(META) Why didn't Dink audition for the "Gong Show" revival?

The Chad

Jul 14, 2017, 9:02:11 PM7/14/17
He could have made an ass of himself in front of a nationwide
television audience, *and* finally have earned a real IMDB credit!

%

Jul 14, 2017, 9:44:34 PM7/14/17
On 2017-07-14 5:58 PM, The Chad wrote:
> He could have made an ass of himself in front of a nationwide
> television audience, *and* finally have earned a real IMDB credit!

he could never be you

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 14, 2017, 11:41:26 PM7/14/17
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 9:02:11 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> He could have made an ass of himself in front of a nationwide
> television audience, *and* finally have earned a real IMDB credit!

Oh Chadlee, don't be jealous that I have worked multiple projects and the "best" that you can do is to put up old ACW videos on YouTube that keep getting flagged for nudity and violence.