robby dont like queers

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 24, 2017, 4:03:29 PM5/24/17
lol

robert stickler

May 24, 2017, 7:06:54 PM5/24/17
I only follow what God says

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 24, 2017, 7:16:17 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 7:06:54 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I only follow what God says

Which is funny, considering you've said you don't go to church.

%

May 24, 2017, 7:21:56 PM5/24/17
robert stickler wrote:
> I only follow what God says

then you have to hate chad

robert stickler

May 24, 2017, 8:39:34 PM5/24/17
You don't have to go to church to be Christian

%

May 24, 2017, 8:56:01 PM5/24/17
robert stickler wrote:
> You don't have to go to church to be Christian

then why do they have churches

robert stickler

May 24, 2017, 9:24:14 PM5/24/17
to practice your faith.

%

May 24, 2017, 9:41:45 PM5/24/17
why can't i practice where i like

robert stickler

May 24, 2017, 10:08:06 PM5/24/17
You can

%

May 24, 2017, 10:10:59 PM5/24/17
robert stickler wrote:
> You can

then why do they need churches

robert stickler

May 24, 2017, 10:42:12 PM5/24/17
Not sure

Freezer

May 25, 2017, 8:39:26 AM5/25/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists win.

> I only follow what God says

So you hate adulterers and idolaters equally, then?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

robert stickler

May 25, 2017, 4:10:13 PM5/25/17
Don't like the sin

Freezer

May 25, 2017, 5:06:53 PM5/25/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> Don't like the sin

Then why do you hate homosexuals, not homosexuality? The Bible
treats all sins/abominations as equal.

Or to put it bluntly: Why is some random gay man who's always been
faithful to his chosen partner worth of scorn and hell, but admited
serial molester and all-around creeper Donald Trump "a man of
faith" to be admired?

Take your time answering. I'll wait.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 25, 2017, 5:44:25 PM5/25/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 5:06:53 PM UTC-4, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
> the terroists win.
>
> > Don't like the sin
>
> Then why do you hate homosexuals, not homosexuality? The Bible
> treats all sins/abominations as equal.
>
> Or to put it bluntly: Why is some random gay man who's always been
> faithful to his chosen partner worth of scorn and hell, but admited
> serial molester and all-around creeper Donald Trump "a man of
> faith" to be admired?
>
> Take your time answering. I'll wait.

Because Rob only repeats what someone tells him. He admitted he doesn't go to church, but he's more than willing to put himself out to support the President, who isn't behaving like a Christian himself.

robert stickler

May 25, 2017, 8:55:35 PM5/25/17
Trump is a devout Christian

me

May 25, 2017, 9:17:42 PM5/25/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 8:55:35 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Trump is a devout Christian

and you're a devout moron

The Chad

May 25, 2017, 9:26:07 PM5/25/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:96397494-6612-4d08-
8753-2b3...@googlegroups.com:

> Trump is a devout Christian

I know the Bible better than Trump does.

robert stickler

May 25, 2017, 9:50:58 PM5/25/17
Actually you do know scripture

mixed nuts

May 25, 2017, 11:13:20 PM5/25/17
On 5/25/2017 8:55 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Trump is a devout Christian

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."

Trump not meek. Trump asshole.

The Chad

May 25, 2017, 11:30:13 PM5/25/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:85a2b776-2653-4ae7-
989b-b8e...@googlegroups.com:

> Actually you do know scripture

Thank my family full of rabbis and reverends.

robert

May 25, 2017, 11:45:47 PM5/25/17
you could have been a pastor.

The Chad

May 26, 2017, 12:57:09 AM5/26/17
robert <rjs...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:0852615f-45d2-44a5-9add-
3185b2...@googlegroups.com:
Yeah, but I have morals and a conscience.

robert

May 26, 2017, 3:59:26 PM5/26/17
Why do churches constantly want your money?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2017, 6:17:52 PM5/29/17
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA no.

Funny joke, though.
A+ for effort.

Janithor

May 30, 2017, 1:05:55 AM5/30/17
x-no-archive: yes
Says the guy routinely posting gruesome death wishes to anyone and everyone.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 30, 2017, 2:04:14 AM5/30/17
> Says the guy = snip =

Go mop the mud out of alt.arts.poetry.comments and shut the hell up.