I received Robert Stickler's high school transcript today

Lou Proctor

Aug 30, 2017, 9:26:05 PM8/30/17
He attended high school for five years.
All of the classes he took were special education.

--
Lou Proctor

robert stickler

Aug 30, 2017, 10:00:08 PM8/30/17
Yep

%

Aug 30, 2017, 10:01:45 PM8/30/17
is robby a boner

On 2017-08-30 7:00 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Yep

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 30, 2017, 10:44:58 PM8/30/17
Don't forget how he flunked band.

robert stickler

Aug 30, 2017, 11:30:01 PM8/30/17
one time in band camp.

%

Aug 31, 2017, 2:06:26 PM8/31/17
oh look robby is quoting text

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Aug 31, 2017, 7:35:20 PM8/31/17
On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 10:00:08 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yep

short bus etc etc.

The Chad

Aug 31, 2017, 7:39:12 PM8/31/17
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 01:21:39 +0000, Israel "Tehawk" Rodriguez as "Lou
Proctor" <loupr...@aol.com> wrote
in oo7ob3$tki$1...@dont-email.me:

> He attended high school for five years.
> All of the classes he took were special education.

The story about your drug arrest is far more interesting, Pisshawk.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/08/08/nyregion/marijuana-charges-at-family-
court.html

You really do have to be "special education" to attempt to smuggle
marijuana into a courthouse.

Skeet

Aug 31, 2017, 8:33:56 PM8/31/17
Marijuana? LOL I thought it was something serious.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2017, 10:25:35 PM8/31/17
What about your shoplifting and your $60,000 contempt of court charge?
What exactly did you do to piss off the judge like that?

The Chad

Sep 1, 2017, 12:34:33 AM9/1/17
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 19:25:31 -0700, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote in
52532ff3-8c2d-4d75...@googlegroups.com:

> On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:39:12 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 01:21:39 +0000, Israel "Tehawk" Rodriguez as "Lou
>> Proctor" <loupr...@aol.com> wrote in oo7ob3$tki$1...@dont-email.me:
>>
>> > He attended high school for five years.
>> > All of the classes he took were special education.
>>
>> The story about your drug arrest is far more interesting, Pisshawk.
>>
>> http://www.nytimes.com/1998/08/08/nyregion/marijuana-charges-at-family-
>> court.html
>>
>> You really do have to be "special education" to attempt to smuggle
>> marijuana into a courthouse.
>

> What about your shoplifting

Never happened.

> and your $60,000 contempt of court charge

Related to the shoplifting charge that wasn't mine - it was a bench
warrant because the actual shoplifter failed to appear in court. All of
this took a very short time to figure out once I was fingerprinted, and
my prints didn't match the person who was actually arrested.

I've explained this to you before, but you'll still repeat your lies
anyway - that's all that inbred daddy-diddled dwarves like you are good
for.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 1, 2017, 11:37:42 AM9/1/17
On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 12:34:33 AM UTC-4, the insomniac narcissistic sociopath with emotional problems and schizophrenia, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, AKA Chad Bryant, AKA Chadlee Arvil Bryant, AKA Chadlee Bryant, AKA The Chad wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 19:25:31 -0700, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote in
> 52532ff3-8c2d-4d75...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:39:12 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

> >> The story about your drug arrest is far more interesting, Pisshawk.
> >>
> >> http://www.nytimes.com/1998/08/08/nyregion/marijuana-charges-at-family-
> >> court.html
> >>
> >> You really do have to be "special education" to attempt to smuggle
> >> marijuana into a courthouse.
> >

> > What about your shoplifting
>
> Never happened.

That's not what public records say.

> > and your $60,000 contempt of court charge
>
> Related to the shoplifting charge that wasn't mine - it was a bench
> warrant because the actual shoplifter failed to appear in court.

Uh-huh.

>All of
> this took a very short time to figure out once I was fingerprinted, and
> my prints didn't match the person who was actually arrested.

The idea of you being arrested and fingerprinted is a hilarious and joyous one.

> I've explained this to you before, but you'll still repeat your lies
> anyway

Oh, you mean how people, myself included, keep explaining things to YOU yet YOU continue to repeat lies anyway? But don't let hypocritical bullshit splatter the walls of your little world.

%

Sep 1, 2017, 1:45:54 PM9/1/17
the story of your dead beat dad stuff is good too

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 1, 2017, 3:08:58 PM9/1/17
Watch out or Chadlee will punch you in the face!
Oh wait...you have to say something racist in front him for that to happen.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Sep 1, 2017, 3:11:18 PM9/1/17
On Fri, 1 Sep 2017 10:45:51 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "%
<per...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<ak8rtg....@news.alt.net>:
it's a good thing that he wore off his fingerprints fapping to 1998 nytimes articles.

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

The Chad

Sep 1, 2017, 10:39:58 PM9/1/17
On Fri, 01 Sep 2017 08:37:38 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain
<fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
4457fbfd-989e-4f62...@googlegroups.com:

>> > What about your shoplifting
>>
>> Never happened.
>

> That's not what public records say.

