RAW/Smackdown 6/17

Trijcomm

Jun 7, 2017, 10:55:35 AM6/7/17
Apparently WWE was running short on time during the PPV and wanted to give the main event its full allotment so the Bayley/Bliss match took the hit. As a result, they cut out a good portion of Bayley's offense to get it down to five minutes. As a result, they made Bayley look extremely, extremely weak vs. Bliss and thus created a much, much bigger hole for her to climb out of to reclaim any sense of being on a championship level. The loss was so huge it now looks like Bayley is a JTTS, especially after two previous losses to Bliss. Bliss looks very, very good right now and the WWE has every reason to give her a huge push and I am sure they believe they can redo her just as they redid Lesnar after two failing confrontations with Goldberg. However, it looks like they have a little more work to do than they thought they would have originally.

I found it very interesting that Zayn got on and immediately played up Nakamura's "charisma." Gee, wasn't that just what this NG was saying that he lacked? Is it possible that the WWE saw this as well and got Zayn in there to "rebut" the internet scuttlebutt?

So Cass and Enzio are going to break up. It was made pretty obvious that Enzio is goig to have some heat on him when Booker T said during the Enzio/Big Show tag team bout, "Whoever tags with Enzio is gonna have to do most of the work." It paves the way for Enzio to be legitimately seen as "the weak link" of the team seeing that they have never had a title run and it is Enzio who always gets pinned and holds the team back.

Aldrichtom

Jun 7, 2017, 2:38:26 PM6/7/17

On 7-Jun-2017, Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So Cass and Enzio are going to break up. It was made pretty obvious that
> Enzio is goig to have some heat on him when Booker T said during the
> Enzio/Big Show tag team bout, "Whoever tags with Enzio is gonna have to do
> most of the work." It paves the way for Enzio to be legitimately seen as
> "the weak link" of the team seeing that they have never had a title run
> and it is Enzio who always gets pinned and holds the team back.

Cass is a good stand alone wrestler and has been held back by Enzio
Enzio would make a good manager