Re: The liberals approve of ripping children from their mothers.

Freezer

Jun 20, 2018, 9:38:42 AM6/20/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 post, the terroists win.

> It's called abortion.

It's called "Live actual children being ripped away from a parent
versus a woman chosing not to bear a child."

Join us in the 21 century, Slappy. We have cookies.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 20, 2018, 1:57:27 PM6/20/18

"Freezer" wrote in message

If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 post, the terroists win.

> It's called abortion.

It's called "Live actual children being ripped away from a parent
versus a woman chosing not to bear a child."

--

Oh, indeed. Just like saying, "Hitler CHOSE to mass-murder the Jews".

Genocide. Infanticide. Same difference.

LIEberals are probably the ONLY species that willingly murder their
offspring.

Freezer

Jun 20, 2018, 2:12:19 PM6/20/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 post, the terroists
win.

>>Join us in the 21 century, Slappy. We have cookies.
>

> Kookies yes, I see that everyday. Word salad it all you want
> libtard.

* adds the "we have cookies" meme to the list *

me

Jun 20, 2018, 2:15:04 PM6/20/18
Wow, you are an ignorant asshole. Abortion is a legal medical procedure that removes a collection of cells incapable (at the time of 99% of abortions) of living outside the body. Comparing it to what Hitler did is complete and total fox propaganda bullshit.

You can frame it however you want, liberals are for a woman's choice, we don't support just murdering offspring you ignorant cunt. Also, parents killing the young is normal in the animal world.

robert stickler

Jun 20, 2018, 2:30:10 PM6/20/18
It won't be legal much longer

me

Jun 20, 2018, 2:53:39 PM6/20/18
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 2:30:10 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> It won't be legal much longer

yes it will, no chance that gets overturned

robert stickler

Jun 20, 2018, 4:03:28 PM6/20/18
Oh it will be very soon.

Freezer

Jun 20, 2018, 6:36:12 PM6/20/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 <fn...@invalid.invalid>
post, the terroists win.

>>* adds the "we have cookies" meme to the list *
>

> Notices the libs respond just like they do in congress...."huh?"

Non-Sequiturs: When humor is just too hard.

Freezer

Jun 20, 2018, 6:37:22 PM6/20/18
If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women"
<Tit...@naplesnet.com> post, the terroists win.

> Oh, indeed. Just like saying, "Hitler CHOSE to mass-murder
> the Jews".

There is not enough "Fuck You" in the known universe to properly
respond to that.

Freezer

Jun 20, 2018, 6:40:01 PM6/20/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 <fn...@invalid.invalid>
post, the terroists win.

> Never taxpayer funded.

* adds the Hyde Amendment to the list *

Freezer

Jun 20, 2018, 7:59:10 PM6/20/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 <fn...@invalid.invalid>
post, the terroists win.

>>> Oh, indeed. Just like saying, "Hitler CHOSE to mass-murder
>>> the Jews".
>>
>>There is not enough "Fuck You" in the known universe to properly
>>respond to that.
>

> It's the only kind of response that a lib knows.

whereas there is plenty of "Fuck You" to respond to that.

Freezer

Jun 20, 2018, 7:59:43 PM6/20/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 <fn...@invalid.invalid>
post, the terroists win.

>>* adds the Hyde Amendment to the list *
>

> I'm against it. that being said...go back to your feeble
> attempt at being funny.

You literally have no idea what the Hyde Amendment is, do you?

Freezer

Jun 21, 2018, 12:25:30 PM6/21/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 post, the terroists win.

> Yes I do, now try to be funny again

So YOU are against the banning of federal funds being used for the
purpose of providing abortions?

Really?

Freezer

Jun 21, 2018, 2:11:11 PM6/21/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 post, the terroists
win.

> Did I say that? No I didn't, but like a true lib you spin it
> around.

That's what the Hays Amendment is. You said you were against it.
Try and keep up with your own posts, son.

Freezer

Jun 21, 2018, 3:07:36 PM6/21/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 post, the terroists
win.

> On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 18:11:07 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
> <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>
>>If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 post, the terroists
>>win.
>>
>>> Did I say that? No I didn't, but like a true lib you spin it
>>> around.
>>
>>That's what the Hays Amendment is. You said you were against
>>it. Try and keep up with your own posts, son.
>

> No I didn't. I said I was against abortion. But like a typical
> lib you will spin to win. But you lost, so sorry.

