Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

So, Trump Fanbois....He's Been In Office For 30+ Days Now...

121 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Jason Todd!!!

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 01:01:1927/02/17
Where's that "genius" secret plan to defeat ISIS?

?????????

Jason

robert stickler

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 06:14:4027/02/17
He's already kicking their ass!

Trijcomm

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 10:22:3627/02/17
It wouldn't be secret if he told everybody, now, would it? If you will recall, he recently told his brain trust to put something together for him to review within the next few weeks. I imagine he CERTAINLY will not announce it. He will just DO it, which is what common sense folks do in matters of national security like this.

me

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 13:37:2327/02/17
Or, he never had a plan and never will because he's a dunce. He already screwed up one operation now he is desperately hoping someone else comes up with something because he certainly cant. So much for his "big plan" trump is a joke and if you support this clown so are you.

Hass

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 14:03:5927/02/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 12:37:23 PM UTC-6, me wrote:
> Or, he never had a plan and never will because he's a dunce. He already screwed up one operation now he is desperately hoping someone else comes up with something because he certainly cant. So much for his "big plan" trump is a joke and if you support this clown so are you.

Grenada is available for conquest again I believe...

Trijcomm

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 15:34:3327/02/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 12:37:23 PM UTC-6, me wrote:
> Or, he never had a plan and never will because he's a dunce. He already screwed up one operation now he is desperately hoping someone else comes up with something because he certainly cant. So much for his "big plan" trump is a joke and if you support this clown so are you.

You are a real oaf. Try keeping up on current affairs. He is going to be briefed TODAY on what is staff came up with. So you don't think he should consult his staff before coming up with a plan? That may be the way the Demwits do it, but that would be the stupid way.

me

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 15:45:1427/02/17
well he didn't do it the first time so...... Also, he said HE had a plan, clearly he does not, so he is a liar as well. It is amazing the lengths you will go to defend this colossal piece of shit. Says a lot about you.

Trijcomm

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 15:56:3327/02/17
Baloney. He has said he was going to consult with his staff for weeks now. They are going to present himself with the plan to get it done TODAY. Don't comment on things you obviously know nothing about. It only makes you look like the stupid idiot that you are.

me

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 16:22:0127/02/17
spoken like a true stupid idiot Skippy. Look, maybe go outside, read a book, do something else, clearly political conversation is not your strong suit. Trump is completely unqualified for the job, he has zero ideas for himself, he is a puppet and you are an idiot for supporting him. Man he has you fooled.

Jason Todd!!!

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 16:39:4027/02/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 3:56:33 PM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:

> Baloney. He has said he was going to consult with his staff for weeks now.

"I do know what to do and I would know how to bring ISIS to the table or, beyond that, defeat ISIS very quickly. And I’m not gonna tell you what it is tonight…. If I win, I don’t want the enemy to know what I’m doing. Unfortunately, I’ll probably have to tell at some point, but there is a method of defeating them quickly and effectively and having total victory…. All I can tell you is that it is a foolproof way of winning the war with ISIS and it will 100% — at a minimum they’ll come to the table and actually they’ll be defeated very quickly."

Donald J. Trump, May 2015

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-trump-i-know-how-to-defeat-isis-but-im-not-gonna-tell-yet/

robert stickler

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 17:23:0627/02/17
Liberals are some of the dumbest people I've ever met.

me

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 17:51:4227/02/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 5:23:06 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Liberals are some of the dumbest people I've ever met.

you are the dumbest person I have ever encountered

robert stickler

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 18:00:1227/02/17
I rule you

Trijcomm

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 18:08:4427/02/17
You just got your arse beaten.

Trijcomm

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 18:09:5027/02/17
And he is living up EXACTLY to what he said he would do! Wow, no wonder stickler is making you look foolish! And he doesn't even have to put forth any effort!

me

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 18:12:1127/02/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 6:00:12 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> I rule you

its cute when you have thoughts

me

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 18:13:3627/02/17
well, I will give you that, he is living up to being EXACTLY the piece of shit he claimed he would be! Its so cute that you think this demented fool will actually accomplish anything other than being the biggest fraud the white house has ever seen. I mean seriously, you are so scraping the bottom of the barrel that you are patting Robbie on the back. Pathetic.

