The Republican party never blocked Obama like the Democrats do to trump.

robert stickler

Mar 28, 2017, 9:16:16 PM3/28/17
Hell no

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Mar 28, 2017, 9:55:18 PM3/28/17
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 9:16:16 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Hell no

no shit, dumbass.
trvmp is the enemy.

robert stickler

Mar 28, 2017, 11:13:47 PM3/28/17
I support him

Freezer

Mar 28, 2017, 11:47:36 PM3/28/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> Hell no

Yeah... I'm going to spend the next five minutes laughing at you.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

robert stickler

Mar 28, 2017, 11:50:31 PM3/28/17
Awesome

The Chad

Mar 29, 2017, 12:42:19 AM3/29/17
On Tue, 28 Mar 2017 18:16:14 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> Hell no

Who tells you dumb things like this?

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 29, 2017, 1:41:15 AM3/29/17
Fox News.

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Mar 29, 2017, 1:48:21 AM3/29/17
On Tue, 28 Mar 2017 22:41:11 -0700 (PDT), LO AND BEHOLD; ""Jason
Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com>" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<b751d05b-6cf6-4f01...@googlegroups.com>:
i would bet on SOMETHINGSOMETHING.BLOGSPOT.*

...or maybe something like:

FREEDOMPATRIOTNOTREALLYANAZIBUTREALLYDAMNCLOSE.COM

you can't trust the corporate media, you know?

:/

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

robert stickler

Mar 29, 2017, 3:53:04 AM3/29/17
I only trust fox news. Every other source is biased

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Mar 29, 2017, 1:56:18 PM3/29/17
On 2017-03-29 03:53:02 -0400, robert stickler said:

> I only trust fox news. Every other source is biased

That is because you are retarded.

robert stickler

Mar 29, 2017, 5:03:40 PM3/29/17
I rule you

Freezer (Via Google)

Mar 29, 2017, 5:49:33 PM3/29/17
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 8:16:16 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Hell no

But seriously, name one action of Trumps the Dems have successfully blocked. One. I'll wait.

robert stickler

Mar 29, 2017, 6:23:23 PM3/29/17
The health care bill

Aldrichtom

Mar 29, 2017, 10:01:45 PM3/29/17
Find the speech President Trump make in front of the House and Senate and
the President on numerous occasions mentioned things for the two Parties to
work together on and while the Republicans cheered welcoming a chance to
work together, the Dems just sat there indicating they were all set to do
nothing.

me

Mar 29, 2017, 10:53:53 PM3/29/17
we'll see if that holds if the GOP ever comes up with anything good. So far they haven't

robert stickler

Mar 29, 2017, 11:23:11 PM3/29/17
Yeah democrats are bigots

%

Mar 29, 2017, 11:30:01 PM3/29/17
robert stickler wrote:
> Yeah democrats are bigots

independents rule

The Chad

Mar 29, 2017, 11:40:57 PM3/29/17
DYOFDW, bitch.

Aldrichtom

Mar 30, 2017, 2:33:39 PM3/30/17

On 30-Mar-2017, The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote:

> DYOFDW

I watched Trumps speech and noted it and pointed out during the speech Trump
was asking both party's to work together. I stated find the speech because
maybe the people had not watched the speech and were unaware of Trump's plea
to work across party lines.

me

Mar 30, 2017, 2:41:28 PM3/30/17
as we've learned from Trump's own people, you can't always take what comes out of his mouth seriously.

THAT is our president. Even his own people don't believe what he says.

Aldrichtom

Mar 30, 2017, 4:11:35 PM3/30/17

On 30-Mar-2017, me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Even his own people don't believe what he says.

That why there are over crowded peaceful rally's through out the nation for
him until "friends of Woody" show up with tear gas bombs.

me

Mar 30, 2017, 4:37:52 PM3/30/17
1. There are no rallies FOR Trump. There have been a few small gatherings (like, a dozen people) but there are no rallies

2. I am not sure what kind of conspiracy theory you are trotting out with the whole "friends of Woody" nonsense.

Aldrichtom

Mar 30, 2017, 7:17:20 PM3/30/17

On 30-Mar-2017, wrote:

> I am not sure what kind of conspiracy theory you are trotting out with the
> whole "friends of Woody" nonsense.

Joe Biden's Son " Woody was arrested in St Paul for his participation in a
Trump Rally at State Capital building, seems the group was there to throw a
smoke bomb.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/03/04/pro-trump-rally-sp/

me

Mar 30, 2017, 8:05:18 PM3/30/17
ok, so, because of one incident, you assume that all Dems are doing it? By that reasoning, since one Republican just got caught having sex with his cousin, we can assume that all conservatives are inbred hillbillies?

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Mar 30, 2017, 8:43:16 PM3/30/17
On 2017-03-29 23:23:09 -0400, robert stickler said:

> Yeah democrats are bigots

Says a retarded Republican bigot.

robert stickler

Mar 30, 2017, 8:59:41 PM3/30/17
There was just a trump rally last week and crazy liberals maced a supporter so the trump supporters kicked their ass

Freezer

Mar 30, 2017, 10:18:11 PM3/30/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> There was just a trump rally last week and crazy liberals
> maced a supporter so the trump supporters kicked their ass

Because one incident defines an entire group, does it?

But what am I saying? I'm talking to someone who wants to wipe out
an entire religion, and it's billion+ followers because of the
actions of 0.01% of their number.

robert stickler

Mar 30, 2017, 11:10:36 PM3/30/17
almost all of the democrats are crazed psychos who start trouble.

Aldrichtom

Mar 31, 2017, 11:25:31 AM3/31/17

On 30-Mar-2017, me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ok, so, because of one incident, you assume that all Dems are doing it?
> By that reasoning, since one Republican just got caught having sex with
> his cousin, we can assume that all conservatives are inbred hillbillies?

The attacks have been numerous, and how about during the election when
Hilary's people were caught stating trouble at Trump campaign functions.
Then to top off the whole thing your mind heads straight for the gutter.

me

Mar 31, 2017, 1:09:23 PM3/31/17
That was fox news bullshit

Aldrichtom