Does Fat Chad Realize....

Mean Marc Ash ESQ

Aug 6, 2017, 5:09:20 PM8/6/17
that he is an inbred, shit for brains, retard?

www.marcash.com

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 6, 2017, 5:32:15 PM8/6/17
On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 5:09:20 PM UTC-4, Mean Marc Ash ESQ wrote:
> that he is an inbred, shit for brains, retard?
>
> www.marcash.com

No.
His delusional state and mental illnesses keep him from seeing reality.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 6, 2017, 10:57:55 PM8/6/17
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 14:09:15 -0700 (PDT), Mean Marc Ash ESQ <mustangb...@gmail.com> wrote:

>that he is an inbred, shit for brains, retard?
>
>www.marcash.com

Hi, Dink!

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory "Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!" Hall

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 7, 2017, 12:15:02 AM8/7/17
On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 10:57:55 PM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 14:09:15 -0700 (PDT), Mean Marc Ash ESQ <mustangb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >that he is an inbred, shit for brains, retard?
> >
> >www.marcash.com
>
> Hi, Dink!

No, Gurgles, that isn't me.
You would know that if you hadn't migrated from AUK into RSPW like some fucked up virus.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 7, 2017, 12:25:58 AM8/7/17
I noticed how you always edit out any other groups
other than AUK so I put them back in just to piss
you off even more. LOL.

Face it, Dink, I'm better at Usenet than you are.
Hell, I'm better at LIFE than you are.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 7, 2017, 12:47:34 AM8/7/17
On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 12:25:58 AM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 21:14:59 -0700 (PDT), fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> Hi, Dink!
> >>

> >No, Gurgles, that isn't me.
> >You would know that if you hadn't migrated from AUK into RSPW like some fucked up virus.
>
> I noticed how you always edit out any other groups
> other than AUK

Google Groups doesn't allow x-posting, Gargles.

>so I put them back in just to piss
> you off even more. LOL.

You couldn't piss me off no matter what you did, Gurgles.

> Face it, Dink, I'm better at Usenet than you are.
> Hell, I'm better at LIFE than you are.

If by "LIFE" you define it as "shitting into a bucket".

> --
>
> Yours Truly,
> Gregory "Corprophiliac" Hall

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 7, 2017, 12:50:46 AM8/7/17
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 21:47:30 -0700 (PDT), fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:

>If by "LIFE" you define it as "shitting into a bucket".

I define LIFE as something you won't be enjoying
much longer if you don't stop lipping off to your
superiors.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 7, 2017, 11:09:56 AM8/7/17
On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 12:50:46 AM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 21:47:30 -0700 (PDT), fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> >If by "LIFE" you define it as "shitting into a bucket".
>
> I define LIFE as something you won't be enjoying
> much longer if you don't stop lipping off to your
> superiors.

Nice k00k threat, Greg.