**********************
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 22:39:57 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 <fn...@invalid.invalid>
>post, the terroists win.
>
>> Never taxpayer funded.
>
>* adds the Hyde Amendment to the list *

I'm against it. that being said...go back to your feeble attempt
at
being funny.
*********************************

You were saying?

Freezer

Jun 21, 2018, 5:18:56 PM6/21/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 <fn...@invalid.invalid>
post, the terroists win.

> *it* being abortion you moron, if this is the best you got,
> why don't you go blast on Melania for visiting the kids?

Is that the best you can do expressing yourself properly
? What exactly stopped you from saying "I'm against abortion?"

For that matter, what mental block keeps you conservative fucks
convinced that Planned Parenthood uses federal funds for abortions
WHEN THE HYDE AMENDMENT EXPLICITLY FORBIDS IT AND PP HAS TO PROVE
THEY'RE NOT ON A YEARLY BASIS?

Fuck it. We're done here.

]v[etaphoid

Jun 25, 2018, 7:17:54 AM6/25/18
Freezer has brought this to us :
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 post, the terroists
> win.
>
>>> Join us in the 21 century, Slappy. We have cookies.
>>

>> Kookies yes, I see that everyday. Word salad it all you want
>> libtard.
>>

> * adds the "we have cookies" meme to the list *

Your lists are as weak and thin as your hymen-like skin.

TOughen up, princess...

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 25, 2018, 8:11:07 AM6/25/18
this is the whole problem with the RSPWCC as it is now.

They're so completely fucking stupid, not only can you not really debate with them, or make a joke, but they can't even win a debate WITH THEMSELVES.

Jason

]v[etaphoid

Jun 25, 2018, 9:53:26 AM6/25/18
Skeeter DoW #420 wrote on 22/06/2018 :
> On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 21:18:51 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
> <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 <fn...@invalid.invalid>
>> post, the terroists win.
>>
>>> *it* being abortion you moron, if this is the best you got,
>>> why don't you go blast on Melania for visiting the kids?
>>
>> Is that the best you can do expressing yourself properly
>> ? What exactly stopped you from saying "I'm against abortion?"
>
> I post how I post, you don't like it? Don't read it. Or cry about it.
>>
>> For that matter, what mental block keeps you conservative fucks
>> convinced that Planned Parenthood uses federal funds for abortions
>> WHEN THE HYDE AMENDMENT EXPLICITLY FORBIDS IT AND PP HAS TO PROVE
>> THEY'RE NOT ON A YEARLY BASIS?
>
> I never said they did.
>>
>> Fuck it. We're done here.
>

> Libs...toss out some hate and run away.

He tossed more than hate. His pram has now lost all its toys!

Nice work...

Freezer

Jun 25, 2018, 6:19:52 PM6/25/18
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
terroists win.

>> * adds the "we have cookies" meme to the list *
>
> Your lists are as weak and thin as your hymen-like skin.
>
> TOughen up, princess...

The fact that you don't get it doesn't mean no one else done.

]v[etaphoid

Jun 26, 2018, 5:20:04 AM6/26/18
Freezer expressed precisely :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
> terroists win.
>
>>> * adds the "we have cookies" meme to the list *
>>
>> Your lists are as weak and thin as your hymen-like skin.
>>
>> TOughen up, princess...
>
> The fact that you don't get it doesn't mean no one else done.

I think you over-estimate how impressed other people are by your
keeping lists every time someone upsets you...

Freezer

Jun 26, 2018, 5:49:39 AM6/26/18
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
terroists win.

>> The fact that you don't get it doesn't mean no one else done.
>
> I think you over-estimate how impressed other people are by your
> keeping lists every time someone upsets you...

* adds "inside jokes" to the list *

]v[etaphoid

Jun 27, 2018, 4:35:55 AM6/27/18
Freezer was thinking very hard :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
> terroists win.
>
>>> The fact that you don't get it doesn't mean no one else done.
>>
>> I think you over-estimate how impressed other people are by your
>> keeping lists every time someone upsets you...
>
> * adds "inside jokes" to the list *

Is "the list" your way of deflecting an inability to explain an
alternative point of view?

A bit like your other favourites, "I stopped reading here" or "Without.
A. Hint." - they just come across as a hackneyed euphamisms you trot
out whenever you feel you can't adequately counter an alternate point
of view.

