Donald Drumpf Jobs To Ted Cruz For the Delegates Belt AGAIN

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 29, 2016, 11:23:03 AM4/29/16

But hey, never mind all this -- Trump is a BUSINESS GENIUS

*****

Cruz to trounce Trump in Virginia delegate election

'The Cruz campaign is mobilized in Virginia and they will likely dominate the convention floor,' state party official says.

By Kyle Cheney

04/29/16 05:19 AM EDT

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/cruz-to-trounce-trump-in-virginia-delegate-election-222603#ixzz47EHaeNWy
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Ted Cruz got crushed in Virginia on primary day, but even Donald Trump's forces believe he's about to stuff the state's national convention delegation full of supporters anyway.

Virginia GOP insiders with knowledge of the state's delegate selection process expect Cruz backers to overrun this Saturday's state convention and use their numbers to guarantee that the 13 statewide delegates to the national convention lean Cruz.

Their list is likely to include Ken Cuccinelli, a senior Cruz convention adviser and former Virginia attorney general. And it may come at the expense of other veteran Republicans seeking delegate slots - including former Gov. Jim Gilmore, who ran against Cruz in the GOP presidential primary, and Corey Stewart, director of the Trump campaign in Virginia.

"The Cruz campaign is mobilized in Virginia and they will likely dominate the convention floor on Friday and Saturday," said a Virginia Republican central committee member familiar with the state convention process.
160427_cruz_fiorina_rally_ap_1160.jpg

2016
Ted Cruz's Hail Carly pass

By Shane Goldmacher, Katie Glueck and Alex Isenstadt

But Trump's dominant position in the Republican primary after six straight blowout victories - from New York to this week's sweep of Mid-Atlantic states - appears to have reordered the battle to secure delegates who would be loyal should the front-runner fail to clinch the nomination outright. So while Cruz's mastery of the delegate selection process has given Trump's team fits in the past, the response this time is a yawn.

"It takes a lot of the pressure off," said Stewart, Trump's Virginia director. "After [Tuesday] night, the campaign is convinced that we're going to hit 1,237, so this will be a moot issue. There will be no second ballot."

If Cruz makes inroads in the Virginia delegation, it'll be the latest example of a pro-Trump state sending a Cruz-friendly delegation to Cleveland. Trump earned about 35 percent of the vote in the state's March 1 primary, edging Marco Rubio's 32 percent and more than doubling Cruz's 17 percent. The result earned Trump 17 bound delegates on the first ballot at the convention to Cruz's eight.

But Cruz has landed his allies in delegate slots bound to vote for Trump but likely to be free to vote their conscience on a second or third ballot - in South Carolina, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina and Iowa and he's poised to do the same in Virginia.

Already, he has secured five of six delegate slots in two Congressional districts that held local contests in recent weeks. (On Thursday, the Associated Press reported that one of those Cruz delegates - state Sen. Dick Black - has been in Syria heaping praise on the Assad government, which could create an uncomfortable dynamic for the Cruz campaign.)

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/cruz-to-trounce-trump-in-virginia-delegate-election-222603#ixzz47EHh4rSI
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Trijcomm

Apr 29, 2016, 12:57:44 PM4/29/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 10:23:03 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> But hey, never mind all this -- Trump is a BUSINESS GENIUS

This has nothing to do with business. Again, who has the delegate lead and who has the only pathway to the nomination before the convention? Your point is nonsensical.

Jason Todd!!!

May 1, 2016, 1:15:19 AM5/1/16
Oh, and look at this -- Cruz has just made off with the ARIZONA delegates too!!

Jason

me

May 1, 2016, 1:16:14 AM5/1/16
Skippy will defend Trump to the death because he is 100% a Trump supporter

Trijcomm

May 1, 2016, 1:22:23 AM5/1/16
Tell me, you two nincompoops. How is it that you blabber on and on when Trump has a 400 delegate lead? Now I happen to know that Cruz may have something up his sleeve where he literally initiates a hostile takeover of the entire Republican convention. That would be truly astounding but you two versions of Dumb and Dumber have no idea of how that could even begin to take place so kindly take your seats and be quiet or else you BOTH will have to be sent to the nursery!

me

May 1, 2016, 1:26:22 AM5/1/16
aaaand you post does absolutely NOTHING to refute my statement. You are 100% a Trump supporter.

Trijcomm

May 1, 2016, 2:05:43 AM5/1/16
I have said many times I will vote for whomever wins the nomination, be it Trump or Cruz or whomever. I will point out ANY stupidity no matter what GOP candidate it is leveled against because the only criticisms you have regarding ANY of these guys come from leftist stupidity and ignorance and it doesn't require a loyalty pledge to any one of them to do that very same thing. Heck, I made you Demwits look like fools when you stupidly tried to criticize Romney last time around and I didn't even vote for him! You folks really are ignorant. You don't even know the meaning of the words caveat and nuance. I am dealing with some real intellectual inferiority here.

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 4:25:04 AM5/1/16
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 23:05:41 -0700, Scotty "Trijcomm" Johnson wrote:

> I have said many times I will vote for whomever wins the nomination, be
> it Trump or Cruz or whomever.

You'll vote for whoever and whatever your right-wing evangelical masters
tell you to, because you're a mindless little bitch. Go speak in tongues,
you fucknut.

Jason Todd!!!

May 1, 2016, 11:16:24 AM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 1:22:23 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 12:16:14 AM UTC-5, me wrote:

> > > Oh, and look at this -- Cruz has just made off with the ARIZONA delegates too!!
> > >
> > > Jason
> >
> > Skippy will defend Trump to the death because he is 100% a Trump supporter
>
> Tell me, you two nincompoops. How is it that you blabber on and on when Trump has a 400 delegate lead?

I will tell you why -- because he -- like Hitler back in the 30s -- caught everyone off-guard. Everybody underestimated how batshit crazy the Conservatwats are. So he was able to run up the score.

But now, EVER WITH THAT LEAD, he is showing that he doesn't understand the FUCKING RULES ALLOWING TED 'ZODIAC KILLER' CRUZ TO SNEAK UP AND MOVE IN ON HIM. That demonstrates a little thing called "FUCKING INCOMPETENCE".

And now, here's Janis with his return attack sponsored by "~But Hillary~!"

Jason

me

May 1, 2016, 11:56:05 AM5/1/16
So, you admit that you can't think for yourself and will vote for whoever you are told to vote for. That is good to know. As for all your other blather, you are quite full of yourself, but then again, ignorant people generally are, they are too stupid to realize just how stupid they are. Now go back to watching Fox News so you know the latest bullshit to spew out on here and claim it as your own.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 4:15:10 PM5/1/16
You seem like such an angry, bitter, ignorant person.