So Chad's nearest living relative from his mother's side died

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 4:53:15 AM11/30/18
And as one of only two living heirs, Chadwick says he inherited a
painting and some second hand furniture.

No house.

No car.

No part of any insurance policy payout.

No retirement savings or investment portfolio.

A painting and some of the dilapidated furniture they died on.

Now either Chad's family are dirt poor, or they think he's just as much
of an underserving grub as the rest of us know he is!

Don't you dare tell us which one, Chadlee. I think we all know it's a
little from column A and a little from column B.

But we look ever so forward to you elaborating on your declared haul of
furniture and a painting with expanding tales of the largess of your
own family - who clearly think you are a cunt, too!

利根川 幸雄

Nov 30, 2018, 8:31:40 AM11/30/18
Houses and cars typically are burdened by restrictions. You're not from the
US, but surely you must be familiar with taxes?

I really don't understand why you're choosing to take this moment of grief
to insult a fine contributor to RSP-W like a despicable sniper. I wanted to
think better of you, but it's no longer possible to consider you a friend,
I think.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Nov 30, 2018, 1:20:22 PM11/30/18
Go find a better sock puppet, you fat bastard.

Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Re: So Chad's nearest living relative from his mother's side died
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 13:31:37 +0000 (UTC)

利根川 幸雄

Nov 30, 2018, 1:25:52 PM11/30/18
While I am a sock puppet in that Tonegawa is not my given name and I am not
employed by Teiai, I am not in fact a sock puppet of Chad Bryant nor have I
ever claimed to be. I am sort of a fan of Chad Bryant, though.

%

Nov 30, 2018, 1:32:33 PM11/30/18
and then robert kicked your ass

The Chad

Nov 30, 2018, 2:12:23 PM11/30/18
>> > And as one of only two living heirs, Chadwick says he
>> > inherited a painting and some second hand furniture.

Actually, I never said anything about artwork, and only mentioned the
antique furniture for the purposes of rubbing it in the noses of most
of the trash here, who have never decorated their living spaces with
anything besides cheap pressed fibreboard shit purchased at Walmart.

I'm not disclosing anything further regarding my inheritance, except
to say that it's far more substantial than anything the trash here
could even possibly comprehend.

Just don't think Aussie Janis, Scunt Oaf & his amaziing array of
socks, Dink, or anyone else has even a remotely accurate clue of how
much better I am than you.

robert stickler

Nov 30, 2018, 2:30:12 PM11/30/18
Lol chad is on welfare

The Chad

Nov 30, 2018, 2:34:59 PM11/30/18
On 30 Nov 2018, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> said:

> I grew up on welfare

That's to be expected whe your mom is a lot lizard at the local
Flying J, and she doesn't actually know who fathered you or Shane.

%

Nov 30, 2018, 2:46:06 PM11/30/18
On 2018-11-30 12:30 p.m., robert stickler wrote:
> Lol chad is on welfare

chad is on my knob

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Nov 30, 2018, 3:08:40 PM11/30/18
The Capon of Cowardice AKA Chadweasel <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in
Which sockpuppets are mine, Weaselboy? Thanks for acknowleging you still do
read and retreat from my posts, your fakefile is a mark of your
nadlessness.

PS: How is that pay stub coming along, delusional liar?

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 5:18:27 PM11/30/18
??? ?? used his keyboard to write :
Good points, Chad.

While you admire your painting, I'll have a long, hard look at
myself...

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 5:42:39 PM11/30/18
The Chad was thinking very hard :

> Actually, I never said anything about artwork, and only mentioned the
> antique furniture for the purposes of rubbing it in the noses of most
> of the trash here, who have never decorated their living spaces with
> anything besides cheap pressed fibreboard shit purchased at Walmart.

So you thought second hand furniture for which you don't even own a
home to put it in would rub our noses in it? Thanks for disappearing
from this thread from now on, Spinkicker...

> I'm not disclosing anything further regarding my inheritance, except
> to say that it's far more substantial than anything the trash here
> could even possibly comprehend.