I don't have a criminal record, dwarf.

>> > and your $60,000 contempt of court charge
>>
>> Related to the shoplifting charge that wasn't mine - it was a bench
>> warrant because the actual shoplifter failed to appear in court.
>

> Uh-huh.

Go find my "criminal record", dwarf - I don't have one, because I've
never been convicted nor plead guilty to a crime.

>>All of
>> this took a very short time to figure out once I was fingerprinted, and
>> my prints didn't match the person who was actually arrested.
>>

> The idea of you being arrested and fingerprinted is a hilarious and
> joyous one.

I've been "arrested" exactly once in my lifetime. It was handled before I
was ever put in a holding cell.

I've been fingerprinted multiple times, because that's what happens when
you yoin the military, obtain certain licenses and take certain tests.
You would know this if you had ever done anything or went anywhere in
life.

Once again, shut your cock holster, Dink.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 1, 2017, 10:56:42 PM9/1/17
On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 10:39:58 PM UTC-4, narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar and man-child Chadlee Anvil Bryant posting as The Chad wrote:

> >> Never happened.
> >

> > That's not what public records say.
>
> I don't have a criminal record, dwarf.

Yes you do, Chadlee.

> >> Related to the shoplifting charge that wasn't mine - it was a bench
> >> warrant because the actual shoplifter failed to appear in court.
> >

> > Uh-huh.
>
> Go find my "criminal record", dwarf - I don't have one, because I've
> never been convicted nor plead guilty to a crime.

That is not what the records say.

> >>All of
> >> this took a very short time to figure out once I was fingerprinted, and
> >> my prints didn't match the person who was actually arrested.
> >>

> > The idea of you being arrested and fingerprinted is a hilarious and
> > joyous one.
>
> I've been "arrested" exactly once in my lifetime. It was handled before I
> was ever put in a holding cell.

Sure it was, Chadlee.
Can you provide some sort of proof of that?
Oh wait you can't because a) you are lying and b) you are lying.

> I've been fingerprinted multiple times, because that's what happens when
> you yoin the military,

You didn't join the military.
You joined the National Guard.
You did so for the money.
You were facing eviction.

> obtain certain licenses and take certain tests. '

I am sure that you have taken your share of psychiatric evaluations, with the exception of the one that your boss tried to force you to take when he realized you were a crazy ass motherfucker.

> You would know this if you had ever done anything or went anywhere in
> life.

I have done more and gone more than you have in your entire fat, stupid lifetime, Chadlee.

> Once again, shut your cock holster, Dink.

Once again, showcase your questionable sexuality, Chadlee.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 1, 2017, 11:23:58 PM9/1/17
On Fri, 1 Sep 2017 19:56:38 -0700 (PDT), fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> > That's not what public records say.
>>
>> I don't have a criminal record, dwarf.
>
>Yes you do, Chadlee.

PPOSTFU

>> > Uh-huh.
>>
>> Go find my "criminal record", dwarf - I don't have one, because I've
>> never been convicted nor plead guilty to a crime.
>
>That is not what the records say.

PPOSTFU

<...>

>You didn't join the military.
>You joined the National Guard.
>You did so for the money.
>You were facing eviction.

Hey, STUPID, the national guard IS the military.

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory "...leap tall buildings in a single bound!" Hall

The Chad

Sep 1, 2017, 11:30:22 PM9/1/17
On Fri, 01 Sep 2017 19:56:38 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain
<fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
df038333-243b-4649...@googlegroups.com:

>> > That's not what public records say.
>>
>> I don't have a criminal record, dwarf.
>

> Yes you do

Prove it. Prove that I have been convicted or plead guilty to any
criminal charge.

>> Go find my "criminal record", dwarf - I don't have one, because I've
>> never been convicted nor plead guilty to a crime.
>>

> That is not what the records say.

See above, dwarf.

>> I've been fingerprinted multiple times, because that's what happens
>> when you yoin the military,
>

> You didn't join the military.
> You joined the National Guard.

What do you think the National Guard *IS*, you stupid sister-fucker?

> You did so for the money.

Nobody joins the ARNG for the money, sister-fucker.

> You were facing eviction.

I've never come close to being evicted from anywhere, sister-fucker.

>> You would know this if you had ever done anything or went anywhere in
>> life.
>

> I have done more and gone more than you

No, you haven't. You couldn't even graduate from a D-level four-year
school like GC&SU, you dumb bastard sister-fucker.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 2017, 1:36:54 AM9/2/17
On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 11:30:22 PM UTC-4, narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar and man-child Chadlee Anvil Bryant posting as The Chad wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Sep 2017 19:56:38 -0700,
> <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> df038333-243b-4649...@googlegroups.com:

> >> I don't have a criminal record, dwarf.
> >

> > Yes you do
>
> Prove it. Prove that I have been convicted or plead guilty to any
> criminal charge.

