Acolyte of Glorious La Parka: We're Watching A Man's Mental Breakdown in Real Time

Jason Todd!!!

Aug 5, 2017, 11:57:53 PM8/5/17
Sad!

Jason

The Chad

Aug 6, 2017, 1:25:08 AM8/6/17
On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 20:57:49 -0700, "Jason Todd!!!"
<janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
3f39ca39-4a51-46bf...@googlegroups.com:

> Sad!

He really has been losing his shit over the past year. The guy is in his
mid-50s, has never supported himself, is obsessed with the RMS Titanic,
and has nothing else to do with his time except absorb uber-right talking
points. Davey Powell, Queefus, & Dink are going to end up just like him.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 6, 2017, 2:51:45 AM8/6/17
On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 1:25:08 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 20:57:49 -0700, "Jason Todd!!!"
> <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> 3f39ca39-4a51-46bf...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > Sad!
>
> He really has been losing his shit over the past year.

That's okay -- you lost your shit years ago.

Aldrichtom

Aug 6, 2017, 4:48:55 AM8/6/17
I'm give him credit for standing alone as where he has been abandon by his
fellow irk

Freezer

Aug 6, 2017, 7:27:46 AM8/6/17
If I don't reply to this "Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com>
post, the terroists win.

> I'm give him credit for standing alone as where he has been
> abandon by his fellow irk

"Ilk."

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 6, 2017, 1:21:18 PM8/6/17
I heard he didn't really lose his shit, rather
you sucked it right out of his fat ass...

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory "Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!" Hall

Aldrichtom

Aug 6, 2017, 5:29:27 PM8/6/17
And that too!