880 BILLION DOLLAR CUT TO MEDICAID IS A FVCKING DISATER

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 16, 2017, 12:13:14 PM5/16/17
FVCK YES.

%

May 16, 2017, 12:40:16 PM5/16/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> FVCK YES.

it doesn't bother me at all

robert stickler

May 16, 2017, 3:39:24 PM5/16/17
Me neither

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 17, 2017, 2:55:39 PM5/17/17
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 3:39:24 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Me neither

it should.

robert stickler

May 17, 2017, 6:04:23 PM5/17/17
Why?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 17, 2017, 7:11:57 PM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 6:04:23 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Why?

you will need their services one day.

robert

May 17, 2017, 7:12:59 PM5/17/17
How?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 17, 2017, 7:57:40 PM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 7:12:59 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> How?

your health will decline as you get older.
I cant wait to see what ailments befall you!

robert

May 17, 2017, 8:35:27 PM5/17/17
I doubt that

SPAZZCATAZ.

May 17, 2017, 10:11:40 PM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 8:35:27 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> I doubt that

I don't.

Freezer

May 18, 2017, 7:37:01 AM5/18/17
If I don't reply to this robert <rjs...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> How?

Either you're blatantly trolling or you're just that stupid.

Neither is a good look.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

me

May 18, 2017, 12:53:23 PM5/18/17
he's a troll. No one is that stupid, not even Skippy.

robert stickler

May 18, 2017, 6:10:36 PM5/18/17
who's skippy?