But Chadlee, you are asked to prove many things, and yet you never prove them.
Why should I post proof to someone who can't post his own proof?

> >> Go find my "criminal record", dwarf - I don't have one, because I've
> >> never been convicted nor plead guilty to a crime.
> >>

> > That is not what the records say.
>
> See above, dwarf.

See above, Mr Creosote.

> >> I've been fingerprinted multiple times, because that's what happens
> >> when you yoin the military,
> >

> > You didn't join the military.
> > You joined the National Guard.
>
> What do you think the National Guard *IS*, you stupid sister-fucker?

An organization that you turned to when you were desperate for cash.
An organization whose principles you were forced to uphold yet secretly abhorred.
An organization with men and women much, much better than you.
An organization with braver human beings than you could ever become no matter what you tried.

> > You did so for the money.
>
> Nobody joins the ARNG for the money, sister-fucker.

You did.

> > You were facing eviction.
>
> I've never come close to being evicted from anywhere, sister-fucker.

That's not what you were writing when you were begging for rent money on RSPW and on your blog. Your good ol' buddy John Henry "They're coming to take me away, ha ha!" Dejong was the only one who donated.

> >> You would know this if you had ever done anything or went anywhere in
> >> life.
> >

> > I have done more and gone more than you
>
> No, you haven't.

Yes, I have. Much more than you will, could or do.

> You couldn't even graduate from a D-level four-year
> school like GC&SU,

I did graduate.
You are lying.
I would ask you to post proof, but, well, that's a little out of your league.

Please take yourself and kindly fuck off.
"How shall we fuck off oh lord" is the question I believe you should be asking right now.

The Chad

Sep 2, 2017, 4:15:08 AM9/2/17
On Fri, 01 Sep 2017 22:36:50 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain
<fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
ebab132c-408d-4b03...@googlegroups.com:

>> > Yes you do
>>
>> Prove it. Prove that I have been convicted or plead guilty to any
>> criminal charge.
>

> Why should I post proof to someone who can't post his own proof?

So you have no proof, but you parrot your lies anyway.

>> > You didn't join the military.
>> > You joined the National Guard.
>>
>> What do you think the National Guard *IS*, you stupid sister-fucker?
>>

> An organization

It's part of the United States military, you stupid dwarf.

>> > You were facing eviction.
>>
>> I've never come close to being evicted from anywhere, sister-fucker.
>>

> That's not what you were writing when you were begging for rent money on
> RSPW

Never happened, dwarf.

>> You couldn't even graduate from a D-level four-year school like GC&SU,
>

> I did graduate.

Yet, your own LinkedIn profile indicated no such graduation,

You're a lying sack of Jawwwjuhhh shit, just like your dead child-
molesting daddy raised you to be.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 2017, 11:16:40 AM9/2/17
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 4:15:08 AM UTC-4, narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar and man-child Chadlee Anvil Bryant posting as The Chad wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Sep 2017 22:36:50 -0700,
> <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> ebab132c-408d-4b03...@googlegroups.com:

> >> Prove it. Prove that I have been convicted or plead guilty to any
> >> criminal charge.
> >

> > Why should I post proof to someone who can't post his own proof?
>
> So you have no proof, but you parrot your lies anyway.

Isn't that exactly what YOU do on a DAILY FUCKING BASIS?

> >> What do you think the National Guard *IS*, you stupid sister-fucker?
> >>

> > An organization
>
> It's part of the United States military, you stupid dwarf.

I will not, nor would I ever, lump you in with anyone else that is a member of the United States Military. YOU are a fucking coward. You hide behind remailers, stealing identities and trying to get peoples lives into disarray. You snip, you cut and paste, you post edit, you run from the truth. You run from your children, from your family, from your debts. There is no fucking way that you are ever going to be able to be in the same category as anyone in the US military. Ever. Period. End of story. You would never have the balls to put your own life on the line ahead of anyone else's, and the way that you have shit upon and pissed upon your own country in the past proves that you have absolutely no patriotic devotion or duty to your military family or to your country. In short, fuck you.

> >> I've never come close to being evicted from anywhere, sister-fucker.
> >>

> > That's not what you were writing when you were begging for rent money on
> > RSPW
>
> Never happened, dwarf.

You can't hide from the truth, Chadlee. Is this like how the Dink Cain mask "never happened"?

> >> You couldn't even graduate from a D-level four-year school like GC&SU,
> >

> > I did graduate.
>
> Yet, your own LinkedIn profile indicated no such graduation,

So because it's not on a website, it means it didn't happen?
Not this stupid bullshit again.
You really are a kooky son of a bitch.

The Chad

Sep 2, 2017, 6:31:16 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 08:16:36 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain
<fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
64bf6234-aa06-49eb...@googlegroups.com:

>> > An organization
>>
>> It's part of the United States military, you stupid dwarf.
>

> I will not, nor would I ever, lump you in with anyone else that is a
> member of the United States Military.

