[PING RSPWCC] Let me get this straight (again):

Freezer

Jun 11, 2017, 11:22:03 PM6/11/17
We should back off criticisms of 45 because he's new to the game
and doesn't have a grip on all the rules.

But Obama deserved to be dismissed and derided as a political
amateur who didn't know what he was doing.

Do I understand that correctly?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Trijcomm

Jun 12, 2017, 12:12:23 AM6/12/17
On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 10:22:03 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> We should back off criticisms of 45 because he's new to the game
> and doesn't have a grip on all the rules.
>
> But Obama deserved to be dismissed and derided as a political
> amateur who didn't know what he was doing.
>
> Do I understand that correctly?

I don't know who said this. As far as I am concerned, go ahead and criticize Trump all you want, even if they are stupid which most of them are and be ready to be called on your stupidity. Personally, I criticized Obama and still do so take your best shot. But don't think the rest of us take these criticisms as FACT, especially your characterizations. Of course, when it comes to facts, you personally are in big trouble because you have yet to be proficient on search engines so you have a major handicap.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 12, 2017, 2:01:24 AM6/12/17
Man, this is some tortured syntax.

Are you sure you're not a member of the Bush family?

Jason

Trijcomm

Jun 12, 2017, 2:20:30 AM6/12/17
Look, you have no idea on what syntax even means. You boast about how you are an expert in the English language and then you go about butchering it like Tony Soprano cutting up a victim in a bath tub. Give me a break.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 12, 2017, 2:52:04 AM6/12/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 2:20:30 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 1:01:24 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:

> > > I don't know who said this. As far as I am concerned, go ahead and criticize Trump all you want, even if they are stupid which most of them are and be ready to be called on your stupidity. Personally, I criticized Obama and still do so take your best shot. But don't think the rest of us take these criticisms as FACT, especially your characterizations. Of course, when it comes to facts, you personally are in big trouble because you have yet to be proficient on search engines so you have a major handicap.
> >

> > Man, this is some tortured syntax.
> >
> > Are you sure you're not a member of the Bush family?
> >
> > Jason
>
> Look, you have no idea on what syntax even means.

I do too know what it means! Its when they slap an extra tax on beer, cigarettes, nudie mags, etc.

Jason (haz teh book learnin')

Aldrichtom

Jun 12, 2017, 3:17:12 AM6/12/17

On 11-Jun-2017, Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> wrote:

. Of
> course, when it comes to facts, you personally are in big trouble because
> you have yet to be proficient on search engines so you have a major
> handicap.

Oh please! Oh please don't overwhelm us with another Glen Beck source

me

Jun 12, 2017, 7:26:59 AM6/12/17
That's a whole lot of words to say nothing of any substance whatsoever

Freezer

Jun 12, 2017, 8:59:05 AM6/12/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 10:22:03 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
>> We should back off criticisms of 45 because he's new to the
>> game and doesn't have a grip on all the rules.
>>
>> But Obama deserved to be dismissed and derided as a political
>> amateur who didn't know what he was doing.
>>
>> Do I understand that correctly?
>>
> I don't know who said this.

Someone wrote a best seller about it.

https://www.amazon.com/Amateur-Barack-Obama-White-
House/dp/B0083EFOBU

Trijcomm

Jun 12, 2017, 11:14:20 AM6/12/17

> > Look, you have no idea on what syntax even means.
>
> I do too know what it means! Its when they slap an extra tax on beer, cigarettes, nudie mags, etc.

My gosh, for the first time EVER, yu proved me wrong!

Trijcomm

Jun 12, 2017, 11:15:47 AM6/12/17

> . Of
> > course, when it comes to facts, you personally are in big trouble because
> > you have yet to be proficient on search engines so you have a major
> > handicap.
>
> Oh please! Oh please don't overwhelm us with another Glen Beck source

The source was Dershowitz and yes, he is overwhelming.

Freezer

Jun 12, 2017, 12:23:53 PM6/12/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> The source was Dershowitz and yes, he is overwhelming.

Next you'll be telling us what a powerful force in the
progressive movement Michael Moore is.

Trijcomm

Jun 12, 2017, 2:02:31 PM6/12/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 11:23:53 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > The source was Dershowitz and yes, he is overwhelming.
>
> Next you'll be telling us what a powerful force in the
> progressive movement Michael Moore is.

I love how you folks are so quick to toss your people under the bus when they come around and try to pass the news to you.

Freezer

Jun 12, 2017, 2:44:12 PM6/12/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

>> Next you'll be telling us what a powerful force in the
>> progressive movement Michael Moore is.
>>
> I love how you folks are so quick to toss your people under
> the bus

If by "quick", you mean "2006", sure.

