Damn this place still has posters

Double T MWO 4ALONGWHILE

May 22, 2017, 6:21:58 PM5/22/17
Sure all but 2 of them suck shit thru a rusty straw. Figured everyone would have migrated to another place by now.

Double T the Legally Blind Referee
mWo for a real long time

The Chad

May 22, 2017, 7:53:07 PM5/22/17
Double T MWO 4ALONGWHILE <mac...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Sure all but 2 of them suck shit thru a rusty straw. Figured
> everyone would have migrated to another place by now.

This is the least marky wrestling forum on the internet. Every other
venue worships David "Glass Joe" Bixenspan, thinks Meltzer is 100% true
100% of the time, or is still looking for the underage trim like
Signorelli or C the (scale) Shocker.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 23, 2017, 10:29:56 PM5/23/17
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 7:53:07 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> Double T MWO 4ALONGWHILE <mac...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > Sure all but 2 of them suck shit thru a rusty straw. Figured
> > everyone would have migrated to another place by now.
>
> This is the least marky wrestling forum on the internet.

Yet you don't hesitate to call someone ' mark '.

> Every other
> venue worships David "Glass Joe" Bixenspan, thinks Meltzer is 100% true
> 100% of the time, or is still looking for the underage trim like
> Signorelli or C the (scale) Shocker.

"Signorelli or C the Shocker"

You really miss the 1990s, don't you?
I'd call you a poor bastard but that would be a step up for you socially.

jmfabi...@gmail.com

May 23, 2017, 11:45:23 PM5/23/17
This is why we must get the band back together. My ATGS comrades can only do so much, we need: Don Martin, the Dugganfans, Sabu424, Dr. Nerdman, the Ultimate Alliance, Hulka R. Maniac, MaxdaAxeJD, and FunkyM.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 24, 2017, 12:17:23 AM5/24/17
FunkyM died of fart cancer in 2004.
ILOVEUWxx found religion and is now an ordained minister in Oklahoma.
MaxdaAxeJD has been in jail since 2010 when he got drunk and tried to sodomize a Ronald McDonald statue outside a McDonalds in Cleveland, Ohio.

jmfabi...@gmail.com

May 24, 2017, 9:26:26 AM5/24/17
THANKS FOR THE INFO! :-D :-D :-D

dong fartin's wherabouts

May 24, 2017, 2:09:16 PM5/24/17
jmfabi...@gmail.com wrote in
Don Martin still posts here as Hog Huckster. He posted just the other day.