Been there, done that, have the ID card, the service medals, *and* the
certificates stating such.

You're still a beaten bitch, dwarf.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 2017, 6:52:55 PM9/2/17
LanaCain can't accept it because he was 4-F, never served in the military insofar as we know, and whines all day because he can't produce any tangible proof of the jobs he's had without getting in trouble for it. May he be so dubbed Bad Luck Schleprock (Pebbles & Bamm-Bamm, 1971) going forward.

The Chad

Sep 2, 2017, 7:25:35 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 15:52:51 -0700, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in
b1706ad7-aa07-407d...@googlegroups.com:

> On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 6:31:16 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 08:16:36 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain
>> <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> 64bf6234-aa06-49eb...@googlegroups.com:

>> > I will not, nor would I ever, lump you in with anyone else that is a
>> > member of the United States Military.
>>
>> Been there, done that, have the ID card, the service medals, *and* the
>> certificates stating such.
>>
>> You're still a beaten bitch, dwarf.
>
> LanaCain can't accept it because he was 4-F

That was a classification in the days of conscription. Today, the
military uses the PULHES Factor (I was a 111121 - I require glasses).

> never served in the military

Dink wouldn't have gone within 300 yards of a recruiting office.

> whines all day because he can't produce
> any tangible proof of the jobs he's had without getting in trouble for
> it

Dink has been fired by three newspapers, by the University of Georgia
system for falsely claiming a four-year degree on his resume, by Subway
for his poor work ethic and lack of hygiene, and by Waffle House for the
same reason as Subway. He claims now that he's working (or has worked) at
Home Depot and Kroger, which probably didn't last more than a few months.
(Do you want a stinky dwarf near your food or your home renovation
supplies?)

He lives at home with his Mawmaw in her basement rent-free, doesn't have
a steady job or career, and is infatuated with working in film and
television, even though he has nearly no marketable skills other than
being an ass-kissing gopher and fanboy.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 2017, 8:16:53 PM9/2/17
Rent-free? She's not charging him board? I paid board money when I got my job back in '85, but ever since I lost my dad (2006) & mom (2014), I'm on my own and have direct deposit. It'll be 32 years, come 2 weeks from now, since I got my job. LanaCain? How many jobs has he had in that span?

The Chad

Sep 2, 2017, 10:00:21 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 17:16:50 -0700, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in
ab9886f1-530d-4ac8...@googlegroups.com:
How would Dink pay rent? He has no steady earned income. Unless he's
pulling in some sort of state assistance, he has nothing.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 2, 2017, 10:05:55 PM9/2/17
On Sun, 3 Sep 2017 01:55:54 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:

<...>

>How would Dink pay rent? He has no steady earned income. Unless he's
>pulling in some sort of state assistance, he has nothing.

He might be getting a disability check. Like how can
a dwarf do meaningful construction work, for example.

And, we can rule out intellectual work because we all
know his intellect won't even earn him minimum wage.

The Chad

Sep 2, 2017, 10:23:08 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 22:05:51 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
<greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote in
joomqc9jongqkelui...@4ax.com:

> On Sun, 3 Sep 2017 01:55:54 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>>How would Dink pay rent? He has no steady earned income. Unless he's
>>pulling in some sort of state assistance, he has nothing.
>
> He might be getting a disability check.

As much as he lies and cries about my supposedly poor mental & emotional
health, I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case. His issues in that
realy have been readily apparent for decades.

Dink being mentally and/or emotionally disabled. combined with his
shitty, low-wage work history could presumably qualify him for SSI on top
of SSDI. He has no assets outside of a few personal items. He'd max out
at $735 per month.

He could draw Medicare or Medicaid benefits on top of that.

If he can claim that he cooks his own meals, he'd qualify for SNAP as
well.

About $1k of benefits per month to keep him (mostly) away from the
general public is a justified government expense, IMO.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2017, 10:20:55 AM9/3/17
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 10:23:08 PM UTC-4, the sociopathic, narcissistic, obsessive, paranoid, racist, homophobic, pathological lying, emotionally-stunted Chadlee Anvil Bryant posting asThe Chad wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 22:05:51 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
> <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote in
> joomqc9jongqkelui...@4ax.com:
>
> > On Sun, 3 Sep 2017 01:55:54 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > <...>
> >
> >>How would Dink pay rent? He has no steady earned income. Unless he's
> >>pulling in some sort of state assistance, he has nothing.
> >
> > He might be getting a disability check.
>
> As much as he lies and cries about my supposedly poor mental & emotional
> health,

"SUPPOSEDLY"?

That's like saying the California wildfires are "supposedly" burning acres of forest, or that the sun is "supposedly" bright.

>I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case. His issues in that
> realy have been readily apparent for decades.

I am perfectly fine in my mental and emotional health.
YOU are the one who is stuck in middle school emotionally and who seems to crave a time machine to take him back to 1998.