Trijcomm

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 18:23:1827/02/17
And it's so cute when you throw a tantrum! Just like when your mommy sends you to bed early for saying a bad word!

robert

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 18:31:4027/02/17
It's easy. Liberals are downright stupid.

The Chad

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 22:10:4527/02/17
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 12:34:17 -0800, Trijcomm wrote:

> You are a real oaf. Try keeping up on current affairs.

...says the shit-for-brains redneck "minister" who feeds himself a daily
diet of Fox News, Breitbart, WND, Newsmax, & The Blaze.

The Chad

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 22:12:0327/02/17
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 15:31:35 -0800, robert wrote:

> It's easy. Liberals are downright stupid.

Exactly where did you attend college, Robert?

robert stickler

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 22:22:3627/02/17
If liberals didn't say such stupid things like men belong in bathrooms with little girls, I wouldn't call them stupid.

me

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 22:48:2127/02/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 10:22:36 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> If liberals didn't say such stupid things like men belong in bathrooms with little girls, I wouldn't call them stupid.

but you say things like all transgendered people are sexual predators. I think that proves who the stupid one is.

robert stickler

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 23:13:3527/02/17
They are

me

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 23:21:0727/02/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 11:13:35 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> They are

proof?

robert

da leggere,
27 feb 2017, 23:59:0827/02/17
Why else would they claim to be the opposite sex?

me

da leggere,
28 feb 2017, 00:16:1328/02/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 11:59:08 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> Why else would they claim to be the opposite sex?

you are such a clueless twat

robert

da leggere,
28 feb 2017, 00:30:5228/02/17
you are such a clueless twat.

me

da leggere,
28 feb 2017, 00:54:5228/02/17
you are indeed

Eartha Kitty

da leggere,
28 feb 2017, 03:18:5128/02/17
Take us through your daily diet, Sir Lardalot.

robert stickler

da leggere,
28 feb 2017, 08:17:3028/02/17
You are indeed

Jason Todd!!!

da leggere,
28 feb 2017, 22:16:1828/02/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 10:22:36 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> If liberals didn't say such stupid things like men belong in bathrooms with little girls, I wouldn't call them stupid.

Once again, changing the subject.

A subject you already lost.

Jason

robert stickler

da leggere,
28 feb 2017, 22:37:4228/02/17
Me and trijcomm already defeated you

me

da leggere,
1 mar 2017, 00:00:5001/03/17
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 10:37:42 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Me and trijcomm already defeated you

you are delusional

robert

da leggere,
1 mar 2017, 06:02:2101/03/17
We kicked your ass

me

da leggere,
1 mar 2017, 08:57:3601/03/17
Ha! Not even a little

robert stickler

da leggere,
1 mar 2017, 11:14:3101/03/17
On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 8:57:36 AM UTC-5, me wrote:
> Ha! Not even a little

we kicked your ass.

Eartha Kitty

da leggere,
2 mar 2017, 03:09:0102/03/17
Jason Todd!!! formulated the question :
> Where's that "genius" secret plan to defeat ISIS?
>

> ?????????
>
> Jason

Stock market has appreciated 15% since his election.

Oustanding work, Don.

robert stickler

da leggere,
2 mar 2017, 03:29:2702/03/17
correct! my special brokerage accounts have been soaring since he was elected! they were lowering when obama was in office.

Jason Todd!!!

da leggere,
2 mar 2017, 16:59:4002/03/17
On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 3:09:01 AM UTC-5, Eartha Kitty wrote:
Yes, because of course we were talking about the stock marke--OH. WAIT.

Jason

robert stickler

da leggere,
2 mar 2017, 19:51:0602/03/17
The stock market tanked with Obama but soared with trump!

