Great American Bash '93

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 12:27:40 AM7/4/17
There was a GAB 93! I remember it well! Sid wrestled British Bulldog and Sting challenged Vader for the WCW world title in the double main event. The Hollywood Blondes and Barry Windham faced the Horsemen in a six man tag too. There was Beach Blast a month later, but there was also this Great American Bash '93!!!!

MrL0bstr

Jul 4, 2017, 1:41:04 AM7/4/17
On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 12:27:40 AM UTC-4, jmfabi...@gmail.com wrote:
> There was a GAB 93! I remember it well! Sid wrestled British Bulldog and Sting challenged Vader for the WCW world title in the double main event. The Hollywood Blondes and Barry Windham faced the Horsemen in a six man tag too. There was Beach Blast a month later, but there was also this Great American Bash '93!!!!

I REMEMBER SEEING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 2:15:37 PM7/5/17
How about GAB 1994? There was a Bash at the Beach 94 but there was also a Great American Bash '94! I remember it well!

MrL0bstr

Jul 5, 2017, 4:42:24 PM7/5/17
GAB 1994 was neat. It was Brutus Beefcake's WCW debut match, he defeated Ric Flair in order to win Hogan his title shot at BatB.