> Dink being mentally and/or emotionally disabled blah blah blah blah blah

Give it a rest Chadlee and go eat another Whopper.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2017, 10:22:36 AM9/3/17
I am sure that "honorable discharge" had nothing to do with your behavior or mental or emotional state.

> You're still a beaten bitch, dwarf.

You're still a pathological liar, fat boy.

"Don't ask, Don't tell" indeed.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2017, 10:24:26 AM9/3/17
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 6:52:55 PM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 6:31:16 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> > On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 08:16:36 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain
> > <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> > 64bf6234-aa06-49eb...@googlegroups.com:

> > > I will not, nor would I ever, lump you in with anyone else that is a
> > > member of the United States Military.
> >
> > Been there, done that, have the ID card, the service medals, *and* the
> > certificates stating such.
> >
> > You're still a beaten bitch, dwarf.
>
> LanaCain can't accept it because he was 4-F, never served in the military insofar as we know,

I have not and do not feel the need to, but please keep up with your "You were too much of a coward" or whatever bullshit you are trying to manufacture in the fields of life right now.

Chadlee has tried that in the past and failed miserably at it.

and whines all day because he can't produce any tangible proof of the jobs he's had without getting in trouble for it. May he be so dubbed Bad Luck Schleprock (Pebbles & Bamm-Bamm, 1971) going forward.

Um, I can provide proof of all jobs i have had, and would have no trouble at all with doing so...by your own "logic", a person would not be able to post a resume without getting into "trouble"? Whatever the hell that means. Do me a favor and repost when you are sober.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2017, 10:38:28 AM9/3/17
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 7:25:35 PM UTC-4, pathological liar, emotionally-disturbed, mentally-challenged, overweight, racist, narcissistic sociopath Chadlee Anvil Bryant posting as The Chad wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 15:52:51 -0700, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in
> b1706ad7-aa07-407d...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 6:31:16 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> >> On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 08:16:36 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain
> >> <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> >> 64bf6234-aa06-49eb...@googlegroups.com:

> >> Been there, done that, have the ID card, the service medals, *and* the
> >> certificates stating such.
> >>
> >> You're still a beaten bitch, dwarf.
> >
> > LanaCain can't accept it because he was 4-F
>
> That was a classification in the days of conscription. Today, the
> military uses the PULHES Factor (I was a 111121 - I require glasses).

Chadlee, the only reason you require glasses is because you have shit constantly covering your eyes.

> > never served in the military
>
> Dink wouldn't have gone within 300 yards of a recruiting office.

LOL

> > whines all day because he can't produce
> > any tangible proof of the jobs he's had without getting in trouble for
> > it
>
> Dink has been fired by three newspapers,

Wrong.

>by the University of Georgia
> system for falsely claiming a four-year degree on his resume,

Wrong.
But do keep up with your pathetic bullshit about me not having a degree. Oh and I love how your reasoning behind it is that it is because it is not listed on a website.

> by Subway
> for his poor work ethic and lack of hygiene,

Wrong.

>and by Waffle House for the
> same reason as Subway.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

FOUR FOR FOUR, LET'S SEE WHAT THE JUDGES SAY.

God damn, if you are going to make up lies about me, at least make them, you know, interesting?
And three papers? What happened to just the one? What are these other two magical, Smurf Village-like newspapers that I was supposed to be fired from now? The Chadlee Times? RSPW Weekly? the Bryant Bullshit, because I hear the editor is a real hardass at that one......

>He claims now that he's working (or has worked) at
> Home Depot and Kroger,

Soooooo. How much HAVE you been stalking me lately?
The answer is, of course, " a lot ".
But since you continue to claim that I do not have a college degree, well, your "sources" (*cough*) appear to be a little, well, on the incorrect side.

> which probably didn't last more than a few months.

I worked for Kroger for 14 months.
Left when I finally realized that the job was shit, the schedule and pay sucked and the way they managed internally was insane enough that even someone like you wouldn't work there.

> (Do you want a stinky dwarf near your food or your home renovation
> supplies?)

(Do you want an emotionally-stunted transgendered narcissistic sociopath near your food or home renovation supplies?? --- actually, scratch that first part. Chadlee would never let you get near food).

> He lives at home with his Mawmaw in her basement rent-free, doesn't have
> a steady job or career,

Wrong on both counts.

Hey, if you keep this up, you will be so wrong that maybe in some Star Trek-technobabble-like way you will suddenly be right? I mean, you are so fucked up, eventually you have to self-implode somehow, or maybe evolve into pure bullshit, or something like that. Keep going and let's see exactly where the universe takes you. Hopefully into a black hole where your bullshit will be trapped forever.

>and is infatuated with working in film and
> television,

Well, see, that's kind of because my creativity, drive and intelligence leads me there. I know this is where I am supposed to "be" just as you know that YOU are supposed to "be" in a mental hospital. But yet you somehow keep evading the butterfly nets.

>even though he has nearly no marketable skills other than
> being an ass-kissing gopher and fanboy.

