During his recent period of abstinence...

]v[etaphoid

May 31, 2019, 8:58:16 PM5/31/19
What are the odds that Chadwick completed that Law Degree he started
nine years ago?

P.S. By "period of abstinence", I am referring to Chadwick's three
month psychologist-enforced absence from Usenet, not his ongoing two
decade long expulsion from consentual contact with all things
vaginal...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 31, 2019, 9:16:22 PM5/31/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.0a927e36f8f2298f.136487
@phoid.con:
I believe he was working on his VaporStrats, pay stubs and spin kicking
skills. No time for lawskool, Zimmerman.

Chadweasel's theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZDl_R8Zp2E&feature=youtu.be&t=59

]v[etaphoid

Feb 25, 2021, 7:01:57 AM2/25/21
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) expressed precisely :
LOL!

Poor Chad. Uneducated, poor and friendless...

--
Here endeth the lesson...