MY GOD!!! LOOK at how Basket Case LIEberal DAVID LETTERMAN looks NOW!!!

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jul 10, 2017, 9:28:05 PM7/10/17

Freezer

Jul 10, 2017, 9:35:03 PM7/10/17
If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> post,
the terroists win.

> http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/10/david-letterman
> -figure-out-way-to-remove-trump-from-office.html
>

> And obviously he's BatSh*t CRAZY, TOO!!!

Last April says "Hi."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/david-letterman-beard_us_
57042a01e4b053766187fc84

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jul 10, 2017, 10:19:53 PM7/10/17
There's a problem with that link.

(It's Huffington Post.)

"Freezer" wrote in message

me

Jul 10, 2017, 10:45:35 PM7/10/17
says the man who provided a link from foxnews......

The Chad

Jul 10, 2017, 11:15:09 PM7/10/17
"Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of
Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> wrote in

> http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/10/david-letterman-fig
> ure-out-way-to-remove-trump-from-office.html
>

> And obviously he's BatSh*t CRAZY, TOO!!!

Let's see your latest picture, you lazy virgin cuck.

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 11, 2017, 12:10:26 AM7/11/17
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 9:28:05 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/10/david-letterman-figure-out-way-to-remove-trump-from-office.html

So....he's got a beard. So what? He now looks like the dudes from Duck Farm or whatever that stupid show is.

Get a freakin' grip.

Jason

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 11, 2017, 10:36:15 AM7/11/17
How about we see YOURS?
You look like someone who has / had a learning disability.

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 12, 2017, 11:52:21 AM7/12/17
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 9:28:05 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/10/david-letterman-figure-out-way-to-remove-trump-from-office.html
>

> And obviously he's BatSh*t CRAZY, TOO!!!

Also, you might want to stop taking the Lord's name in vain, Mr. Good Christian.

Jason