Chad Bryant is a fat idiot

Tim Wiesse

Mar 26, 2017, 3:50:36 PM3/26/17
for thinking I'm David E Powell.

By the way, I post via aioe... so how does chad the fat lad even know I'm
posting?

%

Mar 26, 2017, 4:00:43 PM3/26/17
it's pretty obvious

]v[etaphoid

Mar 26, 2017, 5:17:27 PM3/26/17
Tim Wiesse presented the following explanation :
> for thinking I'm David E Powell.
>
> By the way, I post via aioe... so how does chad the fat lad even know I'm
> posting?

Don't lose any sleep - you could be David Zimmermann, some dude who
tormented Chadlee two decades ago on IRC, and who he still jumps at
shadows on account of, today!

Welcome to the Chad Fright Club...

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Mar 26, 2017, 6:27:44 PM3/26/17
From people replying to your racist bullshit, Dumb David.

The Chad

Mar 26, 2017, 9:51:42 PM3/26/17
Closet case DErP doesn't even try to hide his Stormfront politics
anymore.

He's just too much of a pink-shirted, square-dancing chickenshit to
bother posting here anymore.

]v[etaphoid

Mar 27, 2017, 4:28:14 AM3/27/17
Fuck off Chad you drip...

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Mar 27, 2017, 1:36:16 PM3/27/17
Do you charge Chud rent for living in your head?

The Chad

Mar 27, 2017, 8:45:48 PM3/27/17
From: "Samuel L. Bronkowitz" <slbron...@icloud.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Re: Chad Bryant is a fat idiot
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:36:14 -0400

In what alternate reality does Davey Z. Fucknoid live where I own a Mac?

]v[etaphoid

Mar 28, 2017, 6:56:55 AM3/28/17
The Chad submitted this idea :
You own more cowardly socks than you have inbred chromosomes, and
that's saying something!

For that matter, I suspect you're way, way too stupid to have just one
dick as well...

We will spot you everywhere you hide, you yellow cunt...

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Mar 28, 2017, 12:32:49 PM3/28/17
You are a dumbphuck who is full of shit.

]v[etaphoid

Mar 29, 2017, 6:07:31 AM3/29/17
on 29/03/2017, Samuel L. Bronkowitz supposed :
You sound like Chad.

I bet you smell like him too.

Here kitty, kitty, kitty...

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Mar 29, 2017, 1:54:10 PM3/29/17
You are a sad little sociopath.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Mar 30, 2017, 12:09:46 AM3/30/17
Dude.
Everybody knows that the guy is Stephen Signorelli, back to haunt Chadlee from the past.
Get with it already.

]v[etaphoid

Apr 2, 2017, 3:14:18 AM4/2/17
Samuel L. Bronkowitz explained on 30/03/2017 :
You are a sock, living in fear.

Never seen before, soon never to be seen again...

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Apr 5, 2017, 8:24:43 PM4/5/17
You're a clueless phucking phaggot.

]v[etaphoid

Apr 7, 2017, 8:44:15 PM4/7/17
Samuel L. Bronkowitz formulated the question :
ROFL! You even have the same lisp as Chad!

Stop pretending you're brave enough to talk to me, you mincing
coward...

David Zimmerman

Sep 18, 2017, 6:44:10 AM9/18/17
fitnessf...@yahoo.com presented the following explanation :
Give me credit where it's due.

I clearly torment Corky's dreams - I deserve recognition...

]v[etaphoid

Jul 16, 2018, 7:43:45 AM7/16/18
]v[etaphoid explained :
And *poof* Sammy was gone as quickly as he appeared...