]v[etaphoid

da leggere,
3 mar 2017, 07:07:5603/03/17
robert stickler used his keyboard to write :
> The stock market tanked with Obama but soared with trump!

Hence why Jason can't understand it.

His frames of reference are as narrow as his patience for books without
pictures.

]v[etaphoid

da leggere,
3 mar 2017, 07:14:4103/03/17
Jason Todd!!! presented the following explanation :
Keep up Toddler.

Running a nation is a rich tapestry.

]v[etaphoid

da leggere,
3 mar 2017, 18:50:5403/03/17
The Chad laid this down on his screen :
> On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 15:31:35 -0800, robert wrote:
>
>> It's easy. Liberals are downright stupid.
>
> Exactly where did you attend college, Robert?

Hey Chad, can you sell me a certificate holder from the University of
Chad?

Your whole life is fake.

Apart from the living with stray cats, of course.

robert stickler

da leggere,
3 mar 2017, 19:04:4603/03/17
you don't have to attend college to be educated. 12 years of schooling is enough.

The Chad

da leggere,
3 mar 2017, 19:29:4803/03/17
On Fri, 03 Mar 2017 16:04:44 -0800, robert stickler wrote:

> you don't have to attend college to be educated. 12 years of schooling
> is enough.

So you dropped out before finishing your senior year of HS?

robert

da leggere,
3 mar 2017, 19:31:1503/03/17
what do you mean? no, i graduated in 97.

The Chad

da leggere,
3 mar 2017, 19:38:5303/03/17
U.S. public education is 13 years, not 12.

Jason Todd!!!

da leggere,
3 mar 2017, 19:44:4303/03/17
On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 7:07:56 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> robert stickler used his keyboard to write :
> > The stock market tanked with Obama but soared with trump!
>
> Hence why Jason can't understand it.

So you're going to buy into Robby's mental midget-ness?

> His frames of reference are as narrow as his patience for books without
> pictures.

Evasions all around!!

Jason

robert stickler

da leggere,
3 mar 2017, 20:20:3903/03/17
preschool?

]v[etaphoid

da leggere,
3 mar 2017, 21:24:3503/03/17
robert stickler formulated the question :
Ask Chad to upload a copy of his imaginary undergrad degree or masters?

Until he does, pay him no heed. He is a nobody who will be missed only
by the stray cats he smells like...

]v[etaphoid

da leggere,
3 mar 2017, 21:28:2703/03/17
Jason Todd!!! brought next idea :
I noted that too. Utter unwillingness to acknowledge the smallest of
accomplishements lest it undermine your position.

15%, Toddler.

The figures don't lie, and people who matter understand that.

Jason Todd!!!

da leggere,
3 mar 2017, 22:43:4203/03/17
ISIS. This thread is about ISIS.

Jason

]v[etaphoid

da leggere,
4 mar 2017, 04:33:1404/03/17
Jason Todd!!! formulated on Saturday :
My mistake. Clearly the absence of the word ISIS in the thread title,
and the predictable presence of the word "Trump", had me confused into
thinking it was yet another of your hundreds of threads dedicated to
pissing in the wind about the democratically elected President of your
country, who has presided over a 15% increase in the value of your
stock market.

Now that you've pointed out that it is a very specific whine about a
very minor part of his pre-reign - and that alll other subject matter
is off-limits on account of them not fitting in with your confirmation
bias - I'll desist and leave you to your comics...

Jason Todd!!!

da leggere,
7 mar 2017, 18:25:0707/03/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 6:08:44 PM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 3:22:01 PM UTC-6, me wrote:

> > > Baloney. He has said he was going to consult with his staff for weeks now. They are going to present himself with the plan to get it done TODAY. Don't comment on things you obviously know nothing about. It only makes you look like the stupid idiot that you are.
> >
> > spoken like a true stupid idiot Skippy. Look, maybe go outside, read a book, do something else, clearly political conversation is not your strong suit. Trump is completely unqualified for the job, he has zero ideas for himself, he is a puppet and you are an idiot for supporting him. Man he has you fooled.
>
> You just got your arse beaten.

