A thread devoted to "me"

Skeeter

Oct 29, 2018, 9:57:16 PM10/29/18

he asked me to, I think he's seeking attention or help keeping me out of
is head.

me

Oct 30, 2018, 12:08:09 AM10/30/18
On Monday, October 29, 2018 at 9:57:16 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> he asked me to, I think he's seeking attention or help keeping me out of
> is head.

Six threads where you are obsessing over me!

Rent. Fucking. Free.

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 1:53:14 AM10/30/18
In article <8c6d7247-b855-4b12...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
See what I mean, he's begging for attention.

me

Oct 30, 2018, 3:12:31 AM10/30/18
You started the thread, genius.

Rent. Fucking. Free.

Dance some more, it pleases me.

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 3:32:11 AM10/30/18
In article <55f5edf1-c06d-4671...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...

> On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 1:53:14 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <8c6d7247-b855-4b12...@googlegroups.com>,
> > moosehe...@gmail.com says...

> > > Six threads where you are obsessing over me!
> > >
> > > Rent. Fucking. Free.
> >
> > See what I mean, he's begging for attention.
>
> You started the thread, genius.

You told me to. Just helping a friend.

> Rent. Fucking. Free.

So you're homeless then?

> Dance some more, it pleases me.

So guys dancing pleases you? Fag!

me

Oct 30, 2018, 4:05:38 AM10/30/18
Homophobe. Now, continue dancing.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 30, 2018, 4:35:36 AM10/30/18
me formulated on Tuesday :
I have broken records that are more entertaining than you.

They have more substance and more personality too, half-wit...

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 10:18:31 AM10/30/18
In article <8db161f5-982c-4c04...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...

> On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 3:32:11 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <55f5edf1-c06d-4671...@googlegroups.com>,
> > moosehe...@gmail.com says...

> > > You started the thread, genius.
> > >
> > You told me to. Just helping a friend.
> >
> > > Rent. Fucking. Free.
> >
> > So you're homeless then?
> > >
> > > Dance some more, it pleases me.
> >
> > So guys dancing pleases you? Fag!
>
> Homophobe. Now, continue dancing.

Your tactic admission that you are a fag is noted.

me

Oct 30, 2018, 4:07:55 PM10/30/18
And you continue to be a homophobe, I am not a bit surprised.

Keep on dancing for me.

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 4:33:59 PM10/30/18
In article <8ec036de-9f10-4db7...@googlegroups.com>,
Do you like fat fags or the skinny ones? Chad told me you two broke up
because your dick was to small and your ass to big.

me

Oct 30, 2018, 4:38:19 PM10/30/18
Dance, dance, dance.

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 4:40:10 PM10/30/18
In article <b1a61487-6795-4007...@googlegroups.com>,
We can discuss your fondness of Raves and discos at another time. Tell
me why you and Chad broke up, was it personal or political?

me

Oct 30, 2018, 4:55:54 PM10/30/18
Keep on dancing!

]v[etaphoid

Oct 30, 2018, 5:06:57 PM10/30/18
me submitted this idea :
Only in the fullness of time, when you look back on these threads with
a clearer head and a little perspective, will you learn to realise how
pathetic you have sounded all these months...

me

Oct 30, 2018, 5:08:17 PM10/30/18
So you stopped by to dance too? It's a dance party starring Skeeter and Metaphoid!

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 5:09:36 PM10/30/18
In article <e91f4b16-988a-445d...@googlegroups.com>,
OK then discuss dancing if it pleases your fat faggy ass.

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 5:10:17 PM10/30/18
In article <prah5e$2dn$1...@dont-email.me>, m...@phoid.com says...
He is so "90s".

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 5:11:37 PM10/30/18
In article <fc7a54a0-9f33-4c0e...@googlegroups.com>,
Sorry fag, you won't get near me with your tutu, and I doubt the phoid
would take a spin with you either, try Chad, maybe you 2 could make up.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 30, 2018, 5:13:38 PM10/30/18
Skeeter formulated the question :
Indeed.

As you, I and many others have noticed, he is plumbing new depths of
pathetic lately.

Might be time to organise one of those welfare checks we got for
Chadlee a few months ago...

me

Oct 30, 2018, 5:17:28 PM10/30/18
Dance, homophobe, dance! You are my dancing queen.

me

Oct 30, 2018, 5:17:57 PM10/30/18
Dance, dance, dance!

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 5:36:52 PM10/30/18
In article <28998fce-a658-4580...@googlegroups.com>,
No way poofter, was Chad a queen? I realize you are hot for me but I
don't swing that way. It's Adam and Eve..not Adam and Steve.

