A play stages a fake murder of the president, where is the outrage from the left?

robert stickler

Jun 11, 2017, 11:20:46 PM6/11/17
If this was about Obama they would go crazy, yet because it's trump it's silence. #liberal hypocrisy

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 12, 2017, 2:22:36 PM6/12/17
On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 11:20:46 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> If this was about Obama they would go crazy, yet because it's trump it's silence. #liberal hypocrisy

you illiterate boob.
you are just using trigger words without knowing their meaning.
you've always been a brainless moron.

Freezer (Via Google)

Jun 12, 2017, 3:04:25 PM6/12/17
On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 10:20:46 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> If this was about Obama they would go crazy, yet because it's trump it's silence. #liberal hypocrisy

Yeah, if you could fill in some details about what the chicken fried fuck you're talking about, that'd be great.

robert stickler

Jun 12, 2017, 4:58:49 PM6/12/17
It was all over the news. A playhouse in new York I think it was staged a play where tons of people gathered around trump and stabbed him to death. How is this acceptable in any way?

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 12, 2017, 7:39:49 PM6/12/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 4:58:49 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> It was all over the news. A playhouse in new York I think it was staged a play where tons of people gathered around trump and stabbed him to death. How is this acceptable in any way?

Robert! I'm shocked! Have you never read "Julius Caesar" in high school?

Jason

robert stickler

Jun 12, 2017, 9:10:46 PM6/12/17
Yes, but you have to agree pretending to kill the president is terrible!

Freezer (Via Google)

Jun 12, 2017, 9:50:06 PM6/12/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 8:10:46 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Yes, but you have to agree pretending to kill the president is terrible!

Three words: It's. Been. Done.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/12/media/julius-caesar-public-theater-shakespeare/index.html

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 12, 2017, 10:47:32 PM6/12/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 9:10:46 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yes, but you have to agree pretending to kill the president is terrible!

why?
this one sucks so bas, itd me a mercy to put him out of our misery.

robert

Jun 13, 2017, 12:39:30 AM6/13/17
You should be arrested

Trijcomm

Jun 13, 2017, 9:58:26 AM6/13/17
Obviously, if Barack Obama was depicted, there would be a complete different tone taken by the left. There was some rodeo clow rider that wore an Obama mask and he was banned from ever riding in the rodeo again due to the outcry. Just more basic leftist hypocrisy and they could care less.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 13, 2017, 11:49:55 AM6/13/17
Sure. Let's forget about Ted Nugent "Hillary you worthless bitch, suck on this!"

And let's also forget about the NRA selling life sized targets of Obama, Hillary and Bernie Sanders.

https://bossip.com/770102/you-cant-be-serious-nra-sells-life-sized-obama-targets-that-bleed-and-blow-up-when-you-shoot-them/

Yes, that's right, President Pussy Grabber has been defamed, oh, how will his ego survive??? This may scar him for life!!

Jason

Aldrichtom

Jun 13, 2017, 1:46:35 PM6/13/17

On 13-Jun-2017, wrote:

> And let's also forget about the NRA selling life sized targets of Obama,
> Hillary and Bernie Sanders.

Now this from the article you posted, do you read your articles

— The National Rifle Association has asked a vendor at its convention to
remove a target that resembles Obama from its booth, a worker told BuzzFeed.

The company, Zombie Industries, sells a range of three-dimensional “life
sized” targets that “bleed when you shoot them.” The Obama likeness has been
on display for two days, but was notably absent on Sunday.

“Someone from the NRA came by and asked us to remove it” a Zombie Industries
booth worker told BuzzFeed in hushed tones. “They thought it looked too much
like President Obama.”

robert stickler

Jun 13, 2017, 3:43:02 PM6/13/17
How cum everytime someone does something horrible to trump the liberals bring up Ted nugent?

Freezer

Jun 13, 2017, 5:05:19 PM6/13/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> Obviously, if Barack Obama was depicted, there would be a
> complete different tone taken by the left

He was and there was. The tone was "meh."

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Freezer

Jun 13, 2017, 5:10:11 PM6/13/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> There was some rodeo clow rider that wore an Obama mask and
> he was banned from ever riding in the rodeo again due to the
> outcry.
A) Because there is just ONE rodeo in America, yes?