Aw does this mean the next time I apply at a newspaper, I can't use you as a reference? Dang.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2017, 11:45:01 AM9/3/17

> Um, I can provide proof of all jobs i have had, and would have no trouble at all with doing so...by your own "logic", a person would not be able to post a resume without getting into "trouble"? Whatever the hell that means. Do me a favor and repost when you are sober.

I'm always sober, Schleprock. I don't drink beer.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2017, 12:17:07 PM9/3/17
On Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 11:45:01 AM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Um, I can provide proof of all jobs i have had, and would have no trouble at all with doing so...by your own "logic", a person would not be able to post a resume without getting into "trouble"? Whatever the hell that means. Do me a favor and repost when you are sober.
>
> I'm always sober, Schleprock. I don't drink beer.

You just drink in the liquor of Chadlee's ignorance.

The Chad

Sep 3, 2017, 3:02:50 PM9/3/17
On Sun, 03 Sep 2017 07:38:24 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain
<fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
3048aa1c-54ea-46a2...@googlegroups.com:

> I worked for Kroger for 14 months.

If you had a degree or marketable skills, you could do better.

> Left when I finally realized that the job was shit, the schedule and pay
> sucked

See above.

> even someone like you wouldn't work there.

That's because unlike you, I do have a degree and marketable skills.

If you took my weekly salary and divided it by the hours I work, it would
be at least 4x more than your hourly wage at your last loser job, dwarf.

> Do you want an emotionally-stunted transgendered narcissistic sociopath

No, but you insist on posting here anyway.

>> He lives at home with his Mawmaw in her basement rent-free, doesn't
>> have a steady job or career,
>

> Wrong on both counts.

Does she make you hand over that disability check every month?

> >and is infatuated with working in film and
>> television,
>

> Well, see, that's kind of because my creativity, drive and intelligence

If you had any of those, you'd have a four-year-degree and a career.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2017, 3:53:59 PM9/3/17
On Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 3:02:50 PM UTC-4, pathological liar, emotionally-disturbed, mentally-challenged, overweight, racist, narcissistic sociopath Chadlee Anvil Bryant posting as The Chad wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Sep 2017 07:38:24 -0700,
> <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> 3048aa1c-54ea-46a2...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > I worked for Kroger for 14 months.
>
> If you had a degree or marketable skills, you could do better.

I have a degree and I have marketable skills, Chadlee.
You on the other hand brag about using your employer's resources and time to troll online, harassing and stalking others. This is not a good thing if you want to keep that little "job" of yours. You need that money, remember? What with that bar you don't own, those two houses you don't have, those racist people you don't punch in the face...

> > Left when I finally realized that the job was shit, the schedule and pay
> > sucked
>
> See above.

See above.

> > even someone like you wouldn't work there.
>
> That's because unlike you, I do have a degree and marketable skills.

All I see is your poor social skills, your inability to get along with others, your stalking of others and your sociopathic and narcissistic behavior. None of which would be called "marketable skills" unless you were Donald Trump.

> If you took my weekly salary and divided it by the hours I work, it would
> be at least 4x more than your hourly wage at your last loser job, dwarf.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568?p=1

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerating your achievements and talents
Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Requiring constant admiration
Having a sense of entitlement
Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

> > Do you want an emotionally-stunted transgendered narcissistic sociopath
>
> No, but you insist on posting here anyway.

Your post editing has fallen into disarray again.

> >> He lives at home with his Mawmaw in her basement rent-free, doesn't
> >> have a steady job or career,
> >

> > Wrong on both counts.
>
> Does she make you hand over that disability check every month?

I don't get a disability check. I have a job, Chadlee.
I know that this is something that bothers you, but you should just get on with your life and stop stalking me. After all, you have already had one divorce as a result.

> > >and is infatuated with working in film and
> >> television,
> >

> > Well, see, that's kind of because my creativity, drive and intelligence
>
> If you had any of those, you'd have a four-year-degree and a career.

I have a degree. I have a career. I also have pathetic post edits from you, showing your cowardice again.

===

Well, see, that's kind of because my creativity, drive and intelligence leads me there. I know this is where I am supposed to "be" just as you know that YOU are supposed to "be" in a mental hospital. But yet you somehow keep evading the butterfly nets.

===

By the way Chadlee, still waiting on proof of YOUR four-year degree. Maybe if you posted something that you didn't find on craigslist?

The Chad

Sep 3, 2017, 4:29:42 PM9/3/17
On Sun, 03 Sep 2017 12:53:55 -0700, Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin,
Georgia <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
58758bb3-ff44-44fb...@googlegroups.com:

>> > I worked for Kroger for 14 months.
>>
>> If you had a degree or marketable skills, you could do better.
>

> I have a degree and I have marketable skills, Chadlee.

..but you had to slum it with scutwork at Kroger.

Sure thing, Dink.

> You on the other hand brag about using your employer's resources and
> time to troll online, harassing and stalking others. This is not a good
> thing if you want to keep that little "job" of yours.