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 5:37:43 PM10/30/18
In article <prahhv$9rr$1...@dont-email.me>, m...@phoid.com says...
He's close to becoming a school shooter, a racist school shooter.

me

Oct 30, 2018, 5:51:07 PM10/30/18
Aww my little homophobe is getting salty! Dance for me bitch! Shake that ass!

me

Oct 30, 2018, 5:51:35 PM10/30/18
dance, dance, dance!

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 6:16:23 PM10/30/18
In article <c804aedf-769a-4b2b...@googlegroups.com>,
So you like salty? Try a sailor cupcake.

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 6:17:04 PM10/30/18
In article <fde1d13e-3e87-49c0...@googlegroups.com>,
I'm happy to see you dance, it brings joy to my heart.

me

Oct 30, 2018, 7:15:50 PM10/30/18
Nah, I'll have a Skeeter cupcake. Dance bitch, dance!

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 8:17:26 PM10/30/18
In article <fe36b5f7-5271-4a81...@googlegroups.com>,
You couldn't handle me buttercup.

me

Oct 30, 2018, 8:18:13 PM10/30/18
Less talking, more dancing, bitch!

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 8:30:19 PM10/30/18
In article <fa33a138-a121-4f97...@googlegroups.com>,
And once again I got the fag to go into repeat loon mode. A true
meltdown on his part. I almost feel sorry for you....almost

me

Oct 30, 2018, 8:54:32 PM10/30/18
Hold me closer homophobic dancer!

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 9:13:34 PM10/30/18
In article <fef457b0-04a3-48e6...@googlegroups.com>,
And that wraps up the night, another victory for me.

Skeeter-1
Me-wears pantyhose

me

Oct 30, 2018, 9:22:55 PM10/30/18
You must be exhausted from dancing for me all day. Go start another thread about me so you can obsess a little more.

It's hilarious that you don't see how big a homophobic douchebag you are

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 9:40:27 PM10/30/18
In article <ce91a748-1fdf-4cf5...@googlegroups.com>,
You still haven't posted proof I'm a racist...were you lying? You're a
democrat? Yup, you were lying.

me

Oct 30, 2018, 9:44:37 PM10/30/18
You are the dancing Queen!

]v[etaphoid

Oct 31, 2018, 6:51:12 AM10/31/18
me brought next idea :
How's that dance routine repetion working for you?

You were clearly impressed by Chadlee's dance requests everytime he was
boxed into a corner. And we all know how well that worked for him!

Good luck with your own repetition jig. I'm sure you've distracted
everyone from noticing how comprehensively you've been outwitted for
the past week.

Carry on, Baryshnikov...

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Oct 31, 2018, 11:09:31 AM10/31/18
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 21:51:07 +1100, ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 9:40:27 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

<big snip because these two rude assholes didn't do it>

>> You are the dancing Queen!
>
>How's that dance routine repetion working for you?
>
>You were clearly impressed by Chadlee's dance requests everytime he was
>boxed into a corner. And we all know how well that worked for him!
>
>Good luck with your own repetition jig. I'm sure you've distracted
>everyone from noticing how comprehensively you've been outwitted for
>the past week.
>
>Carry on, Baryshnikov...

Smackdown on the Skeeter. LOL!

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

14. Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are as
strong and as capable as men. Clearly they are nagged by a fear
that women may NOT be as strong and as capable as men.
--Theodore Kaczynski, Ph.D.

Skeeter

Oct 31, 2018, 1:56:58 PM10/31/18
In article <89hjtdpgskgs8g7vi...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...

> On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 21:51:07 +1100, ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote:
> >> On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 9:40:27 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
>
> <big snip because these two rude assholes didn't do it>
>
> >> You are the dancing Queen!
> >
> >How's that dance routine repetion working for you?
> >
> >You were clearly impressed by Chadlee's dance requests everytime he was
> >boxed into a corner. And we all know how well that worked for him!
> >
> >Good luck with your own repetition jig. I'm sure you've distracted
> >everyone from noticing how comprehensively you've been outwitted for
> >the past week.
> >
> >Carry on, Baryshnikov...
>
> Smackdown on the Skeeter. LOL!

Hey lubber, he was responding to me about "me" acting like a repeat
loon. Get with the times Gerg.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 31, 2018, 3:07:14 PM10/31/18
Skeeter laid this down on his screen :
Give Greg a couple more days - he'll catch up eventually...

Skeeter

Oct 31, 2018, 7:09:52 PM10/31/18
In article <prcugu$vqa$1...@dont-email.me>, m...@phoid.com says...
He's new.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 1, 2018, 4:48:47 AM11/1/18
on 1/11/2018, Skeeter supposed :
His rectum has been around the block a few times...

Skeeter

Nov 1, 2018, 10:35:56 AM11/1/18
In article <preelc$522$1...@dont-email.me>, m...@phoid.com says...
He's in love with Chheckmate.