so Kathy griffin can hold the severed head of trump, where is the outrage from the far left?

robert stickler

May 31, 2017, 1:03:48 AM5/31/17
Nowhere to be found

The Chad

May 31, 2017, 1:45:33 AM5/31/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:b88eb6a0-a187-4430-
99d7-841...@googlegroups.com:

> Nowhere to be found

You should try watching something besides Fox News.

Jason Todd!!!

May 31, 2017, 2:21:34 AM5/31/17
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1:03:48 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Nowhere to be found

Robert, are you being a sensitive snowflake?

robert stickler

May 31, 2017, 2:59:00 AM5/31/17
It's all over the news! You know if someone did that to Obama or hillary there would be outrage. It's garbage like this that will assure trump of another win in 2020

mixed nuts

May 31, 2017, 8:36:57 AM5/31/17
He won't have to win because everybody will play golf and eat steak and
have sex and hang out at the yacht club all day and we won't need any
more elections because America will be great again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHQAM_Hevng

--
Grizzly H.

Freezer

May 31, 2017, 8:56:43 AM5/31/17
If I don't reply to this Jason Todd!!! post, the terroists win.
Why I believe he is!

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Jason Todd!!!

May 31, 2017, 12:43:01 PM5/31/17
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 2:59:00 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> It's all over the news! You know if someone did that to Obama or hillary there would be outrage. It's garbage like this that will assure trump of another win in 2020

Robert, I'm not saying I approve of what Griffin did, because I don't...

...but HOLY FUCKING SHIT dude, that's mild compared to some of the things we've seen directed at Obama/Michelle/Hillary over the last 8 years.

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

May 31, 2017, 12:43:37 PM5/31/17
Oh, and Chelsea Clinton, among others on the left have condemned what Griffin did.

Jason

robert stickler

May 31, 2017, 1:36:37 PM5/31/17
What could be worse then pretending to be head the president?

jmfabi...@gmail.com

May 31, 2017, 2:46:57 PM5/31/17
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1:03:48 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Nowhere to be found

Her CNN job was just a contestant on Celebrity Bucket Kickers as a result. Suck it, Kathy! God is God now and always!

robert stickler

May 31, 2017, 3:32:52 PM5/31/17
Good! She deserved it. I just tread trumps' kid thought it was real! She should be arrested

Jason Todd!!!

May 31, 2017, 7:27:41 PM5/31/17
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1:36:37 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> What could be worse then pretending to be head the president?

People selling/buying/wearing T-shirts that say "Trump That Bitch" ??

Jason

robert stickler

May 31, 2017, 7:33:48 PM5/31/17
Lol that's awesome

mixed nuts

May 31, 2017, 10:33:45 PM5/31/17
On 5/31/2017 1:36 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> What could be worse then pretending to be head the president?

Inviting people to shoot or hang the president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNLmi0_216g

--
Grizzly H.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 31, 2017, 11:46:09 PM5/31/17
you should try having a life other than RSPW.

Jason Todd!!!

May 31, 2017, 11:50:31 PM5/31/17
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 7:33:48 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol that's awesome

So we have a double standard?

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2017, 12:22:42 AM6/1/17
Dude she held his severed head and laughed about it

me

Jun 1, 2017, 12:34:48 AM6/1/17
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 12:22:42 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Dude she held his severed head and laughed about it

and racist idiots like you hung Obama, a black man, in effigy and thought it was funny

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2017, 12:38:09 AM6/1/17
Who did?

me

Jun 1, 2017, 1:23:05 AM6/1/17
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 12:38:09 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Who did?

conservative dipshits like you

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 1, 2017, 11:37:29 AM6/1/17

Freezer

Jun 1, 2017, 12:20:07 PM6/1/17
If I don't reply to this Jason Todd!!! post, the terroists win.

They don't count (because reasons).

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 2:28:32 PM6/1/17
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1:03:48 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Nowhere to be found

JHC got you for that blasphemy at that awards show 10 years ago. Amazing Kong is a bitch, isn't it!

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2017, 3:52:00 PM6/1/17
I never did anything like that

Scott Oof

Jun 1, 2017, 7:29:55 PM6/1/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Dude she held his severed head and laughed about it

The Struggle should go on the offensive in Trump country and
behead ignorant deplorable wage slaves like Wobby.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2017, 9:06:48 PM6/1/17
Oh look, it's dink

Lou Proctor

Jun 1, 2017, 10:56:00 PM6/1/17
Scott Oof <sc...@oof.org> wrote in news:ogq81e$a4r$1...@gioia.aioe.org:

> robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
>> Dude she held his severed head and laughed about it
>>

> The Struggle should go on the offensive in Trump country and
> behead ignorant deplorable wage slaves like Wobby.

Shut up, Dink.
You don't even have a job.

Lou Proctor

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 1, 2017, 11:14:17 PM6/1/17
Your trolling needs work, Chadlee.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 10, 2017, 11:41:13 AM6/10/17
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1:45:33 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:b88eb6a0-a187-4430-
> 99d7-841...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > Nowhere to be found
>
> You should try watching something besides Fox News.

you should fuck the hell off and die, fake liberal charlatan snob.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 10, 2017, 11:42:43 AM6/10/17
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1:36:37 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> What could be worse then pretending to be head the president?

the sonofabitch getting elected in the first place.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 10, 2017, 11:43:44 AM6/10/17
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 3:32:52 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Good! She deserved it. I just tread trumps' kid thought it was real! She should be arrested

they were giddy on getting their hands on daddys money

robert stickler

Jun 10, 2017, 4:00:24 PM6/10/17
Obamas kid was a disgrace