So...Are We Ever Going To Have That Talk About White Domestic Terrorism?

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 30, 2018, 12:25:54 PM10/30/18
I mean..

Eleven jews shot in a synagogue by an anti-immigrant White man....

Two Black people shot inside a Krogers' by a white racist...

and mail bombs sent by a fanatical Trump supporter …..

I mean, I'M JUST SAYING, maybe, kinda, perhaps, we need to forget about The Wall, and address the question of how to protect ourselves from the nutjobs who are ALREADY HERE.

Maybe, just MAYBE

Jason

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 12:45:07 PM10/30/18
In article <29925f8f-41d9-478b...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...

> I mean..
>

> Eleven jews shot in a synagogue by an anti-immigrant White man....
>
> Two Black people shot inside a Krogers' by a white racist...
>

> and mail bombs sent by a fanatical Trump supporter ?..
>

> I mean, I'M JUST SAYING, maybe, kinda, perhaps, we need to forget about The Wall, and address the question of how to protect ourselves from the nutjobs who are ALREADY HERE.
>

> Maybe, just MAYBE
>

> Jason

You are acting just how the left has been training you to do.

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 30, 2018, 11:57:04 PM10/30/18
1) Fuck you.
2) Eat shit.
3) Die.

Jason

]v[etaphoid

Oct 31, 2018, 7:08:10 AM10/31/18
Jason Todd!!! formulated on Wednesday :
Maybe you shouldn't have started the thread if you're just going to get
all upset about it...