It's a lazy habit you need to get out of...

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 27, 2018, 4:46:35 AM6/27/18
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 4:35:55 AM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> Freezer was thinking very hard :
> > If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
> > terroists win.

> >> I think you over-estimate how impressed other people are by your
> >> keeping lists every time someone upsets you...
> >
> > * adds "inside jokes" to the list *
>
> Is "the list" your way of deflecting an inability to explain an
> alternative point of view?
>

> A bit like your other favourites, "I stopped reading here" or "Without.
> A. Hint." - they just come across as a hackneyed euphamisms you trot
> out whenever

Meanwhile, your constant personal attacks and "I'm so much fucking cooler than all of you" just comes across as Super-Asshole with a Side Order of Fuckwad.

Jason

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 27, 2018, 10:01:08 AM6/27/18
"Freezer" wrote in message

If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women"
<Tit...@naplesnet.com> post, the terroists win.

> Oh, indeed. Just like saying, "Hitler CHOSE to mass-murder
> the Jews".

There is not enough "Fuck You" in the known universe to properly
respond to that.

--

Hey, Brah, "Mass Murder" is "Mass Murder", no matter who commits it.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
(Just ask Horny Bill.)

]v[etaphoid

Jun 28, 2018, 7:44:57 AM6/28/18
Jason Todd!!! formulated on Wednesday :
Do you really feel like I'm personally attacking you or that I'm that
much cooler than you are?

Freezer

Jun 28, 2018, 8:34:51 AM6/28/18
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

> Do you really feel like I'm personally attacking you or that
> I'm that much cooler than you are?

More like you're an Aussie Brainy Smurf: A know-nothing know it
all who thinks he can school us ignorant yanks on our own politics,
while having no idea what half the things we say mean.

]v[etaphoid

Jun 29, 2018, 5:32:00 AM6/29/18
Freezer wrote on 28/06/2018 :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
>> Do you really feel like I'm personally attacking you or that
>> I'm that much cooler than you are?
>
> More like you're an Aussie Brainy Smurf: A know-nothing know it
> all who thinks he can school us ignorant yanks on our own politics,
> while having no idea what half the things we say mean.

I don't think all yanks are ignorant by any stretch.

I do think that Toddler and yourself repeatedly display all of the
symptoms of myopic bipartisans whose bigotry is perpetuated by
confirmation bias. How else do you explain your dismissal of so many of
your countrymen's opinions as wrong, just because they differ from your
own?

You really shouldn't let it upset you, though. I'm probably not that
much cooler than you...

Freezer

Jun 29, 2018, 6:43:20 AM6/29/18
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
terroists win.

> I do think that Toddler and yourself repeatedly display all of
> the symptoms of myopic bipartisans whose bigotry is
> perpetuated by confirmation bias. How else do you explain your
> dismissal of so many of your countrymen's opinions as wrong,
> just because they differ from your own?

Ruling on the field stands.

]v[etaphoid

Jun 29, 2018, 7:46:58 AM6/29/18
Freezer presented the following explanation :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
> terroists win.
>
>> I do think that Toddler and yourself repeatedly display all of
>> the symptoms of myopic bipartisans whose bigotry is
>> perpetuated by confirmation bias. How else do you explain your
>> dismissal of so many of your countrymen's opinions as wrong,
>> just because they differ from your own?
>
> Ruling on the field stands.

Ahh - the sporting equivalent of blocking your ears and screaming, "la
la la - I'm not listening..."

me

Jun 29, 2018, 2:30:05 PM6/29/18
when you bring nothing to the table, that's what you get

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 29, 2018, 2:45:33 PM6/29/18
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 10:01:08 AM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:

> Hey, Brah, "Mass Murder" is "Mass Murder", no matter who commits it.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

...you're staunchly against Columbus Day being an official holiday, yes?

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 29, 2018, 2:51:59 PM6/29/18
On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 5:32:00 AM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

How else do you explain your dismissal of so many of
> your countrymen's opinions as wrong, just because they differ from your
> own?

OOH! OOH! I KNOW!!

Democrats in 2000: "George W. Bush is going to sink the country into a long, costly war and will cause a recession."

Republicans in 2000: "Oh please. That's just your flyover-country, Hollywood-NewYork-Harvard-Yale BIAS talking."

Democrats in 2008: "Toldja!"