Even if I actually did all of that, there's nothing you could do about
it. You're the impotent, unemployed dwarf of Spalding County.

> poor social skills
> inability to get along with others
> stalking of others
> sociopathic and narcissistic behavior

If you enter this into the "Sum Up Your Life In Four Lines" contest,
you'll win the grand prize.

>> If you took my weekly salary and divided it by the hours I work, it
>> would be at least 4x more than your hourly wage at your last loser job,
>> dwarf.
>

> https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-
disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568?p=1

Nice link. Every bit of applies to you.

However, you didn't make $10.86 at your last job, though. I win.

>> > Well, see, that's kind of because my creativity, drive and
>> > intelligence
>>
>> If you had any of those, you'd have a four-year-degree and a career.
>

> I have a degree. I have a career.

..but you had to slum it with scutwork at Kroger.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2017, 4:59:36 PM9/3/17
On Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 4:29:42 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, AKA "The Chad", AKA "Chad Bryant", AKA Chad A. Bryant", AKA "Narcissistic sociopath douchebag stalker" wrote:

> >> If you had a degree or marketable skills, you could do better.
> >

> > I have a degree and I have marketable skills, Chadlee.
>
> ..but you had to slum it with scutwork at Kroger.

I was working there for a reason, Chadlee. You have no idea what I did or why. Unlike yourself, where it is obvious that you are lying, trolling, stalking and generally being an obsessive twat.

> Sure thing, Dink.
>
> > You on the other hand brag about using your employer's resources and
> > time to troll online, harassing and stalking others. This is not a good
> > thing if you want to keep that little "job" of yours.
>
> Even if I actually did all of that,

You *admitted* to doing it.

> there's nothing you could do about
> it.

You were fired from at least two other jobs for similar reasons, Chadlee.

>You're the impotent, unemployed dwarf of Spalding County.

*yawn* You are as powerless as a burnt light bulb.

> > poor social skills
> > inability to get along with others
> > stalking of others
> > sociopathic and narcissistic behavior
>
> If you enter this into the "Sum Up Your Life In Four Lines" contest,
> you'll win the grand prize.

If you enter that into the "Post editing cowardly fuckhead" contest, you would not only win the grand prize, they would have to retire the contest due to no one coming closer.

> >> If you took my weekly salary and divided it by the hours I work, it
> >> would be at least 4x more than your hourly wage at your last loser job,
> >> dwarf.
> >

> > https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-
> disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568?p=1
>
> Nice link. Every bit of applies to you.

Nice dodge and denial. I am sure the Mayo Clinic would use you in one of their commercials as a 'before' in the 'before and after.' They'd have to hire an actor for 'after' of course since you will never change from your narcissistic behavior.

> However, you didn't make $10.86 at your last job, though. I win.

...Who gives a fuck what you made?
...When did this become a dick waving contest regarding money?
...The fact that you bring this up shows your insecurities so loudly that you should be arrested for noise ordinance violation
and, finally,
.... ROFL

> >> If you had any of those, you'd have a four-year-degree and a career.
> >

> > I have a degree. I have a career.
>
> ..but you had to slum it with scutwork at Kroger.

You have no idea what I did or did not do, Mr. Telemarketeter-Gas Station-Electric Parts Warehouse man.

The Chad

Sep 3, 2017, 5:05:48 PM9/3/17
On Sun, 03 Sep 2017 13:59:33 -0700, Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin,
Georgia <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
d0c30ae0-1d0f-444a...@googlegroups.com:

>> > I have a degree and I have marketable skills, Chadlee.
>>
>> ..but you had to slum it with scutwork at Kroger.
>

> I was working there for a reason

Because you have no degree, no marketable skills, and are forced to
accept jobs that require little intellect.

Nothing you say about anyone else can hide the fact that you are a loser
in every way possible.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2017, 5:22:51 PM9/3/17
On Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 5:05:48 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, AKA "The Chad", AKA "Chad Bryant", AKA Chad A. Bryant", AKA "Narcissistic sociopath douchebag stalker" wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Sep 2017 13:59:33 -0700
> <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> d0c30ae0-1d0f-444a...@googlegroups.com:

> >> ..but you had to slum it with scutwork at Kroger.
> >

> > I was working there for a reason
>
> Because you have no degree,

I have a degree.

You are worse than a skipping record, a parrot with Tourette's and a stuck flashing traffic sign. At least all three of those eventually stop repeating.

Shove it up your ass that I am not going to post a photograph of my degree. You have shown that you repeatedly steal my photographs, usually for negative purposes, so that will not happen this time.

You on the other hand have claimed but dodged and shown no proof of your own except something you found on craigslist.

> no marketable skills, and are forced to
> accept jobs that require little intellect.

I have a job Chadlee and am doing well within it.
My employment is none of your concern.

Your own employment should be yours, though, since your employer is going to be very unhappy about you stalking people while on the clock.

> Nothing you say about anyone else can hide the fact that you are a loser
> in every way possible.

