HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Mitch McConnell Turns Tail, Runs Like a BITCH Thanks To Public Pressure!!

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 27, 2017, 3:15:48 PM6/27/17
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAH!

Jason

Trijcomm

Jun 27, 2017, 3:43:30 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 2:15:48 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>

> HAH!
>

> Jason

Where do you get that? From CNN? MSNBC? The only "pressure" there is concerns when the vote is going to be held. The Demwits aren't even a part of this, so you can go take your seat and pout. It's the adults in the room who are going to decide this matter. After all, no matter what happens, the Republicans win. If they vote and repeal it, then they win. If they sit on it, then Obamacare stays intact and the Demwits continue to own the massive mess that they created.

me

Jun 27, 2017, 3:52:45 PM6/27/17
except, the Repubs are completely and totally incapable of coming up with something better than what they claim is a "disastrous plan". Every thing they come up with is even WORSE. Face it the only thing the GOP is good for is raising taxes on the poor, giving tax breaks to the wealthy, and waging war. Your party is a complete and total failure when it comes to social programs.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 27, 2017, 4:12:36 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 3:43:30 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 2:15:48 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> > HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
> >

> > HAH!
> >

> > Jason
>
> Where do you get that? From CNN? MSNBC?

Well it was THEM, and not Fox, that showed the protests against Trumpcare, in addition to the many governors, doctors, the CBO etc, showing what a massive clusterfuck Reverse Robin Hood scam this was.

Jason (so credit where credit's due...)

Trijcomm

Jun 27, 2017, 5:03:06 PM6/27/17
Let's just stick to the FACTS, or lack thereof, of your inaccurate post. They are simply delaying the vote for a few days. And the sticking point has NOTHING to do with liberals protesting, which is nothing new since they have protested Trump's very existence since he won the election. The sticking point is trying to win over CONSERVATIVES who are concerned that the bill does not repeal enough of Obamacare! "Pressure." What a bunch of baloney. Your inaccuracies are as bad as CNN and MSNBC. Your trips into fantasy land fit right into your adult comic book reading. The scary thing about this is you actually think this Bizzarro Land stuff is real!

Trijcomm

Jun 27, 2017, 5:06:48 PM6/27/17
No, NOTHING is worse than Obamacare. The only reason that this has not passed is that there are some Repubs who don't think this bill repeals Obamacare ENOUGH! As for the Repubs, they are certainly not a total failure when they own both the House and Senate AND the presidency! As for social programs, they are ALL a total failure because they are untenable and unsustainable! So when the Repubs try to roll them back, idiots like you cry and whine because you think money to fund them just grows on trees!

me

Jun 27, 2017, 5:17:12 PM6/27/17
Wrong. EVERYTHING the Repubs have put forward is FAR worse than Obamacare. The fact that some Repubs are against it because it doesn't hurt people ENOUGH is proof the GOP only cares about the wealthy. I will give you that one thing, Repubs are good at getting elected, but once in office? Complete garbage. I am not shocked you think social programs are a waste, you are every bit the disgusting human being as the rest of them. Why help the poor when you can throw more money at the rich or start a for profit war?

The GOP is reprehensible, and so are you.

Trijcomm

Jun 27, 2017, 5:24:32 PM6/27/17
Did I say that social programs are a "waste?" WRONG! Another example of fake news attraction by you! I said they were all a FAILURE because they are untenable and unsustainable! Medicaid was supposed to be for poor women and children but now that program included able bodied workers, including men! Obamacare is about to collapse. Premiums are going up 100 percent in Arizona, insurance companies are pulling out to such an extent that there is only one choice in some areas of the US and even NONE in others! Check out Iowa for that matter! The rest of your above post is nothing but ignorant rambling and ranting from DNC talking points. I am surprised that you didn't go off the deep end and claim thousands will DIE if this bill is passed. What hogwash! The fact is, the Demwits are OUT of this conversation. They are crying and whining on the sidelines. The Repubs will decide what happens here. Your and their crying is worthless and just a lot of noise.

me

Jun 27, 2017, 5:29:37 PM6/27/17
You are also wrong about them being a failure. The reason the ACA doesn't work as intended is because YOUR side did everything in their power to sabotage it so they could sit back and say "SEE? IT DOESN'T WORK!" and even with THAT, it still works better than anything the GOP can come up with! Thousands will lose coverage under whatever garbage plan the GOP thinks up, and some of those thousands WILL die because they don't have access to healthcare. That is a FACT Skippy, you can stick your head up Trump's ass and try to ignore reality all you want, but that doesn't change the truth.

Of course, the GOP doesn't really care how many people die anyway, so long as they can give more tax breaks to the wealthy, that's all that really matters to you

Trijcomm

Jun 27, 2017, 5:50:52 PM6/27/17

> You are also wrong about them being a failure. The reason the ACA doesn't work as intended is because YOUR side did everything in their power to sabotage it so they could sit back and say "SEE? IT DOESN'T WORK!" and even with THAT, it still works better than anything the GOP can come up with! Thousands will lose coverage under whatever garbage plan the GOP thinks up, and some of those thousands WILL die because they don't have access to healthcare. That is a FACT Skippy, you can stick your head up Trump's ass and try to ignore reality all you want, but that doesn't change the truth.
>
> Of course, the GOP doesn't really care how many people die anyway, so long as they can give more tax breaks to the wealthy, that's all that really matters to you

So the GOP is causing insurance companies to leave Obamacare? The GOP is forcing premiums to go up 100 percent? That isn't even rational. That is just a stupid DNC talking point that makes no sense. It is the MARKETPLACE that drives prices up. It is the MARKETPLACE that causes young people to pay the fine rather than get overpriced insurance. The bogeyman GOP argument is stupid. Even the dumbest Demwit realizes Obamacare needs help. Yes, more folks will go without insurance under the GOP program -- that would be because the young people won't be forced to get health insurance that they don't want nor need because they are going to get rid of the mandate! More false facts from you and the Demwits. Your final statement is for the ages. Simply laughable.

me

Jun 27, 2017, 6:25:34 PM6/27/17
yep, I am not surprised you stick to that bit of Fox News bullshit. The ACA doesn't work because the GOP broke it before it could be properly implemented. That is just fact, and to deny it makes you look like a fool. What's laughable is how well they have suckered you into believing this nonsense. Typical for a Republican though, when the facts get in the way, stick with the lies you've been told.