SHIGGELA differens

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Mar 23, 2017, 10:13:45 PM3/23/17
our miss roberta

robert stickler

Mar 23, 2017, 10:58:45 PM3/23/17
On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 10:13:45 PM UTC-4, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> our miss roberta

what?

hobb...@yahoo.com

Mar 24, 2017, 8:29:21 AM3/24/17
On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 10:13:45 PM UTC-4, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> our miss roberta

Proof that one should not be online when high or drunk. Get the message, Billy Dee Foodstamp?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Mar 27, 2017, 8:13:11 PM3/27/17
not in the slightest, 'chad'.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Mar 27, 2017, 9:02:36 PM3/27/17
Sorry, I ain't a Chad sock. I'm my own dude. You're too stupid to realize the diff, Billy.

robert

Mar 27, 2017, 9:24:39 PM3/27/17
You're a Chad sock?

hobb...@yahoo.com

Mar 27, 2017, 9:31:58 PM3/27/17
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 9:24:39 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> You're a Chad sock?

No. Your buddy Billy is mistaken, as I've already explained to him. Of course, since his IQ is equal to that of a broken brick.......

robert stickler

Mar 28, 2017, 1:16:13 AM3/28/17
Unifarva never lies