RSPW during the Biblical book of Genesis

Zodiac69 864

Mar 21, 2004, 2:00:11 AM3/21/04
Man, that serpant swerved Eve for no apparent reason. Who (n.N.) is booking
this crap, a time traveling Vince Russo from 7,000 years in the future?

I appreciate what God did for the business, but he has too much power and
making him a booker was a bad move. I mean Lucifer jobbed to him and God
didn't even sell his moves. And now he kicks Adam and his valet Eve out of
the Eden Wrestling Federation without so much as building it up?

RIP planet earth. You were my favorite planet that was flooded by a supreme
being because he was pissed at all the sin, vice and corrpution that existed
in the world.

What's with Joseph and that coat of his? I mean I like color and all, but
all those colors in his coat.... it's almost like he's going for a gay
gimmick or something. No wonder his brothers sold him into slavery.

Hey Lvubun, can you tell me where the best strip joints in Sodom are? I'm
going there on vacation and I want to have a little fun if you know what I
mean.

Which one of Abraham's sons is more over... Ishmail or Issac?

Zodiac69
the future of RSPW
864's most promising blue chipper

MikeyJericholic

Mar 21, 2004, 2:31:06 AM3/21/04
A RSPW fad I'm not sick of yet. Impressive.

Darth Chaos

Mar 21, 2004, 4:19:41 AM3/21/04
RIP immortality. You were my favorite of all favorites.

DIE EVE, DIE! DIE EVE, DIE!

ADAM SUCKS! ADAM SUCKS!

EVE'S A CRACKWHORE! <clap clap clapclapclap>

EVE'S A SLAPWHORE! <slap slap slapslapslap>

And then there will be the following posts from the alt.tv.game-shows trolls :

Subject : What game shows did Noah host?

????????????????????????????????????

Subject : What game shows will Moses' corpse host?

????????????????????????????????????

Subject : Adam shits his figleaf!!!!!!!!

Its troooooooooo!!!!!!! When God took a walk in the Garden Of Eden, he smelled
a very foul odor. It was later confirmed when He saw Adam stuffing his
shit-loaded figleaf underwear down the serpent's throat. (Genesis is NU NU
NU!!!!!!!!!)

Subject : Noauhz Ark Putato

how wuz it plaed? did bil kulen throa puatos at thu kunteztintz on thu ark? tat
wuld be funi (thu grate fludd iz nu nu nu!!!!!!!)

:)

_____

"HYAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" - Howard Dean

Smart Ape

Mar 21, 2004, 10:18:36 AM3/21/04
[After Flood] "Why are we sleeping with our sisters and brothers?"
"When will Methuslah put Death over?"
"God: face or heel?"
"Cain turned heel on Abel!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S HARDCORE! HE'S HARDCORE!..."
--
Damn dirty fleas...

RSPW's #1 Simian

Lord Hatred

Mar 21, 2004, 12:59:59 PM3/21/04
"Cain wasn't Abel to hide his good deed from God"

"Seth will never get over"

"I am marking out for the monthly bloodspray women get now!"

"We're screwed. Only 2 jackasses allowed on the ark"

"Hey who turned on the light?"

"I think it would be a great idea to commemorate Job. How about we
invoke his name whenever the people in charge decide a person should be
punished in some way?"

"We should always remember the great sex we learned while visiting
Sodom."

"Onan died for spilling his seed? That's harsh..."

Milhouse Guidry mWo FCT 4 ARLT

Mar 21, 2004, 1:36:03 PM3/21/04
LORD HATRED wrote...

>"I think it would be a great idea to commemorate Job. How about we
>invoke his name whenever the people in charge decide a person should be
>punished in some way?"

*gasp*

***** response.

Throws "Job-ing" into a WHOLE new light ;-)

--Milhou

http://www.livejournal.com/users/derekfz

mWo. It's not just the coolest, it's fa lyfe, so survey says
whether you like it or don't like it, never E-e-e-ver tell
me he did *not* just SMELL what mWo 3:16 reeks of.

RAW is AWOR

May 7, 2017, 10:30:27 PM5/7/17
On Sunday, March 21, 2004 at 5:19:41 AM UTC-4, Darth Chaos wrote:
> And then there will be the following posts from the alt.tv.game-shows trolls :
>
> Subject : What game shows did Noah host?
>
> ????????????????????????????????????
>
> Subject : What game shows will Moses' corpse host?

> Subject : Adam shits his figleaf!!!!!!!!
>
> Its troooooooooo!!!!!!! When God took a walk in the Garden Of Eden, he smelled
> a very foul odor. It was later confirmed when He saw Adam stuffing his
> shit-loaded figleaf underwear down the serpent's throat. (Genesis is NU NU
>
> Subject : Noauhz Ark Putato
>
> how wuz it plaed? did bil kulen throa puatos at thu kunteztintz on thu ark? tat
> wuld be funi (thu grate fludd iz nu nu nu!!!!!!!)

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!