I CALL OUT THE IDIOT TRUMPDOOP STICKLER

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Aug 31, 2017, 7:27:37 PM8/31/17
do some real posting you milktoast faggot.

The Chad

Aug 31, 2017, 7:32:47 PM8/31/17
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:27:34 -0700, The Brunei Bindlestiff
<unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
79956a9e-c369-475d...@googlegroups.com:

> do some real posting you milktoast faggot.

Go work for a living, white trash bigot.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Aug 31, 2017, 7:37:09 PM8/31/17
stay out of threads that don't concern you, fake liberal rugmunching dyke lover.

The Chad

Aug 31, 2017, 7:58:58 PM8/31/17
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:37:06 -0700, The Brunei Bindlestiff
<unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
800bbc4b-4c05-43c5...@googlegroups.com:
I'll simply continue to do whatever the fuck I want and let you sit in
your dirty hole in Cuntslop City, Indiana. You are impotent, angry,
uneducated, poor, and unable to do anything about it.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2017, 10:26:19 PM8/31/17
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:32:47 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
Go act like an adult rather than a child, hypocritical sociopath troll.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2017, 10:26:45 PM8/31/17
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:58:58 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:37:06 -0700, The Brunei Bindlestiff
> <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
> 800bbc4b-4c05-43c5...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:32:47 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> >> On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:27:34 -0700, The Brunei Bindlestiff
> >> <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> 79956a9e-c369-475d...@googlegroups.com:

> >> Go work for a living, white trash bigot.
> >
> > stay out of threads that don't concern you, fake liberal rugmunching
> > dyke lover.
>
> I'll simply continue to do whatever the fuck I want

Spoken like a true narcissistic sociopath.
You are the worst (And lamest) comic book villain ever.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Sep 28, 2017, 11:22:41 PM9/28/17
well, ill do whatever the fuck I want.
and you are the impotent bottom feeder who s jealous of everyone having a life and your entire life is raging attacks on your betters.
you ae the most pathetic kind oflying ass troll.

Lee Quent

Oct 3, 2017, 7:42:47 AM10/3/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff explained on 29/09/2017 :
Hard to argue with thaT...