does unifarva have a water bed?

robert stickler

Oct 22, 2016, 3:04:14 AM10/22/16
yes or no?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 6:39:03 AM10/22/16
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 3:04:14 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> yes or no?

no

robert stickler

Oct 22, 2016, 1:13:41 PM10/22/16
My old neighbor did. People broke in and sliced it open with a razor!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 1:45:36 PM10/22/16
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 1:13:41 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> My old neighbor did. People broke in and sliced it open with a razor!

lol

robert

Oct 22, 2016, 2:12:39 PM10/22/16
It leaked everywhere!

Galway Guy

Oct 22, 2016, 6:24:10 PM10/22/16
robert expressed precisely :
> It leaked everywhere!

Rooting on a waterbed is an acquired talent.

It does reduce the number of positions suitable for biscuit biting
though. Consider this and the needs of your woman, before commiting to
a waterbed.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 8:00:13 PM10/22/16
hell never have to worry about it.
nd you kn ow it.

robert stickler

Oct 22, 2016, 8:30:44 PM10/22/16
I don't get it

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 8:38:14 PM10/22/16
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 8:30:44 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I don't get it

and you nevr will.

robert

Oct 22, 2016, 8:43:03 PM10/22/16
Huh?

Galway Guy

Oct 22, 2016, 10:54:42 PM10/22/16
robert wrote :
> Huh?

Whilst exotic and a novelty, sex in a waterbed eliminates a number of
typical positions, not least of which since most waterbeds have a risen
frame around the perimetre to contain the bladder. Accordingly, any
position which would typically involve half-on/half-off the mattress
can be problematic.

There is also a lot more give in a waterbed, meaning the bottom partner
sinks further than on a mattress and the top partner can struggle to
maintain an assertive position in many positions. Both of these
scerarios can impede oral sex, of which I am a great fan, hence why I
moved my water bed on after six months. As TBB suggests, this is
unlikely to be a concern for you, so a waterbed may be a good choice
for you.

Any other concepts you would like elaborated, wob?

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 2:53:34 AM10/23/16
Huh?

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 23, 2016, 5:59:31 AM10/23/16
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 2:53:34 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Huh?

still slack jawed and clueless!

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 7:33:52 AM10/23/16