(META) Non-Americans should stop posting to RSP-W

利根川 幸雄

Nov 30, 2018, 9:00:11 AM11/30/18
Build that wall

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 6:02:25 PM11/30/18
on 1/12/2018, ??? ?? supposed :
> Build that wall

What about us Canadiens? Can we post too, Chad?

I considered posting anonymously from aioe.org like yourself to hide my
nationality from bigots, but it turns out that even anonymous
news-servers have unique identifiers in the header that allow you to
see if multiple identities are using the server, even if it doesn't
disclose who that original identity may be.

Keep it between us, though, my new Japanese friend - I don't want
Chadwick to find out how we all instantly spot his growing
international sock army...

利根川 幸雄

Nov 30, 2018, 11:08:07 PM11/30/18
Yukio Tonegawa is my favorite character from my favorite comic book.
Childish, isn't it? Still not Chad, though, and your insistence that I am
is getting a bit creepy considering that I wasn't even trying to
impersonate the fellow.

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Nov 30, 2018, 11:11:16 PM11/30/18
"]v[etaphoid" wrote in message news:ptsfhu$djg$1...@dont-email.me...

on 1/12/2018, ??? ?? supposed :
> Build that wall

What about us Canadiens? Can we post too, Chad?

__

I thought you were Australian.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 11:56:13 PM11/30/18
??? ?? wrote :
I know! And yet still, three people identified you instantly.

T-minus three days and counting until you either disappear, or your new
persona merges with Chad's other hundred socks...

]v[etaphoid

Dec 1, 2018, 12:04:06 AM12/1/18
Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of
Women formulated on Saturday :
And you are correct.

But Chadwick knows better - namely that I am really David Zimmermann, a
French-Canadien who antagonized him on Usenet twenty years ago, before
relocating to the southern hemisphere and laying low for decades so
that I could take on a new identity and surprise him with smackdowns on
Usenet for kicks...

]v[etaphoid

Dec 5, 2018, 4:03:38 AM12/5/18
]v[etaphoid used his keyboard to write :
Another prophecy realized.

Chadwick the muppet is as predictable as he is fat and blind...