I'm Sure The Pro-Life RSPWCC Is Going To Start Condemnation of the White Racist Who Killed Three People in VA Today At Some Point

Jason Todd!!!

Aug 13, 2017, 3:36:56 AM8/13/17
at *some* point anyway....

Jason

me

Aug 13, 2017, 10:36:32 AM8/13/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 3:36:56 AM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> at *some* point anyway....
>

> Jason

I know Skippy lurks on here, there's no way he could have quit this cold turkey, so if you are reading this, you are a coward. You, and every other person who voted for Trump is a coward. You screamed when Obama wouldn't condemn every single act of violence committed, and now you have the Dipshit in Chief trying to fluff this off and blame it on "all sides". Bullshit. Peaceful protest has never, and will never, warrant a death sentence. People like you and Slappy and AOGLP and Robert allowed this kind of bullshit to become the norm, the blood is on YOUR hands. Americans DIED because of what YOU support.

robert stickler

Aug 13, 2017, 6:25:12 PM8/13/17
Lol they died because of black lives matter and antifa

The Chad

Aug 13, 2017, 6:50:18 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 15:25:09 -0700, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com>
wrote in 7bbc4081-ba24-48de...@googlegroups.com:

> Lol they died because of black lives matter and antifa

That white Republican Trump voter who was photographed with other Nazis
before he drove his car into a crowd of non-Nazis had ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY
NOTHING to do with "antifa", BLM, or any other boogeyman du jour of the
cucked, crying, bitch-ass uber-right.

HE IS A GODDAMNED FUCKING NAZI.

THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

WE DON'T TOLERATE NAZIS.

%

Aug 13, 2017, 6:54:36 PM8/13/17
On 2017-08-13 3:25 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol they died because of black lives matter and antifa

no , you did , oh do you like the rain

%

Aug 13, 2017, 6:55:56 PM8/13/17
you shut your face and put up with what you get

robert stickler

Aug 13, 2017, 8:06:55 PM8/13/17
Chad just doesn't know what he's talking about

%

Aug 13, 2017, 9:10:05 PM8/13/17
On 2017-08-13 5:06 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Chad just doesn't know what he's talking about

but you still love him

The Chad

Aug 13, 2017, 10:55:20 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:06:51 -0700, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com>
wrote in d9b783aa-20e6-479f...@googlegroups.com:

> Chad just doesn't know what he's talking about

I know *EXACTLY* what I'm talking about. Stop watching Fox News.

robert stickler

Aug 13, 2017, 11:15:15 PM8/13/17
dude! i have seen video after video of people who were there who say it was antifa and black lives matter that started all the violence, attacking the white supremacist people. you're just getting your facts from cnn. you don't know what you're talking about.

me

Aug 13, 2017, 11:22:58 PM8/13/17
post them

Chad Bryant, Stupid Kike

Aug 14, 2017, 1:22:57 AM8/14/17
The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote in news:pan.2017.08.13.22.50.14
@aol.com:
What we don't tolerate is overweight, annoying kikes like you, you obese
sociopath.

There have been rumors that this wasn't the guy.

Sure is strange that someone would sabotage getting our message out by
ploughing into a crowd and stealing all MSM coverage and majority of
shitposting energy into debating this one thing, instead of the content
of the rally or the illegal police action.

My tinfoil hat would suggest that the Heeb state did this but whatever.
Had that Dodge not dodged the narrative away from white content, then
some other lesser moment of violence would have.

Jason Todd Works For Antifa and BLM

Aug 14, 2017, 1:45:44 AM8/14/17
Did the left or Antifa disavow or shed any tears over the GOP congressman
who was shot a few months back by the unhinged Bernie cuck? No? We don't
disavow our soldiers either.

me

Aug 14, 2017, 2:18:39 AM8/14/17
ummm, yes, the left absolutely spoke out against it. Up your troll game fuck wit

Jason Todd!!!

Aug 14, 2017, 4:26:50 AM8/14/17
On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 1:45:44 AM UTC-4, Jason Todd Works For Antifa and BLM wrote:
I have no idea what the "Antifa" is (well actually I do have an idea -- one of your guys bullshit-gimmicks, I'm guessing?) , but otherwise:

http://wtop.com/alexandria/2017/06/alexandria-church-holds-prayer-vigil-for-peace-in-wake-of-shooting/slide/1/

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/vigil-held-after-alexandria-shooting-967797827777

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/bernie-sanders-baseball-shooting/index.html

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Aug 14, 2017, 4:29:25 AM8/14/17
On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 1:45:44 AM UTC-4, Jason Todd Works For Antifa and BLM wrote:
BTW, I pinged the Pro-Lifers, not Asshole Aryans. I KNOW you guys support shootings, stabbings and vehicular homicide like the cowards you are. That's a given.

Jason

robert stickler

Aug 14, 2017, 5:21:26 AM8/14/17
Antifa is a well known far left group that is known for starting violence everywhere they go

hobb...@yahoo.com

Aug 14, 2017, 9:52:23 AM8/14/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 10:55:20 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
He's only doing that because his hero du jour, President Dum-Dum, does.

robert stickler

Aug 14, 2017, 10:39:36 AM8/14/17
You're delusional

%

Aug 14, 2017, 12:00:12 PM8/14/17
yes he does

robert stickler

Aug 14, 2017, 12:07:00 PM8/14/17
Man shut the hell up %, with your ridiculous comments.

me

Aug 14, 2017, 12:25:09 PM8/14/17
On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 12:07:00 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Man shut the hell up %, with your ridiculous comments.

robert is a nazi

%

Aug 14, 2017, 1:50:03 PM8/14/17
On 2017-08-14 9:06 AM, robert stickler wrote:
> Man shut the hell up %, with your ridiculous comments.

fk you i'll do what i please you try and stop me big shoots

robert stickler

Aug 14, 2017, 3:52:43 PM8/14/17
I support white lives matter

%

Aug 14, 2017, 4:30:27 PM8/14/17
On 2017-08-14 12:52 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> I support white lives matter

and then up your bum

me

Aug 14, 2017, 4:45:34 PM8/14/17
Because You're a Nazi shitstain

robert stickler

Aug 14, 2017, 8:32:25 PM8/14/17
Yep

%

Aug 14, 2017, 10:20:27 PM8/14/17
On 2017-08-14 5:32 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Yep

nope

Freezer

Aug 16, 2017, 9:13:53 AM8/16/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists win.

> Lol

You could at least TRY to hide the fact that you're trolling.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

robert stickler

Aug 16, 2017, 12:09:51 PM8/16/17
Because I support the right of people to peacefully gather and not be attacked by antifa and blm?

%

Aug 16, 2017, 12:16:04 PM8/16/17
On 2017-08-16 9:09 AM, robert stickler wrote:
> Because I support the right of people to peacefully gather and not be attacked by antifa and blm?

no you don't