Trump on top of Energy concerns

Aldrichtom

Jun 23, 2017, 5:09:58 PM6/23/17

Aldrichtom

Jun 23, 2017, 5:13:25 PM6/23/17
I will apologize to Trij for not posting a reliable source, you don't mind
if I change my source to Fox, do you.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/06/23/ap-fact-check-trumps-solar-power-brainwave-was-borrowed.html

Trijcomm

Jun 23, 2017, 6:14:16 PM6/23/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 4:09:58 PM UTC-5, Aldrichtom wrote:
> And this clown pulled us out of Paris Accords
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ap-fact-check-trump-spins-a-sunny-solar-tale/2017/06/22/596f973a-57bb-11e7-840b-512026319da7_story.html

What is your problem? We NEEDED to pull out of that agreement! Bad for jobs AND the economy in general! We would have been responsible to pay foreign nations billions of dollars to get THEM up to snuff! Great move by Trump, HORRIBLE move by the guy that got us into that mess in the first place! What kind of standards do you have? Do you WANT to see people unemployed? Do you WANT to see us pay billions of dollars to other countries like this accord would have called for? I have to question your standards!

Trijcomm

Jun 23, 2017, 6:19:14 PM6/23/17
I have ABSOLUTELY no problem with Trump saying this! That idea has not been implemented on ANY wall because the wall has not been built! The others sure didn't suggest it. This guy is not only suggesting it but is talking about implementing it! You are just looking for stuff. If he was to say the sky is blue, you would say, "No it's not! It was gray two days ago!" Cool it with your obsessions. They hurt you psychologically.

Aldrichtom

Jun 23, 2017, 6:58:09 PM6/23/17

On 23-Jun-2017, Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You are just looking for stuff. If he was
> to say the sky is blue, you would say, "No it's not! It was gray two days

I'm just pointing out facts that the man lies, there fore lack character

Cool it with your obsessions. They hurt you psychologically.

Your obsession to back Trump 100% is psychologically good?

Trijcomm

Jun 23, 2017, 7:10:54 PM6/23/17

> You are just looking for stuff. If he was
> > to say the sky is blue, you would say, "No it's not! It was gray two days
>
> I'm just pointing out facts that the man lies, there fore lack character

No you aren't. Figurative speech is NOT lying! He does that all the time. If someone says that somebody is "strong as an ox" is that a lie? I don't believe you even know what a lie is!

me

Jun 23, 2017, 10:45:58 PM6/23/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 6:14:16 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 4:09:58 PM UTC-5, Aldrichtom wrote:
> > And this clown pulled us out of Paris Accords
> >
> > https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ap-fact-check-trump-spins-a-sunny-solar-tale/2017/06/22/596f973a-57bb-11e7-840b-512026319da7_story.html
>
> What is your problem? We NEEDED to pull out of that agreement!

no, we didn't

>Bad for jobs AND the economy in general!

No it wasn't

>We would have been responsible to pay foreign nations billions of dollars to get THEM up to snuff!

that's a lie

>Great move by Trump,

no, it wasn't

>HORRIBLE move by the guy that got us into that mess in the first place!

history has already proved you wrong

>What kind of standards do you have?

you're conservative, your standards end where the money begins

>Do you WANT to see people unemployed?

the Paris deal wouldn't have affected that at all, stop lying

>Do you WANT to see us pay billions of dollars to other countries like this accord would have called for?

that never would have happened, stop believing Trump's lies

>I have to question your standards!

you have no standards. Congratulations, you have reached Robbie levels of stupid

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 24, 2017, 7:14:54 PM6/24/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 6:19:14 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 4:13:25 PM UTC-5, Aldrichtom wrote:
> > I will apologize to Trij for not posting a reliable source, you don't mind
> > if I change my source to Fox, do you.
> >
> > http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/06/23/ap-fact-check-trumps-solar-power-brainwave-was-borrowed.html
>
> I have ABSOLUTELY no problem with Trump saying this!

Of course not! You are NEVER coming out of his ass. They couldn't pull you out with a backhoe!

Jason

Trijcomm

Jun 24, 2017, 7:33:58 PM6/24/17
And you will never assent to anything from him. If he says the sky is blue, you will say that he is lying because it was gray two days ago.

me

Jun 24, 2017, 7:44:44 PM6/24/17
but he wouldn't say the sky was blue because that man is incapable of telling the truth

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 24, 2017, 11:09:01 PM6/24/17
I love the way you didn't even bother DENYING what I said!

Jason

Trijcomm

Jun 25, 2017, 1:53:11 PM6/25/17
Ignoring idiocy is NOT equivalent to a non-denial.

me

Jun 25, 2017, 9:09:04 PM6/25/17
because he can't. More and more of Skippy's posts are going off the rails as he tries to find new ways to defend the indefensible Trump. Its kind of fun to watch him sink into irrelevance