Death by a thousand cuts...

]v[etaphoid

Jan 31, 2019, 3:59:43 AM1/31/19
Is anyone else shutting down their facebook page thirteen times?

Are you disabling comments?

Will you be here?

Get well...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Jan 31, 2019, 3:59:00 PM1/31/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.fcaf7e318ce2981a.136487
@phoid.con:

> Is anyone else shutting down their facebook page thirteen times?

I have JH as a role model and Chadweasel as a life coach. What could
possibly go wrong?

> Are you disabling comments?

Didn't you read his teary "farewell but I'll be right back" speech? He's
going to get someone else to moderate the comments. Gotta keep a steady
supply of scapegoats to monetize.

> Will you be here?
>
> Get well...

Sarcasm isn't nice.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2019, 1:43:26 PM2/1/19
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 3:59:00 PM UTC-5, Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote:
> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.fcaf7e318ce2981a.136487
> @phoid.con:
>
> > Is anyone else shutting down their facebook page thirteen times?
>
> I have JH as a role model and Chadweasel as a life coach. What could
> possibly go wrong?

JH is the bestest role model! just as long as you agree with everything that he says.

> > Are you disabling comments?
>
> Didn't you read his teary "farewell but I'll be right back" speech? He's
> going to get someone else to moderate the comments. Gotta keep a steady
> supply of scapegoats to monetize.

I wonder if he is going to delete the John Henry's Hammers froup.

> > Will you be here?
> >
> > Get well...
>
> Sarcasm isn't nice.

It is when you are battling against a plasma screen!

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Feb 2, 2019, 2:18:11 AM2/2/19
madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in

> On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 3:59:00 PM UTC-5, Scott Oaf - (I'm
> really Chudnozzle) wrote:
>> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.fcaf7e318ce2981a.136487
>> @phoid.con:
>>
>> > Is anyone else shutting down their facebook page thirteen times?
>>
>> I have JH as a role model and Chadweasel as a life coach. What could
>> possibly go wrong?
>

> JH is the bestest role model! just as long as you agree with
> everything that he says.

Don't forget the part about sending money.

>> > Are you disabling comments?
>>
>> Didn't you read his teary "farewell but I'll be right back" speech?
>> He's going to get someone else to moderate the comments. Gotta keep a
>> steady supply of scapegoats to monetize.
>>

> I wonder if he is going to delete the John Henry's Hammers froup.

My spies tell me it was taken down but JH deleted all the members first.

>> > Will you be here?
>> >
>> > Get well...
>>
>> Sarcasm isn't nice.
>

> It is when you are battling against a plasma screen!

You misspelled "losing". Plasma screens don't wheeze from too many
cigarettes either.