Has Robert Ever Been To the Fountain Where Rocking Horse People Eat Marshmallow Pies?

Jason Todd!!!

May 26, 2017, 9:43:17 AM5/26/17
????

robert stickler

May 26, 2017, 3:09:32 PM5/26/17
No

Jason Todd!!!

May 26, 2017, 3:39:54 PM5/26/17
On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 3:09:32 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> No

It's a cool fountain!

robert

May 26, 2017, 4:05:42 PM5/26/17
Yummy

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 26, 2017, 4:46:42 PM5/26/17
On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 9:43:17 AM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> ????

Someone's been binging on old Beatles records.....

robert stickler

May 26, 2017, 7:47:31 PM5/26/17
Huh?

Jason Todd!!!

May 26, 2017, 8:13:08 PM5/26/17
HF, I know you live in a cave, but even having said that, Shirley you know what that June 1st is the 50th Anniversary of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!!?!?!?

Jason

And Before anyone starts in on me, note; I know it's overrated -- either Revolver, Rubber Soul, or the White Album are better, especially if you've been toking

The main reason Sgt. Pepper is so over is because a) The Cover Art, b) "A Day In the Life", and c) released during the "Summer of Love".

Without A) and B) its just a very pleasant Beatles album thats on the level of "Magical Mystery Tour"

robert stickler

May 26, 2017, 8:52:02 PM5/26/17
I had no idea

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 27, 2017, 6:13:17 AM5/27/17
1. Don't call me Shirley, novacaine breath.
2. I do know the anniversary is coming up, thank you very much. I just happen to recognize the lyrics to some of the songs.
3. I don't live in a cave, but rather, an apartment.
4. I was just 4 when "Sgt. Pepper" came out.

robert stickler

May 27, 2017, 3:55:47 PM5/27/17
sgt slaughter?

Scott Oof

May 27, 2017, 4:53:40 PM5/27/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> I had no idea

That's because you are poorly educated and culturally illiterate
and proud of it. Your willful ignorance is pathetic and childish.
Grow the fuck up, Wobby.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/