RAW 6/26 Women's Gauntlet

Trijcomm

Jun 27, 2017, 10:09:44 AM6/27/17
The women's Gauntlet match was pretty well done. It made both Nia Jax and Sasha look very, very strong. However, they pretty much reduced Bayley to a jobber as well as the rest of the women's roster. Bayley is going to have to really get some good scripts to boost her back up in the pecking order after that. I don't really think much of Sasha Banks, though. Her appearance is clownish and her character/personality seems to be over-the-top, manufactured and modified. Bayley is perhaps the most believable of the group, but it looks like the bus has come and left as far as she is concerned.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 27, 2017, 11:56:42 AM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 10:09:44 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> The women's Gauntlet match was pretty well done. It made both Nia Jax and Sasha look very, very strong. However, they pretty much reduced Bayley to a jobber as well as the rest of the women's roster. Bayley is going to have to really get some good scripts to boost her back up in the pecking order after that. I don't really think much of Sasha Banks, though. Her appearance is clownish and her character/personality seems to be over-the-top, manufactured and modified. Bayley is perhaps the most believable of the group, but it looks like the bus has come and left as far as she is concerned.

Blame that on Vince and his houseboy-executive producer, Kevin Dunn, who don't find Bayley to be believable. Get rid of the Hollywood rejects, bring up HHH's NXT creative team, and let them go to work on Raw. Watch the changes.

robert stickler

Jun 27, 2017, 12:31:35 PM6/27/17
Sasha turned heel last night When she turned on alexa bliss

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 27, 2017, 4:26:11 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 12:31:35 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Sasha turned heel last night When she turned on alexa bliss

Rob, I told you before, you've got it backwards.

robert stickler

Jun 27, 2017, 4:42:18 PM6/27/17
Why would a face cheapshot someone?

Trijcomm

Jun 27, 2017, 4:46:38 PM6/27/17

> Blame that on Vince and his houseboy-executive producer, Kevin Dunn, who don't find Bayley to be believable. Get rid of the Hollywood rejects, bring up HHH's NXT creative team, and let them go to work on Raw. Watch the changes.

I would say that Bayley is the most believable on RAW. I don't know if that should result in her being pushed so much, but it certainly looks like she is being buried big time. She looked like a local jobber against Jax.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 27, 2017, 5:08:00 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 4:46:38 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:

> > Blame that on Vince and his houseboy-executive producer, Kevin Dunn, who don't find Bayley to be believable. Get rid of the Hollywood rejects, bring up HHH's NXT creative team, and let them go to work on Raw. Watch the changes.
>
> I would say that Bayley is the most believable on RAW. I don't know if that should result in her being pushed so much, but it certainly looks like she is being buried big time. She looked like a local jobber against Jax.

Considering she lost the title in her home town in Northern California to Alexa, jobbing again in her home state shouldn't have been a surprise to Bayley or her fans. She's needing a reclamation project, one that only HHH could create for her if allowed to do so.....

Trijcomm

Jun 27, 2017, 5:30:17 PM6/27/17
HHH got his job because he married Stephanie. I don't think much of him. He has done well to bring in the NXT farm system and has brought up these wrestlers in the WWE way as he defines it -- though you can't say the same when it comes to AJ Styles and others. But HHH is certainly not a panacea. The WWE has jobbed wrestlers in their home towns all the time. This is nothing new. I don't know if that even matters, really. If you sway from the script just because something is happening in a wrestler's home town, then you have to face the music next week and in weeks to come when the venue moves elsewhere. Having a wrestler win in their home town is a limited boost short term. It is NOT good long term.