We still haven't seen that genius plan yet though, have we?

TODDLER STRIKES AGAIN!!

BAM! K-POW! BIFFICLES!!

Jason

Bowling Green. Never Forget. Always.

trij...@gmail.com

da leggere,
7 mar 2017, 18:29:4907/03/17

> We still haven't seen that genius plan yet though, have we?
>
> TODDLER STRIKES AGAIN!!
>
> BAM! K-POW! BIFFICLES!!
>
> Jason
>
> Bowling Green. Never Forget. Always.

You really are an idiot, aren't you? Since when did you EVER think you would see 'the plan" anyway? Hopefully we will NEVER see it because if you see it then so does ISIS. Why is that so difficult to get through that comic book addled brain of yours? Even a middle schooler filled with Bazooka Joe comics should be able to grasp that!

Jason Todd!!!

da leggere,
7 mar 2017, 18:41:0207/03/17
CLASSIC.

Jason

trij...@gmail.com

da leggere,
7 mar 2017, 19:24:2307/03/17

> > You really are an idiot, aren't you? Since when did you EVER think you would see 'the plan" anyway? Hopefully we will NEVER see it because if you see it then so does ISIS. Why is that so difficult to get through that comic book addled brain of yours? Even a middle schooler filled with Bazooka Joe comics should be able to grasp that!
>
> CLASSIC.

Here's classic for you. Only folks with addled brains would expect a president to reveal his course of action during a war before he acted on it. Only very, dumb, stupid idiots.

me

da leggere,
7 mar 2017, 19:59:1207/03/17
Here;s a classic for you. Only folks with addled brains would expect trump to HAVE a legitimate course of action during a war before he acted on it - he already proved to be clueless in his first campaign. Only very, dumb, stupid idiots.

FTFY

robert stickler

da leggere,
7 mar 2017, 20:25:4207/03/17
Lol this me guy is a crybaby snowflake

Jason Todd!!!

da leggere,
10 giu 2017, 03:31:2810/06/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 1:01:19 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> Where's that "genius" secret plan to defeat ISIS?
>

> ?????????
>
> Jason

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil waiting!

Jason

Trijcomm

da leggere,
10 giu 2017, 09:55:2110/06/17
Now, Junior, if you knew about it, it wouldn't be a secret to ANYONE!

me

da leggere,
10 giu 2017, 13:15:0810/06/17
it's a secret to everyone because Trump doesn't have the slightest clue about anything.

Robert Tr0ll

da leggere,
10 giu 2017, 14:50:1110/06/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 1:01:19 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> Where's that "genius" secret plan to defeat ISIS?
>

> ?????????
>
> Jason

He's going to shit his pants, and it will stink so bad that they will gag themselves to death.

Lee Quent

da leggere,
26 ott 2017, 11:35:5026/10/17
Jason Todd!!! presented the following explanation :
> Where's that "genius" secret plan to defeat ISIS?
>

> ?????????
>
> Jason

Whatever it was, it's worked.

Where's the apology?

me

da leggere,
26 ott 2017, 15:06:4126/10/17
It worked?

Jason Todd!!!

da leggere,
26 ott 2017, 20:38:5526/10/17
On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 11:35:50 AM UTC-4, Lee Quent wrote:
> Jason Todd!!! presented the following explanation :
> > Where's that "genius" secret plan to defeat ISIS?
> >

> > ?????????
> >
> > Jason
>
> Whatever it was, it's worked.

So ISIS is completely routed out of Syria and Iraq?? 100%??

Also, he promised a solution the MOMENT he took office. It's been 9 months.

> Where's the apology?

I believe you know the answer to that question!

Jason

robert stickler

da leggere,
26 ott 2017, 21:07:3326/10/17
Isis has been disbanded

Lee Quent

da leggere,
27 ott 2017, 04:44:1527/10/17
Jason Todd!!! pretended :
Haven't been keeping up with current events, have you Toddler?

