Why are democrats so cruel to the poor?

robert stickler

Mar 27, 2017, 6:01:39 PM3/27/17
Just wondering

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 27, 2017, 6:14:52 PM3/27/17
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 6:01:39 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Just wondering

In what ways are Democrats cruel to the poor?

Jason

robert stickler

Mar 27, 2017, 6:38:30 PM3/27/17
They cut all funding to help them like food pantries and homeless shelters

Freezer

Mar 27, 2017, 7:09:25 PM3/27/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> They cut all funding to help them like food pantries and
> homeless shelters

Your delusions have gone from "Janis-level amusing" to "Rob Horine-
off-his-meds-level 'Seek Help'"

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

robert stickler

Mar 27, 2017, 7:14:04 PM3/27/17
It's true

me

Mar 27, 2017, 8:29:45 PM3/27/17
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 7:14:04 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> It's true

troll

robert stickler

Mar 27, 2017, 8:45:43 PM3/27/17
Oh its damn true!

me

Mar 27, 2017, 8:49:30 PM3/27/17
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 8:45:43 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Oh its damn true!

troll

robert

Mar 27, 2017, 9:25:49 PM3/27/17
It's true

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Mar 27, 2017, 10:40:38 PM3/27/17
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 9:25:49 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> It's true

you hypocritical trolling l'il shit.
pulling your same stupid games.
we went over this ground many times in the day.

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 27, 2017, 11:40:03 PM3/27/17
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 9:25:49 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> It's true

Oh, Robert, stop being silly. It's not true! It's DAMN not true!

Jason

robert stickler

Mar 28, 2017, 1:17:50 AM3/28/17
Look at Obama

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 28, 2017, 1:25:46 AM3/28/17
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 1:17:50 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Look at Obama

And?

Freezer

Mar 28, 2017, 1:50:54 AM3/28/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists win.

> Look at Obama

YOu know he's no longer POTUS, right?

robert stickler

Mar 28, 2017, 2:04:47 AM3/28/17
Potus?

Freezer

Mar 28, 2017, 8:00:15 AM3/28/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists win.

> Potus?

President of the United States. An acronym I've used eleventy
billion times on RSPW. You dolt.

robert stickler

Mar 28, 2017, 11:48:10 AM3/28/17
thanks for the compliment bro!