"But we look ever so forward to you elaborating on your declared haul
of furniture and a painting with expanding tales of the largess of your
own family - who clearly think you are a cunt, too"

Thanks for not disappointing us, Chadwick!

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 5:56:44 PM11/30/18
The Chad explained on 1/12/2018 :
How's the *new* lounge, Chadwick?

I'll bet your only other living relative on your mother's side is
filthy that you got all the old furniture whilst they only got cash,
cars and property. Assuming your dead relatives owned any of the
above...

利根川 幸雄

Nov 30, 2018, 10:59:25 PM11/30/18
Stop calling me Chad, bro. I'm honored but it's inaccurate.

]v[etaphoid

Dec 1, 2018, 12:10:13 AM12/1/18
OK. Truce. Let's get to know a bit about each other.

How long have you been posting from aioe.org, bro?

How is your third generation holding up after all these years?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 1, 2018, 2:20:36 PM12/1/18
On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 2:12:23 PM UTC-5, the narcissistic sociopath posting as Chadlee Anvil Bryant and as The Chad wrote:

> Actually, I never said anything about artwork, and only mentioned the
> antique furniture for the purposes of rubbing it in the noses of most
> of the trash here,

...which failed miserably.
No one gives a shit what you have or do not "have".
All you did was showcase your sociopathic and narcissistic behavior for the zillionth time.

> who have never decorated their living spaces with
> anything besides cheap pressed fibreboard shit purchased at Walmart.

Oh Chadlee. Your Eric Cartman-esque behavior is always amusing, if not completely disturbing.

> I'm not disclosing anything further regarding my inheritance, except

...for the fact that it's all a lie.

> to say that it's far more substantial than anything the trash here
> could even possibly comprehend.

You finally own Michael Jordon's underwear? Good job!

> Just don't think Aussie Janis, Scunt Oaf & his amaziing array of
> socks, Dink, or anyone else has even a remotely accurate clue of how
> much better I am than you.

Sure thing, Klinger.

%

Dec 1, 2018, 2:22:39 PM12/1/18
do you really smoke baby's bums

]v[etaphoid

Dec 1, 2018, 5:37:55 PM12/1/18
The Chad brought next idea :

> Actually, I never said anything about artwork, and only mentioned the
> antique furniture for the purposes of rubbing it in the noses of most
> of the trash here, who have never decorated their living spaces with
> anything besides cheap pressed fibreboard shit purchased at Walmart.

https://imgur.com/a/IBkiAo9

A fibreboarder says what?

https://imgur.com/a/IBkiAo9

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Dec 1, 2018, 6:44:33 PM12/1/18
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in news:ptv2g0$3oh$1...@dont-email.me:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Even Emmett Gulley and SABU424 laugh at Chadweasel.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 1, 2018, 6:51:36 PM12/1/18
Well, for one thing, Emmett IS taller than Chad.

--

Yours Truly,
Gregøry Hall

"My time is correct. Maybe you forget to change your
time to match mine the last time you forged me, punk." --Checkmate

%

Dec 1, 2018, 7:14:13 PM12/1/18
On 2018-12-01 4:51 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 23:44:31 +0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in news:ptv2g0$3oh$1...@dont-email.me:
>>> The Chad brought next idea :

>>> https://imgur.com/a/IBkiAo9
>>>
>>> A fibreboarder says what?
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/a/IBkiAo9
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Even Emmett Gulley and SABU424 laugh at Chadweasel.
>
> Well, for one thing, Emmett IS taller than Chad.

yes but emmett is a non applicable entity as he's no longer in usenet

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Dec 1, 2018, 8:06:22 PM12/1/18
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote in

> On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 23:44:31 +0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
> Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in news:ptv2g0$3oh$1...@dont-email.me:
>>> The Chad brought next idea :

>>> https://imgur.com/a/IBkiAo9
>>>
>>> A fibreboarder says what?
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/a/IBkiAo9
>>
>>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Even Emmett Gulley and SABU424 laugh at Chadweasel.
>
> Well, for one thing, Emmett IS taller than Chad.