Republicans in 2008: "Hey, enough with the finger pointing and name calling! We've got to pull together as AMERICANS in these trying times!"

Jason

robert stickler

Jun 29, 2018, 7:00:53 PM6/29/18
Obama sank the country into a recession

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 2:31:13 AM6/30/18
me was thinking very hard :
Why would you have to block your ears and ignore someone, if they
brought "nothing to the table"?

I'm sure you don't even realise how bigoted you sound when you tell
people that your ignornance and incomprehension is "what they get" for
tabling ideas you disagree with...

me

Jun 30, 2018, 2:39:14 AM6/30/18
You're defending the clear ignorance of Robert. Wow. Hi troll!

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 2:56:40 AM6/30/18
me formulated the question :
You speak Enligh? Unpossible!

You do realise that Robert has made no comment in this sequnce of
conversation, right? And yet you think a post which clearly decries
your own bigotry and ignorance is a judgement on Robert?

You are what you loathe, even if you are too stupid to see it...

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2018, 5:25:59 AM6/30/18
Yes!!!!

me

Jun 30, 2018, 11:09:31 AM6/30/18
as usual, you are wrong. go be a pretentious douchebag elsewhere. You are more ignorant than Robert, and that is a staggering thought.

Freezer

Jun 30, 2018, 12:17:15 PM6/30/18
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
terroists win.

>> when you bring nothing to the table, that's what you get
>
> Why would you have to block your ears and ignore someone, if
> they brought "nothing to the table"?

If he was ignoring you, he wouldn't responding, you pretentious
dolt.

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2018, 3:03:46 PM6/30/18
I love when liberal loons name call. It means they are losing

me

Jun 30, 2018, 6:04:16 PM6/30/18
On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 3:03:46 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I love when liberal loons name call. It means they are losing

then you've long since lost, since that's all you've got

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 7:57:34 PM6/30/18
me expressed precisely :
And as usual, your only capacity to explain your own position is to
denounce the other person's as wrong. No evidence, no explanation, no
capacity for reason or informed judgement.

Careful you don't sail off the edge of the world one day...

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 8:00:19 PM6/30/18
It happens that Freezer formulated :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
> terroists win.
>
>>> when you bring nothing to the table, that's what you get
>>
>> Why would you have to block your ears and ignore someone, if
>> they brought "nothing to the table"?
>
> If he was ignoring you, he wouldn't responding, you pretentious
> dolt.

Great point, Freezer.

I absolutely should have made it clearer that being so close-minded
infers ignorance of a concept or counter-opinion, not of the person
stating it.

I hope that my post makes more sense to you now. Thank you for pointing
out this ambiguity for the benefit of any other reading simpletons or
anal-retentive pedants...

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 8:01:22 PM6/30/18
on 1/07/2018, me supposed :
> On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 3:03:46 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> I love when liberal loons name call. It means they are losing
>
> then you've long since lost, since that's all you've got

What name did he call Freezer or yourself?

Since we're all bestowing names, I think I'm going to start calling
you, "The Boing-flick Kid"...

me

Jun 30, 2018, 8:10:53 PM6/30/18
ahh, trolling for Robert now?

me

Jun 30, 2018, 8:11:59 PM6/30/18
knock yourself out, I'll stick with calling you pretentious douchebag

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 8:13:06 PM6/30/18
me brought next idea :
That a lot of syllables for a man who doesn't know many...

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 8:14:38 PM6/30/18
Robert doesn't need any help from me. He's been tearing you a new
asshole in your laughable online debates for months now! You must be
doing wonders for his confidence...

me

Jun 30, 2018, 8:23:49 PM6/30/18
man, you just prove your ignorance with each additional post!

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 8:27:08 PM6/30/18
Which part did you disagree with - or pmore probably - not understand,
Boingflick KId?

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2018, 10:12:47 PM6/30/18
That me guy is 3 cards short of a full deck.

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 11:02:48 PM6/30/18
robert stickler formulated the question :
> That me guy is 3 cards short of a full deck.

He's not the brightest comic book in the Nerd Emporium...

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2018, 11:07:34 PM6/30/18
Lol you are so damn wise vetaphoid

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 1, 2018, 12:26:53 AM7/1/18
Hello? Dope, you there???

Jason

BringBackChad

Jul 3, 2018, 6:46:31 PM7/3/18
When Chad gets back he's going to destroy you guys.

BringBackChad