(BREAKING NEWS) ANOTHER terrorist attack in France; truck kills at least 72

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jul 14, 2016, 7:06:47 PM7/14/16
This just NEVER ends, DOES it?

When will we get the message and impeach Obama?

The Chad

Jul 14, 2016, 8:29:01 PM7/14/16
When will your parents get the message and cut you off, Todd?

David E. Powell

Jul 14, 2016, 9:00:37 PM7/14/16
Seriously getting messed up over there.

The Europeans need to sit back and re-sort things, priorities wise, quickly.

The US is probably giving all the intel help we can but against these types of terrorists it is tough.

One doesn't hear as much about the ones who are caught, but it only takes one or two to get through to cause major problems.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 15, 2016, 2:20:57 AM7/15/16
When will life get the message and cut YOU off?

You are such a disgusting, low life piece of shit gutter trash for piggybacking on such a tragedy to try to troll and / or get your dumbass pot shot remarks in on the newsgroup. You really are scum. Truly one wishes you were one of the victims.

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 15, 2016, 11:49:25 AM7/15/16
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 7:06:47 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> This just NEVER ends, DOES it?
>

> When will we get the message and impeach Obama?

Please to be explaining how this is Obama's fault.

Jason

syvyn11

Jul 15, 2016, 12:01:31 PM7/15/16
By choosing not to fight and play nice with radical islam, he's (passively) giving them the green light to attack.

It's simple. Either we kill them or they will kill us.

And Jason, they really hate jews.

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jul 15, 2016, 12:10:38 PM7/15/16
Remember, THIS is the President who said of ISIS: "Just because they put on
Lakers uniforms doesn't make them Kobe Bryant".

Under HIS stewardship, they became LeBron James.

"syvyn11" wrote in message

me

Jul 15, 2016, 1:02:34 PM7/15/16
right. openly hunting them all down and killing them would in no way make them martyrs for their cause and just create MORE people who hate us. You are too fucking stupid to live. This is just ANOTHER fucking mess your boy created and Obama and the rest of the world has to deal with.

Freezer

Jul 15, 2016, 2:48:11 PM7/15/16
If I don't reply to this syvyn11 post, the terroists win.

> By choosing not to fight and play nice with radical islam,
> he's (passively) giving them the green light to attack.
>
> It's simple. Either we kill them or they will kill us.

Except the perpetrator was a Tunisian national who's parents lived
in France. No religious affiliations, track record as a petty
criminal. No connection to Raidcal Islam.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36801763

So when you say "kill them", do you mean Tunisians?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Freezer

Jul 15, 2016, 2:50:39 PM7/15/16
If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists win.

> Remember, THIS is the President who said of ISIS: "Just
> because they put on Lakers uniforms doesn't make them Kobe
> Bryant".
>

> Under HIS stewardship, they became LeBron James.

You DO realize that the vast majority of ISIS' victims and the bulk
of forces fighting them are Muslim, right?

Of course you don't, because that inconvenient fact ruins the
"MUSLIMS ARE OUT TO GET US" narrative.

Get outta here with that weak shit.

Jason Todd!!!

Aug 12, 2017, 11:51:29 PM8/12/17
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 7:06:47 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> This just NEVER ends, DOES it?

AHEM

Jason

Freezer

Aug 16, 2017, 9:13:06 AM8/16/17
If I don't reply to this Jason Todd!!! post, the terroists win.
Charlottesville doesn't count because Antifa.

robert stickler

Aug 16, 2017, 12:12:17 PM8/16/17
I hate antifa. They are domestic terrorists

%

Aug 16, 2017, 12:17:01 PM8/16/17
On 2017-08-16 9:12 AM, robert stickler wrote:
> I hate antifa. They are domestic terrorists

no you are

Freezer

Aug 16, 2017, 3:03:22 PM8/16/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists win.

> I hate antifa. They are domestic terrorists

You have no idea what Antifa actually is, do you?

Jason Todd!!!

Aug 16, 2017, 8:46:11 PM8/16/17
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 3:03:22 PM UTC-4, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists win.
>
> > I hate antifa. They are domestic terrorists
>
> You have no idea what Antifa actually is, do you?

Robby has picked up Trijcomm's bad habit of repeating words that he just discovered. Endlessly.

Jason

me

Aug 16, 2017, 9:14:10 PM8/16/17
Are we sure Robbie isn't Skippy's mentally challenged alter ego?

Aldrichtom

Aug 16, 2017, 9:28:01 PM8/16/17

On 16-Aug-2017, wrote:

> Trijcomm's

Now I was having a less than perfect day because I'm heart broken and now
you brought me down to the dumps again
Where are you Trijcomm? We miss you

robert stickler

Aug 16, 2017, 9:42:52 PM8/16/17
It's a far left hate group just like blm

%

Aug 16, 2017, 9:49:41 PM8/16/17
On 2017-08-16 6:42 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> It's a far left hate group just like blm

no

me

Aug 17, 2017, 11:15:00 AM8/17/17
You continue to be wrong

robert stickler

Aug 17, 2017, 12:12:23 PM8/17/17
Bullshit

me

Aug 17, 2017, 12:17:07 PM8/17/17
No. You're wrong

Jason Todd!!!

Aug 17, 2017, 1:12:04 PM8/17/17
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 9:28:01 PM UTC-4, Aldrichtom wrote:
> On 16-Aug-2017, wrote:
>
> Where are you Trijcomm? We miss you

Fuck that bitch. I used to enjoy his obstinate madness, but really, in Trump's AmeriKKKa, he's now a dime-a-dozen. You can hear his bullshit on any one of a number of Right Wing dipshit blogs.

Jason

robert stickler

Aug 17, 2017, 4:19:28 PM8/17/17
You're wrong

me

Aug 17, 2017, 4:20:49 PM8/17/17
Nope

robert stickler

Aug 17, 2017, 5:16:28 PM8/17/17
Yep

%

Aug 17, 2017, 5:34:02 PM8/17/17
On 2017-08-17 1:17 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> You're wrong

no you are

%

Aug 17, 2017, 5:34:12 PM8/17/17
On 2017-08-17 2:16 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Yep

nope

robert stickler

Aug 17, 2017, 9:10:24 PM8/17/17