Emmett Gulley had pussy more recently than Chad.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 2, 2018, 9:24:46 AM12/2/18
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 01:06:20 +0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com> wrote:
>"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote innews:qi760e9peenctukfe...@4ax.com:
Emmett had a shower more recently than Chad.

%

Dec 2, 2018, 9:29:39 AM12/2/18
On 2018-12-02 7:24 a.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 01:06:20 +0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote innews:qi760e9peenctukfe...@4ax.com:

>>> Well, for one thing, Emmett IS taller than Chad.
>>
>> Emmett Gulley had pussy more recently than Chad.
>
> Emmett had a shower more recently than Chad.

yea but that doesn't count because emmett doesn't exist anymore

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Dec 2, 2018, 11:42:18 AM12/2/18

> On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 01:06:20 +0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
> Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote
>>innews:qi760e9peenctukfe...@4ax.com:

>>> Well, for one thing, Emmett IS taller than Chad.
>>
>>Emmett Gulley had pussy more recently than Chad.
>
> Emmett had a shower more recently than Chad.

Emmett isn't afraid to post a pay stub.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 2, 2018, 3:40:44 PM12/2/18
Emmett has more restraining orders than Chad has IQ points.

%

Dec 2, 2018, 3:46:43 PM12/2/18
who cares what emmett does as long as he doesn't do it here ,
but i can see the impact he had on your brain when he was

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Dec 2, 2018, 4:22:57 PM12/2/18
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote in
Emmett has more friends than Chad.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 2, 2018, 4:54:37 PM12/2/18
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 21:22:55 +0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com> wrote:
>"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote innews:oog80eld4fh9cpb9m...@4ax.com:

>>>Emmett isn't afraid to post a pay stub.
>>
>> Emmett has more restraining orders than Chad has IQ points.
>
>Emmett has more friends than Chad.

Emmett has more teeth than Chad.

%

Dec 2, 2018, 4:58:01 PM12/2/18
emmett has more jail time then chad

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Dec 2, 2018, 4:59:38 PM12/2/18
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote in
Emmett doesn't have any kids that disowned him.

%

Dec 2, 2018, 5:06:24 PM12/2/18
that we know of

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 2, 2018, 5:08:44 PM12/2/18
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 21:59:36 +0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com> wrote:
>"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote innews:e0l80edidlhos5ka5...@4ax.com:
Emmett has twice as high a GPA as Chad.

%

Dec 2, 2018, 5:13:06 PM12/2/18
emmett is not in college

Skeeter

Dec 2, 2018, 5:53:17 PM12/2/18
In article <bpua29....@news.alt.net>, %@% says...
emmett has more girlfriends then Chad

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 2, 2018, 6:00:41 PM12/2/18
Emmett's jeans are cleaner in the back than Chad's

%

Dec 2, 2018, 6:09:22 PM12/2/18
emmett can hold more phlem in his mouth than chad

]v[etaphoid

Dec 5, 2018, 4:03:51 AM12/5/18
]v[etaphoid submitted this idea :
> The Chad was thinking very hard :
>>
>> Actually, I never said anything about artwork, and only mentioned the
>> antique furniture for the purposes of rubbing it in the noses of most of
>> the trash here, who have never decorated their living spaces with anything
>> besides cheap pressed fibreboard shit purchased at Walmart.
>
> So you thought second hand furniture for which you don't even own a home to
> put it in would rub our noses in it? Thanks for disappearing from this thread
> from now on, Spinkicker...

See ya, predictable coward!

]v[etaphoid

Nov 23, 2019, 4:46:18 PM11/23/19

ROFL!

Friendless, Loveless, Meritless, Assetless.

Even in death, his family wouldn't piss on Chad if he were on fire...

]v[etaphoid

Nov 24, 2019, 4:00:36 PM11/24/19
]v[etaphoid presented the following explanation :
Cheap, cheap, gutterally cheap, poor, Mormon castaways...