That statement has been said about you so many times that the Internet eventually started having to reject it due to taking up so many ones and zeros.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 4, 2017, 7:22:14 PM9/4/17
On Sun, 3 Sep 2017 07:21:47 -0700 (PDT), fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:

<...>

>Give it a rest Chadlee and go eat another Whopper.

You should just STFU and enjoy the couple months you
have left to live before receiving multiple broken
bones, severe lacerations, knocked out teeth, black
eyes, etc. which will be the case soon after Emmett
is released from prison.

Chadlee might just provide Emmett with your physical
address so be nicer to him or you might regret it.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 4, 2017, 9:17:55 PM9/4/17
On Monday, September 4, 2017 at 7:22:14 PM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Sep 2017 07:21:47 -0700 (PDT), fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> <...>
>

> >Give it a rest Chadlee and go eat another Whopper.
>
> You should just STFU and enjoy the couple months you
> have left to live before receiving multiple broken
> bones, severe lacerations, knocked out teeth, black
> eyes, etc. which will be the case soon after Emmett
> is released from prison.

You shouldn't be posting threats even when they're as powerless as an uncharged cell phone, Greggies.

> Chadlee might just provide Emmett with your physical
> address so be nicer to him or you might regret it.

I am sure your fantasies about you and eMutt coming up to beat me up are ones that work in your head, but sadly both of you are fucking cowards and losers.

David Zimmerman

Sep 21, 2017, 7:16:33 AM9/21/17
The Chad submitted this idea :
> On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 19:25:31 -0700, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote in
> 52532ff3-8c2d-4d75...@googlegroups.com:
>
>> On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:39:12 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

>>> The story about your drug arrest is far more interesting, Pisshawk.
>>>
>>> http://www.nytimes.com/1998/08/08/nyregion/marijuana-charges-at-family-
>>> court.html
>>>
>>> You really do have to be "special education" to attempt to smuggle
>>> marijuana into a courthouse.
>>

>> What about your shoplifting
>
> Never happened.
>
>> and your $60,000 contempt of court charge
>
> Related to the shoplifting charge that wasn't mine - it was a bench
> warrant because the actual shoplifter failed to appear in court. All of
> this took a very short time to figure out once I was fingerprinted, and
> my prints didn't match the person who was actually arrested.
>
> I've explained this to you before, but you'll still repeat your lies
> anyway - that's all that inbred daddy-diddled dwarves like you are good
> for.

Strange how they wouldn't correct your criminal record and strike those
two charges off your wrap sheet...

David Zimmerman

Sep 21, 2017, 7:22:53 AM9/21/17
The Chad explained :
> On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 15:52:51 -0700, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in
> b1706ad7-aa07-407d...@googlegroups.com:
>
>> On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 6:31:16 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>>> On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 08:16:36 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain
>>> <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>> 64bf6234-aa06-49eb...@googlegroups.com:

>>> Been there, done that, have the ID card, the service medals, *and* the
>>> certificates stating such.
>>>
>>> You're still a beaten bitch, dwarf.
>>
>> LanaCain can't accept it because he was 4-F
>
> That was a classification in the days of conscription. Today, the
> military uses the PULHES Factor (I was a 111121 - I require glasses).

111121? Isn't that the consignment number for 'Sandbag'?

>> never served in the military
>
> Dink wouldn't have gone within 300 yards of a recruiting office.

Nor would you, unless they allowed you to roll to it, you sweating mass
of cholesterol.

>> whines all day because he can't produce
>> any tangible proof of the jobs he's had without getting in trouble for
>> it
>
> Dink has been fired by three newspapers, by the University of Georgia
> system for falsely claiming a four-year degree on his resume, by Subway
> for his poor work ethic and lack of hygiene, and by Waffle House for the
> same reason as Subway. He claims now that he's working (or has worked) at
> Home Depot and Kroger, which probably didn't last more than a few months.
> (Do you want a stinky dwarf near your food or your home renovation
> supplies?)

And you've still had more jobs than him, even though yours were much
further down the menial payscale.

> He lives at home with his Mawmaw in her basement rent-free, doesn't have
> a steady job or career, and is infatuated with working in film and
> television, even though he has nearly no marketable skills other than
> being an ass-kissing gopher and fanboy.

Does his mother own her house? She's accomplished something you'll
never do, you lifetime hovel-renter!

David Zimmerman

Sep 21, 2017, 7:23:47 AM9/21/17
After serious thinking The Chad wrote :
Maybe he could beg for rent on the internets, eh Chad? I hear that
works...

David Zimmerman

Sep 21, 2017, 7:24:50 AM9/21/17
The Chad formulated the question :
Hmmm, finally we stumble across a subject which Chardlee knows an awful
lot about. Go figure...

David Zimmerman

Sep 21, 2017, 5:22:23 PM9/21/17
hobb...@yahoo.com presented the following explanation :
Or touch women, understand humour or mix well with others.

Helluva lego-building, comic-reading, ghost-whisperer though...