(META) So, now Choad is claiming a degree from Dartmouth?

Scott Oof

Jul 16, 2017, 5:57:12 PM7/16/17
I'd be more likely to believe that Wobby popped his cherry than
Chubby Chad earned an Ivy League degree.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 16, 2017, 6:05:57 PM7/16/17
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 5:57:12 PM UTC-4, Scott Oof wrote:
> I'd be more likely to believe that Wobby popped his cherry than
> Chubby Chad earned an Ivy League degree.

Chadlee will lie about anything if he thinks it means it makes him look better than someone else. As a sociopath, it's part of what he does.

The Chad

Jul 16, 2017, 10:52:30 PM7/16/17
Alexander "Dink" Cain as "Scott Oof" <sc...@oof.org> wrote in

> I'd be more likely to believe that Wobby popped his cherry than
> Chubby Chad earned an Ivy League degree.

You should attempt to actually graduate from college, Dink.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 16, 2017, 10:56:41 PM7/16/17
I did graduate from college, Chadlee.
I can prove it as well.

Unlike yourself, who buys a diploma online and then tries to pathetically cover up the fact that it isn't yours.

Go suck a Twinkie dry you sociopathic obese piece of shit.

robert stickler

Jul 16, 2017, 11:53:18 PM7/16/17
You didn't go to college

The Chad

Jul 17, 2017, 12:18:59 AM7/17/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:de5e2a77-29f7-406c-
8767-c3f...@googlegroups.com:

> You didn't go to college

Dink went to a crap-ass school in Jawwwjuhhh, was kicked out during his
first year for misusing his school internet access & email address,
then attempted to go back, but never could finish his degree.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 17, 2017, 12:26:25 AM7/17/17
Wow. I have no doubt that you believe all of that. Too bad none of it is true.
I was not kicked out of anywhere, I did not have to attempt to go back to anywhere because I was never kicked out of anywhere, and I graduated in 2004 with a BA in English.

Now, Mister "Hide-the-name-on-the-degree", let's hear about YOUR "college degree".

robert stickler

Jul 17, 2017, 5:25:13 AM7/17/17
It's all true

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 17, 2017, 11:40:52 AM7/17/17
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 5:25:13 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> It's all true

that you are a dumbass?

robert stickler

Jul 17, 2017, 1:42:32 PM7/17/17