Trump: "We want to see what we are doing wrong as a country where things like this can happen."

Jason Todd!!!

Aug 13, 2017, 12:21:09 AM8/13/17
Yes, he said that.

Without.

A.

Shred.

Of.

Irony.

Jason

Freezer

Aug 16, 2017, 9:14:53 AM8/16/17
If I don't reply to this Jason Todd!!! post, the terroists win.
What do you expect from someone who thinks Fredrick Douglass is the
new hotness?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

robert stickler

Aug 16, 2017, 12:10:50 PM8/16/17
What we are doing wrong is we allow far left hate groups like antifa and blm to viciously attack anyone who they disagree with.

%

Aug 16, 2017, 12:16:36 PM8/16/17
On 2017-08-16 9:10 AM, robert stickler wrote:
> What we are doing wrong is we allow far left hate groups like antifa and blm to viciously attack anyone who they disagree with.

what you're doing wrong is being americans

me

Aug 16, 2017, 12:32:34 PM8/16/17
Keep defending the nazis

Freezer

Aug 16, 2017, 4:13:02 PM8/16/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists
win.

> What we are doing wrong is we allow far left hate groups like
> antifa and blm

I do love the idea that calling for POCs to not get shot down in
teh streets and their deaths swept under the rug is "far left."

robert stickler

Aug 16, 2017, 9:44:49 PM8/16/17
Lol at you calling them nazis. You are so misinformed

%

Aug 16, 2017, 9:51:03 PM8/16/17
On 2017-08-16 6:44 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol at you calling them nazis. You are so misinformed

lol at you again

me

Aug 17, 2017, 11:14:06 AM8/17/17
They are Nazis. White supremacist Nazis. Period.

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Aug 17, 2017, 11:40:39 AM8/17/17
She ISN'T?

"Freezer" wrote in message

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Aug 17, 2017, 11:43:43 AM8/17/17
"PIGS IN A BLANKET!!! FRY 'EM LIKE BACON!!!".

"WHAT DO WE WANT?

DEAD COPS!!!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NOW!!!".

STILL want to maintain BLM ISN'T a hate group?

"Freezer" wrote in message

robert stickler

Aug 17, 2017, 12:12:03 PM8/17/17
I'd rather support white supremacists then far left hate groups like antifa or blm

me

Aug 17, 2017, 12:18:13 PM8/17/17
Of course you would because you're a disgusting human being who doesn't understand what a hate group is

The Chad

Aug 17, 2017, 2:10:20 PM8/17/17
On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 09:11:58 -0700, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com>
wrote in 146e5682-69f0-442e...@googlegroups.com:

> I'd rather support white supremacists then far left hate groups like
> antifa or blm

...and that's why you can't be taken seriously regarding ANYTHING.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Aug 17, 2017, 2:33:15 PM8/17/17
Mental regression, thy name is Robert Stickler.

robert stickler

Aug 17, 2017, 4:14:51 PM8/17/17
I despise liberalism in every way

me

Aug 17, 2017, 4:22:05 PM8/17/17
Because you are stupid

robert stickler

Aug 17, 2017, 5:16:52 PM8/17/17
Cause I'm smarter then you

%

Aug 17, 2017, 5:33:23 PM8/17/17
On 2017-08-17 1:14 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> I despise liberalism in every way

no you don't

me

Aug 17, 2017, 5:33:47 PM8/17/17
On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 5:16:52 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Cause I'm smarter then you

not even close

%

Aug 17, 2017, 5:34:58 PM8/17/17
On 2017-08-17 2:16 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Cause I'm smarter then you

you aren't even as smart as chad

Freezer

Aug 17, 2017, 7:27:13 PM8/17/17
If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> post, the
terroists win.

> She ISN'T?

Sir... Go be stupid somewhere else.

robert stickler

Aug 17, 2017, 9:08:33 PM8/17/17
I've yet to ever meet a smart liberal

Freezer

Aug 18, 2017, 7:25:01 AM8/18/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> I've yet to ever meet a smart liberal

Of course you haven't, Jethro.

robert stickler

Aug 18, 2017, 10:12:56 AM8/18/17
Damn right

Dr. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 29, 2017, 4:29:24 AM11/29/17
Jason Todd!!! was thinking very hard :
I don't think you nderstand how sentences work...