Re: Emut the Producer?

CB

Dec 18, 2014, 12:16:32 AM12/18/14
On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:32:58 -0800, Alerxander Cain of Griffin, GA wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 11:31:25 PM UTC-5, The Truth wrote:
>> Want to set the record straight here about the local Rocky Horror
>> Picture show Casts. I first came in contact with this "phenom" back in
>> jr high, it was then performing at the Oaks and if I remember
>> correctly, Sam was a huge part of that cast. Then, after the "incident"
>> it took a brief Hiatus. When I came back into contact, The cast known
>> as the "unconventional conventionalists" was performing at Metro Twin
>> Cinema. My friend Kari was a part of that cast along with a few other
>> friends of mine. This was 1997-1998.
>> One person locally has been spreading lies about Rocky and he doesn't
>> know everything he claims to. The U.C's broke up due to inner
>> quarreling and too many chiefs and not enough indians.
>> Needless to say, Some local folks are claiming to have been involved
>> with that cast and those claims are pure lies, particularly one female.
>> I asked a local cast member if he remembered this female being a part
>> of the cast and he said she wasn't and that she is lying. So, just like
>> she lied about being a bartender, she lied about playing "Magenta"
>>
>> Unbeknownst to some, I, along with a few others, are trying to reform
>> the Conventionalists and this time, there will be no individuality. you
>> follow the rules or you're out. Rocky Horror needs to be picked back up
>> here and we are in the process of doing just that. New talent will be
>> the base of the new conventionalists.
>

> eMutt would never be put in a position of authority.
> Also, he would make the worst elf ever.

Why aren't you getting more bit parts as a "little person", Dink? Is it
because you're as good at acting as you are supporting yourself?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 18, 2014, 1:28:49 AM12/18/14
Why aren't you still in jail, Chud?
How did you afford that $63,000 bond?
And why contempt of court?
Did you tell the judge to "dance"?

CB

Dec 18, 2014, 8:39:25 PM12/18/14
On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:27:42 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:
> Why aren't you still in jail, Chud?
> How did you afford the $63,000 bond?
> And why contempt of court?
> Did you tell the judge to "dance"?

I thought you were done responding to me, Dinky-doo?

Once again, you show your lack of self-control.

CB

Dec 18, 2014, 11:32:55 PM12/18/14
On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 19:38:45 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:
> I couldn't help it when I saw the arrest and the bond.
> So what did you do to piss off the judge so badly?
> Please tell me it required you to be put into handcuffs.

You're a good little midget dancer, Dink? Why can't you use that "talent"
to actually make money?

CB

Dec 19, 2014, 1:24:36 AM12/19/14
On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 22:01:48 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:
> Why are you avoiding the questions, Chud?

You don't have any valid questions, Dink.

Hobble along back to the shire now.

CB

Dec 19, 2014, 6:29:49 PM12/19/14
On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 22:58:40 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain (alexander@the-
grip.net) wrote:

> why don't you waddle on back to the nest, jail bird?
> /seacrest out

We've seen your pictures, Dinkums. You look like Danny DeVito without the
charm or the talent. Is that why you're under-employed and living with
your poor widow mother in a rickety shack down in Jawwwjuhhh?

%

Dec 19, 2014, 6:32:03 PM12/19/14
are you on some sort of dope