(META) Who's the bigger piece of shit? Fat Chad or Robby Stickler?

Scott Oof

Jun 7, 2017, 10:21:29 PM6/7/17
I'd say it's a toss up this point.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

The Chad

Jun 7, 2017, 10:44:07 PM6/7/17
On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 22:21:25 -0400, Scott Oof wrote:

> I'd say it's a toss up this point.

I'd say you tossed your fat fuckstain dad's salad too many times, Dink.

Scott Oof

Jun 7, 2017, 11:47:47 PM6/7/17
The Chad <chada...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 22:21:25 -0400, Scott Oof wrote:
>
>> I'd say it's a toss up this point.
>
> I'd say you tossed your fat fuckstain dad's salad too many times, Dink.

I'm not Dink, you fat piece of shit.

Now get back to shoveling slop into your ugly hogger's trough, you
faux-Jew piece of lying shit.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 8, 2017, 12:24:02 AM6/8/17
I'd say your continued dumbass paranoid belief that this person is me is an amazing example of your stupidity, Chadlee. I'd also say that your homosexuality is showing through your posts again, you sick piece of shit.

robert stickler

Jun 8, 2017, 5:13:04 AM6/8/17
Scott ooff is dink