Tim Murdock - The War on Whites

whites must fight back

Jun 27, 2017, 4:03:12 PM6/27/17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5tJAo6T9E8

This is an exclusive interview with the White Rabbit behind the white
genocide memes going around. You may have seen these memes such
"Diversity is a code word for white genocide" or "Anti-racist is a code
word for anti-white." For some Tim Murdock, who is White Rabbit Radio's
Horus the Avenger, is a controversial person. You may have seen his
animations on the web such as "How The Whites Took Over America" or
"Anti-Racist Hitler" or "Johnny Racist." The White European western world
and culture is under attack. We'll discuss how opposing forces have
infiltrated the western system, controlling the message that controls the
society. We'll discuss contradictions in the system and how the Soviet
Union was taken down by its own contradictions. Tim talks about the
agenda of revenge on European people ultimately seeking to create a non-
white blended European. Zionist Jews have openly stated their leading
role at the center of this multicultural society. We'll talk about the
plan to reduce Whites to a minority through various tactics, while not
allowing them to have an exclusive homeland. The use of weaponized words,
political correctness and double standards are predictably heard in
media, entertainment and education to war against Whites, especially
children. Later, we discuss how Russia, China and Iran stand in the way
of multiculturalism and world hegemony. Lastly, we talk about a growing
movement of well rounded people who break the mainstream stereotype of a
White nationalist.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 27, 2017, 4:10:16 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 4:03:12 PM UTC-4, whites must fight back wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5tJAo6T9E8
>

> This is an exclusive interview

<bullshit snipped>

thanks for playing though!