RSPW'S Routine Saturday Pissant Whining time

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 8:33:36 PM10/22/16
WHERE DAHELL'S ROBBY?

robert

Oct 22, 2016, 8:42:33 PM10/22/16
Right here

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 22, 2016, 8:47:04 PM10/22/16
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 8:42:33 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Right here

about time bro.
im tired of posting to these toxic fuckers.

The Chad

Oct 22, 2016, 9:02:41 PM10/22/16
You're a toxic fucker, queefer beefer. Shut your goddamned hole.

Unifarva

Oct 22, 2016, 9:31:28 PM10/22/16
thank you, fatass.

The Chad

Oct 22, 2016, 9:34:01 PM10/22/16
You weigh more than I do, you fat white-trash fuck.

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 2:56:45 AM10/23/16
You see? All unifarva does is provoke chad!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 23, 2016, 5:44:17 AM10/23/16
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 2:56:45 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> You see? All unifarva does is provoke chad!

your provoking me to stick your head up chads ass until youre a two headed abomination.

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 7:37:55 AM10/23/16
How cool!

Galway Guy

Oct 23, 2016, 11:53:47 AM10/23/16
on 23/10/2016, The Chad supposed :
Both your arrest warrant and your massive oversized head disagree.

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 12:39:20 PM10/23/16
Galway guy is under arrest!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 23, 2016, 2:20:20 PM10/23/16
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 12:39:20 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Galway guy is under arrest!

no hes not.
hes given an honorary position in the robby cabal.

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 2:39:28 PM10/23/16
He will never be allowed in

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 23, 2016, 4:39:52 PM10/23/16
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 2:39:28 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> He will never be allowed in

too late
already done.

robert stickler

Oct 24, 2016, 2:09:49 AM10/24/16
nope. i say he's banned.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 26, 2016, 5:44:21 PM10/26/16
i dont

robert stickler

Oct 26, 2016, 7:23:11 PM10/26/16
Your vote doesn't count

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 26, 2016, 7:54:03 PM10/26/16
On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 7:23:11 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Your vote doesn't count

i am everything in the cabal. dvde.
youre but a mascot.

robert

Oct 26, 2016, 7:56:05 PM10/26/16
I created it

FunkyM

Oct 27, 2016, 9:02:55 AM10/27/16
I can only assume from your inferred equation, that you are responding to more than three people!