Trijcomm

Jun 12, 2017, 4:13:47 PM6/12/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 1:44:12 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> >> Next you'll be telling us what a powerful force in the
> >> progressive movement Michael Moore is.
> >>
> > I love how you folks are so quick to toss your people under
> > the bus
>
> If by "quick", you mean "2006", sure.

By "quick" I mean as soon as they go against your false narrative.

Freezer

Jun 12, 2017, 5:17:39 PM6/12/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> By "quick" I mean as soon as they go against your false
> narrative.

Two words: "Tomi." "Lahren."

Trijcomm

Jun 12, 2017, 6:34:44 PM6/12/17

> > By "quick" I mean as soon as they go against your false
> > narrative.
>
> Two words: "Tomi." "Lahren."

Had to look her up -- NEVER HEARD OF HER. But if she was pro-abortion then she should have been thrown under the bus because she was NOT a conservative. She never really made it big anyway. She was really never in a place to be thrown under the bus anyway. She is a not a good comparison with what you are trying to do with Dershowitz and what liberals do all the time with folks who try to enlighten the left.

Freezer

Jun 12, 2017, 7:04:23 PM6/12/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

>> Two words: "Tomi." "Lahren."
>>
> Had to look her up -- NEVER HEARD OF HER.

I'm not calling you a liar, but...

Wait, yes I am.

me

Jun 13, 2017, 11:01:35 AM6/13/17
Liar

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 15, 2017, 9:37:38 PM6/15/17
OF COURSE.

At least you're honest enough to admit White Privilege exists AOGLP, so thanks for that!

Jason

robert stickler

Jun 15, 2017, 10:11:42 PM6/15/17
White privilege does not exist jason.

me

Jun 15, 2017, 10:56:59 PM6/15/17
he also admits that he, like the rest of the conservatives, are batshit insane

robert

Jun 15, 2017, 11:15:04 PM6/15/17
Me is a far left loon

me

Jun 15, 2017, 11:35:58 PM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 11:15:04 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Me is a far left loon

and you are an ignorant piece of shit

Freezer

Jun 15, 2017, 11:45:37 PM6/15/17
If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> post, the
terroists win.

> We should back off criticisms of 45 because he's new to the game
> and doesn't have a grip on all the rules.
>
> But Obama deserved to be dismissed and derided as a political
> amateur who didn't know what he was doing.
>
> Do I understand that correctly?
>
> --
>

> Yes.

Thank you. You can go now.

The Chad

Jun 16, 2017, 12:05:39 AM6/16/17
<tit...@naplesnet.com> wrote in news:ohvc9r$qrh$1...@gioia.aioe.org:

> Do I understand that correctly?

You understand nothing correctly, Todd. You are an inferior deficient
who should have been left in a hot car with the windows rolled up by
the piss-poor bumbleshits you call your parents.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 16, 2017, 12:09:25 AM6/16/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 10:11:42 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> White privilege does not exist jason.

Pope just admitted it!!

Jason

robert stickler

Jun 16, 2017, 2:21:14 AM6/16/17
That's just something blacks use to justify the fact they haven't done anything with their lives

me

Jun 16, 2017, 2:53:17 AM6/16/17
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 2:21:14 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> That's just something blacks use to justify the fact they haven't done anything with their lives

you are a cunt

robert stickler

Jun 16, 2017, 3:06:09 AM6/16/17
get a job!

The Chad

Jun 16, 2017, 3:16:18 AM6/16/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in

> That's just something blacks use to justify the fact they haven't
> done anything with their lives

This is the dumbest thing you have ever posted. You sound like Dink
after two bottles of Boone's Farm and a girlfriend who fucked a 7-11
manager in her bed while you had to sleep on the couch.

robert stickler

Jun 16, 2017, 4:29:14 AM6/16/17
blacks do it all the time dude. they blame all of their lifes' troubles on whites. like it's white peoples' fault they don't have a job or they commit crimes or get women pregnant and then don't help raise the kid? or they don't go to college? or they commit violence against each other? no, that is all THEIR fault. white privilege my ass.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 16, 2017, 7:22:38 AM6/16/17
Your parents should have thrown you into a river. But as fat as you are you would have just floated.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 16, 2017, 7:23:00 AM6/16/17
You sound like someone who is angry and fat.

Freezer

Jun 16, 2017, 2:58:44 PM6/16/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists
win.

> That's just something blacks use to justify the fact they
> haven't done anything with their lives

Unlike you, Mr. Mighty Whitey?

robert stickler

Jun 16, 2017, 4:14:20 PM6/16/17
Yep. I don't blame any problems I have on blacks

Scott Oof

Jun 16, 2017, 8:10:31 PM6/16/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> That's just something blacks use to justify the fact they haven't done anything with their lives

Who do you blame for your failure as a human being? I blame your
Bible-banging, mollycoddling mother.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/