B) It had nothing to do with his going out on his own on the stunt
and embarassing his employers, right?

> Just more basic leftist hypocrisy and they could care
> less.

You are aware of how many local and national GOP figures ALSO
condemned the clown, yes?

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 13, 2017, 7:28:03 PM6/13/17
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 3:43:02 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> How cum everytime someone does something horrible to trump the liberals bring up Ted nugent?

Oh, there's lots of other people I could bring up. Ted is just the most convenient and the most relevant because he GOT INVITED TO THE WHITE HOUSE BY TRUMP. But there's more people I could list.

Jason

robert stickler

Jun 13, 2017, 9:06:46 PM6/13/17
2 wrongs don't make a right

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 13, 2017, 9:42:47 PM6/13/17
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 12:39:30 AM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> You should be arrested

now now, little wobby.
lets not tread on my right to freedom of speech.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 13, 2017, 9:44:54 PM6/13/17
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 9:06:46 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> 2 wrongs don't make a right

wrong.
in math, two negatives numbers make a positive one

%

Jun 13, 2017, 9:52:42 PM6/13/17
throw robby off the bridge

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jun 13, 2017, 10:03:00 PM6/13/17
wheres that confounded bridge?

%

Jun 13, 2017, 10:12:33 PM6/13/17
angela boulevard

robert stickler

Jun 13, 2017, 11:09:08 PM6/13/17
Arrest unifarva!

The Chad

Jun 14, 2017, 1:29:15 AM6/14/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in news:060413f6-
5f57-45b4-a65...@googlegroups.com:
Not always, Queefus.

Stick to being lazy white trash and leave intellectual concepts to
those of us who are actually intellectual.

%

Jun 14, 2017, 1:27:32 PM6/14/17
robert stickler wrote:
> Arrest unifarva!

you can't he's the law and you're going off beechwood road bridge

robert stickler

Jun 14, 2017, 3:08:56 PM6/14/17
Unifarva isn't shit

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 14, 2017, 8:27:02 PM6/14/17
then shut your fucking spewing hole, brainless chadwit.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 14, 2017, 8:27:56 PM6/14/17
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 3:08:56 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Unifarva isn't shit

no, I'm not you, that's true.

robert stickler

Jun 14, 2017, 9:51:57 PM6/14/17
I have a job. You sponge off the taxpayers

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 14, 2017, 11:06:30 PM6/14/17
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 9:51:57 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I have a job. You sponge off the taxpayers

you sound like n idiot chadhead.

robert stickler

Jun 14, 2017, 11:37:12 PM6/14/17
I like chad

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 15, 2017, 6:51:30 AM6/15/17
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 11:37:12 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I like chad

the only non chad sock who does.

robert stickler

Jun 15, 2017, 12:40:06 PM6/15/17
He's a good American

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 15, 2017, 1:17:02 PM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 12:40:06 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> He's a good American

a traitorous hypocritical bitch.

robert

Jun 15, 2017, 2:04:00 PM6/15/17
He has a job

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 15, 2017, 3:53:46 PM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 2:04:00 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> He has a job

so due i.

robert stickler

Jun 15, 2017, 10:22:10 PM6/15/17
Liar!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 15, 2017, 10:37:28 PM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 10:22:10 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Liar!

nope

robert

Jun 15, 2017, 11:13:09 PM6/15/17
Liar!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 16, 2017, 2:57:19 AM6/16/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 11:13:09 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Liar!

nope.

robert stickler

Jun 16, 2017, 3:04:25 AM6/16/17
hell yeah

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 16, 2017, 8:59:53 AM6/16/17
nope.

robert stickler

Jun 16, 2017, 4:19:23 PM6/16/17
Yes

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 17, 2017, 7:24:21 PM6/17/17
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 4:19:23 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yes

nope

robert stickler

Jun 18, 2017, 1:08:23 AM6/18/17
Yes

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 18, 2017, 4:35:11 AM6/18/17

robert stickler

Jun 18, 2017, 4:58:32 PM6/18/17
Yes

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 19, 2017, 12:07:02 AM6/19/17

robert stickler

Jun 19, 2017, 2:31:27 AM6/19/17
Nope

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 19, 2017, 3:20:19 PM6/19/17
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 2:31:27 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Nope

good
you agree with me; finite mussolini

robert stickler