The Smug Liberal Problem

i would enjoy seeing samantha bee raped

Jun 14, 2017, 1:24:24 PM6/14/17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aLXVRfWmgw

"there isn't a smug liberal problem" - smug liberal Cunt samantha bee

"There is no such thing as media liberal bias" - Biased liberal journalist

me

Jun 14, 2017, 2:46:59 PM6/14/17
"I would enjoy seeing Samantha Bee raped" - ignorant asshole

Freezer

Jun 14, 2017, 6:19:07 PM6/14/17
If I don't reply to this i would enjoy seeing samantha bee raped
<i...@enjoy.it> post, the terroists win.
"WAAAH LIBERALS" - Right-Wing fuckstick.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 15, 2017, 4:06:19 AM6/15/17
Aw, she has given you the butt hurt!

Jason (so in a way, I guess your name is simply tit for tat...)