20, 2017, 3:58:03 PM6/20/17
x-no-archive: yes

On 6/19/2017 5:15 PM, fitnessf...@yahoo.corn wrote:

> Yes, people, I'm queer as three-dollar bill. I have gay thoughts 24/7/365. I blame it
> on my sister who, when she found out I had taken naked pictures of her when she was
> not of age and posted them to Usenet binary groups, kicked me in the balls so hard
> that I can't even think of females anymore without suffering severe psychological
> pain. One of my testicles was crushed and had to be removed and the other only
> functions about halfway. That's one reason I look kinda soft, dumpy and effeminate.
> My male hormones are severely lacking. So, I turned gay and love to be a *bottom*
> where I can still have anal orgasims. Sometimes when I post edit and totally gay
> up a Gregory Hall post I experience an anal orgasm. Also, when I think about Emmett
> I sometimes experience multiple anal orgasims. That's what my sister did to me. That's
> why I still live in Mommy's basement - I don't have the balls to be a man. I'm a
> sissy and a wimp and I admit it. And, I don't want it any other way.
>
> Thank you for listening.

Well at least you're finally being honest with yourself, that's always
the first step.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 20, 2017, 4:04:34 PM6/20/17

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2017, 7:37:44 PM6/20/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 3:58:03 PM UTC-4, Janithor wrote:
I didn't write that, Janitor.
That was Greg "The Penis Is Lovely" Hall's forgery.

Janithor

Jun 21, 2017, 2:37:32 PM6/21/17
x-no-archive: yes
And now you're back in denial.