Lee Quent

da leggere,
27 ott 2017, 04:50:0327/10/17
me has brought this to us :
> It worked?

Keep up.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37550300

Jason Todd!!!

da leggere,
27 ott 2017, 09:05:4727/10/17
Other IS documents make it clear, he says, that the group wants to attack those countries involved in operations against it; such as the US, the UK and Australia. But with reduced finances, it will struggle to do so.

ncreasingly, then, IS is relying on inspiring people to carry out attacks in its name, which means its leaders do not have to mastermind complex plots. IS is branching out too: into Nigeria, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Algeria and Egypt, as well as parts of Europe. But there, too, it is under threat.

This raises a question: how long can IS keep inspiring attacks and spreading its ideology? Will there come a time when it runs out of steam?

"At some point those attacks will likely come down as the group begins to lose more broadly," says Seth Jones. "It's unclear when that will be for IS. I don't think it's there yet, but it's certainly possible in the near- to mid-term."

Many experts think it is now just a matter of time before IS loses its most important cities: Mosul in Iraq and Raqqa in Syria. If that happens, what then?

*****
That's from the article you linked to. A bit less than 100% defeated, wouldn't you say???

Jason

Lee Quent

da leggere,
27 ott 2017, 17:48:5427/10/17
Jason Todd!!! expressed precisely :
So you are upset that Trump hasn't "100% defeated" ISIS (as opposed to
what - 80%, 90%?), but you were happy with the strategies of the
leaders before him who saw them rise to power and march unfettered over
women, children and destroyed cities?

Why can't Trump speed up these damned wars, eh?

ISIS are crippled, weakened, in disarray. A bit like your capacity to
think logically on this matter, or any other of politics which may
involve people of a contrary opinion.

You're so petty, you can't even concede the slightest victory, no
matter how obvious. How do you think the stockmarket has fared under
Trump? Can his 80-90% success hold a candle to Obama's regression?

me

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 04:09:3628/10/17
And you can't see that these victories have absolutely nothing to do with Trump. This isn't his strategy, this isn't his plan, this is the continuation of Obama's strategy. Trump's own generals don't even listen to him anymore because they know he is a delusional moron. He never had a plan from day one.

Lee Quent

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 04:18:1928/10/17
me brought next idea :
So you are suggesting that the Toddlers original question was moot?

robert stickler

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 04:50:2128/10/17
Lol obamas' strategy was garbage

Jason Todd!!!

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 08:31:0028/10/17
No, "me" is squarely focused on my original question, unlike yourself Mr. Diversionary Tactics.

Jason

Lee Quent

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 08:57:5228/10/17
Jason Todd!!! explained :
So is the President singularly responsible or not?

Trump claimed he would fix it, and he has been successful.

Unless of course, he has no control, in which case your question was
just a pointless attempt at scoring cheap points for something he had
no control over.

Either way, you lose...

me

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 13:08:3628/10/17
what part of "this was not his plan, the orange buffoon HAS no plan" are you having difficulty with? Trump hasn't changed a thing, this is still Obama's plan.

Lee Quent

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 17:30:0928/10/17
me wrote :
So take off the blindfold, and explain to me why none of it
workedduring Obama's eight years in office?

Jason Todd!!!

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 18:20:1028/10/17
Except that's not what he said:

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/7/3/15904646/trump-syria-assad-russia-iran-secret-generals-military-isis-terrorism

May 2015: Trump tells Fox News anchor Greta Van Susteren that the US has “totally messed up the balance in the Middle East.” When Van Susteren asks him what he would do, Trump replies, “I don’t want the enemy to know what I’m doing. Unfortunately, I’ll probably have to tell at some point, but there is a method of defeating them quickly and effectively and having total victory.”

"Quickly"

"Effictively"

"Total Victory"

Ahem.

Jason

me

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 18:33:3928/10/17
It was working. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

robert stickler

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 19:50:4428/10/17
Obama's plan was destroyed by trump!

Lee Quent

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 20:09:5828/10/17
Jason Todd!!! formulated the question :
8 years of Obama vs 8 months of Trump.

Guess which one history will record as having been achieved a quick and
effective victory vs Isis, if not the capacity for his populace to
think rationally and objectively...

me

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 20:43:1828/10/17
Only to ignorant people who don't understand how things work. This is a continuation of Obama's policies and has nothing to do with Trump

robert stickler

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 20:52:0228/10/17
Lol Obama has no policies

me

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 21:18:2528/10/17
Fuck off

robert stickler

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 21:21:3828/10/17
You're a liberal loon

Lee Quent

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 21:28:1328/10/17
me used his keyboard to write :
> Only to ignorant people who don't understand how things work. This is a
> continuation of Obama's policies and has nothing to do with Trump

So was Toddler complaining about Obama when he whined about not winning
the war in Trumps first thirty days?

me

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 22:52:0028/10/17
Are you sure you're not Skippy?

1. No, Jason was not. Jason was, correctly, pointing out that Trump claimed he would win the war against ISIS within 30 days. He did not.

2. ISIS has been weakened because of Obama's policy. This was the end game of his plan, Trump has no plan. How do we know? Because if he DID have a plan he would be tweeting about it 75 times a day.

3. Obama never said "I will win the war against ISIS in Trump's first 30 days." Had Obama said that, he didn't, and not lived up to that promise, then criticism of Obama would be warranted.

This is pretty simple stuff.

Rob Rarnett

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 22:56:0028/10/17
me wrote :
Yeah sure, Obama had weakened them just enough that they were ready to
crumble, but showed no sign of it whatsoever.

You are biased beyond redemption.

Perhaps you'd be in a more congratulatory mood if Trump wore a cape and
his underwear on the outside...

me

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 23:13:2228/10/17
Show me what Trump has done. Obama outlined his plan to defeat ISIS and that is the same plan being followed today because Trump doesn't have a clue.

as far as Trump wearing his underwear on the outside and a cape........hey man, whatever your weird fetish is is cool, it's 2017 and all.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 23:17:0128/10/17
Acted like a spoiled brat and alienated half the population of the planet?

robert stickler

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 23:45:4328/10/17
Isis has already been totally wiped out thanks to trump.

me

da leggere,
28 ott 2017, 23:51:2528/10/17
Yes, you are correct.

Rob Rarnett

da leggere,
29 ott 2017, 00:45:1129/10/17
me was thinking very hard :
http://www.understandingwar.org/project/isis-sanctuary-map

I'll admit that this website has it's limitations. I can only show it
to you; I can't understand it for you...

Rob Rarnett

da leggere,
29 ott 2017, 00:54:0029/10/17
me has brought this to us :
So if we agree, why are youo arguing?

He's the President America had to have...

me

da leggere,
29 ott 2017, 01:42:3429/10/17
I wasn't agreeing with you, and once again, the point IS, Trump has nothing to do with this. This is not his policy against ISIS, this is still Obama.

Rob Rarnett

da leggere,
29 ott 2017, 01:50:2729/10/17
me brought next idea :
Ignorant interpretations like this convince me more each day, exactly
why Trump is precisely the President you deserve...

me

da leggere,
29 ott 2017, 02:05:1529/10/17
ahhhh yes, the pretentious douchebag who has nothing left to say returns. I am sorry you can't seem to grasp that this isn't Trump's doing, I don't know how to make it any simpler to you.

Rob Rarnett

da leggere,
29 ott 2017, 03:12:0529/10/17
me presented the following explanation :
Whoever said I had nothing left to say?

Every time you carry on with this ridiculous "if it's good, it's a
remnant of Obama - if it's bad, Trump is sinularly responsible", I will
rub you nose in it, until your nose permanently like Chad's arsehole.

I've got lot's left to say. But I'm a realist. As you've been told many
times before - I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for
you...
Sta caricando altri messaggi.
0 nuovi messaggi